Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement (1368 Views)

Some Words Of Encouragement / What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You / A Thread For Mature Uplifting Words Of Encouragement. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement by homegirl1: 4:50pm On Nov 10, 2009
i am a young lady in my mid 30's with a good job. a man has proposed to marry me, but he is not financially okay and he is not getting any younger. he needs a lady that is financially bouyant like me to marry. although i have accepted to marry him but i still need your words of encouragement to make my marriage a successful one.
Re: Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement by VGA: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2009
Re: Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement by whitelexi(m): 4:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
home girl:

i am a young lady in my mid 30's with a good job. a man has proposed to marry me, but he is not financially okay and he is not getting any younger. he needs a lady that is financially bouyant like me to marry. although i have accepted to marry him but i still need your words of encouragement to make my marriage a successful one.

Words of encouragement and advice:

Girl u done good
Just dont go feeling like the man, cos u aint! angry
Re: Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
@poster
- do you love this guy?
- are you desperate to marry?
- is the fact that he is not financially stable a problem to you?
- is the age/social difference a problem to you?
- are you feeling pressured to start a family due to body clock?

in my world, you should only marry someone when you KNOW he is the right one. so if this guy is not IT then better wait than shack up with the first so-so prospect
unless you live in 9ja and marriage is your only way to ¨look¨happy in the eyes of everyone else around you
Re: Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement by Macgreat(m): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
There's no love in this one. . . both party are desperate ,

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement by Godmother(f): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
You want our words of encouragement to make you feel good
I hope there will be no problems later on in life because our words of encouragement will not be there to help you out
Re: Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement by r231(m): 6:07pm On Nov 10, 2009
Macgreat:

true dat
Re: Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement by posakosa(m): 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
Macgreat:

G B A M
Re: Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement by bluespice(f): 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2009
whitelexi:

Words of encouragement and advice:

Girl u done good
Just dont go feeling like the man, cos u aint! angry
how hard is it to PRETEND to be sensible?
Re: Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:42am On May 25, 2020
homegirl1:
are u now married?
Re: Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement by dukeprince50: 10:46am On May 25, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Pls I Need Your Words Of Encouragement by JuIiusmalema: 5:48am On Feb 19, 2021
homegirl1:
how is the situation now?

(1) (Reply)

Go Or Stay? / What Colour, Size And Type Of P: Do You Want Her To Put On (ladies Permitted) / Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating By Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.