Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You (1919 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Nigerian Ladies Recount The Dishonest Thing A Man Has Done Or Said To Them / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by joliyp(f): 7:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
mine was when i learnt i wil be having extra year in school!my dad called me and said'failure is made for sucess nt the failures,my baby gal go and kill that course finally'today am a graduate with 2:2 working in a reputable company with over 100k as take home,guys ladies let hear from u? ma eng tho

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by geesilver(m): 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
My dad always tell me before he died''you can be anything in this life, if you are determined '' and '' remember the son of whom you are''. This has always kept me going.
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by winetapper: 7:46pm On Dec 23, 2015
He doesn't say much to me he looks at me and I know what to do

that was how he slapped me in balogun market I saw Angle Micheal selling white lace material angry

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by alnino94(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
winetapper:

that was how he slapped me in balogun market I saw Angle Micheal selling white lace material angry
grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by fartkay(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
Dat day I brought a lady home from sch n spent 3 days with me, on d day of leaving, he said to us. Don't get her pregnant now, n if she is pregnant, do not abort.
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by susrite(m): 7:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
He once looked at me back then during my ND days and said

"I wish I were you, are you always like this? I mean, shouldn't you experience failure sometimes?"
That sentence was killing, I've always tried to be who he thinks I am

And I found out I wasn't trying to be that person.... I am that person

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by joliyp(f): 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
fartkay:
Dat day I brought a lady home from sch n spent 3 days with me, on d day of leaving, he said to us. Don't get her pregnant now, n if she is pregnant, do not abort.
your dad is a real man and rare
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by joliyp(f): 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2015
susrite:
He once looked at me back then during my ND days and said

"I wish I were you, are you always like this? I mean, shouldn't you experience failure sometimes?"
That sentence was killing, I've always tried to be who he thinks I am

And I found out I wasn't trying to be that person.... I am that person
wow!your dad sef
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by susrite(m): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
joliyp:
wow!your dad sef
I was about getting mad at that statement o, thank God for lending me some sense sha
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by pet4ril(f): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
That...........
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by joliyp(f): 8:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
winetapper:

your is funny!inside markert
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by joliyp(f): 8:03pm On Dec 23, 2015
susrite:
I was about getting mad at that statement o, thank God for lending me some sense sha
lol!glory be GOD
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by obiorathesubtle: 8:12pm On Dec 23, 2015
Uuuh.. I really don't know.. My dad gives orders instead of advice.. So...
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by susrite(m): 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
wait! Is your dad the popular Adolph Hitler?
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by obiorathesubtle: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2015
susrite:
wait! Is your dad the popular Adolph Hitler?
better.. He's vladmir putin.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
My dad never told me anything
He has never for once sat any of his children down nd give advice
SAD

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 23, 2015
undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by joliyp(f): 8:36pm On Dec 23, 2015
Greekgoddess:
My dad never told me anything
He has never for once sat any of his children down nd give advice
SAD
REALLY?oh loboi sir
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 23, 2015
He use to say "It may when u may not and it may not when u may"...I never understood what he meant then but after so many years am finally game.

Modified: What really changed me was that my Dad never had shiiiiit to give me and I really want to be a Billionaire so
I had to sit up for good... undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 23, 2015
joliyp:
REALLY?oh loboi sir
Ur comment confused me
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Never be afraid to follow your dream, always make your today better than yesterday, always be you; don't try be who yur not and always remember who's son you are

And many more that will forever live with me...... Which I'll definitely pass on to my children

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by DharmyYinks: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
Don't be silly!
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by AlienStar: 9:07pm On Dec 23, 2015
Same here
obiorathesubtle:

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by bettercreature(m): 9:10pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by obiorathesubtle: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2015
AlienStar:
Same here
military dad?
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by AlienStar: 9:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
No, jst d "i don't take sh!t n mistake is nt allowed" guy.
obiorathesubtle:
military dad?
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by dhensity: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2015
joliyp:
mine was when i learnt i wil be having extra year in school!my dad called me and said'failure is made for sucess nt the failures,my baby gal go and kill that course finally'today am a graduate with 2:2 working in a reputable company with over 100k as take home,guys ladies let hear from u? ma eng tho

i am single, u re single

i am earning 10,000k
u re earning 100k that is 110,000 a month babe we can make dis work dm me ur nomba
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by obiorathesubtle: 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2015
AlienStar:
No, jst d "i don't take sh!t n mistake is nt allowed" guy.
ooh.. That's even worse.
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by Smartguy001(m): 9:51pm On Dec 23, 2015
winetapper:

Lolz...dis one na serious business o grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by AlienStar: 9:52pm On Dec 23, 2015
:-/
obiorathesubtle:
ooh.. That's even worse.
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by Dgaffer(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
he always told me that "Great people you see today are not taken there by a sudden flight" that i have to embrace hard work and patience as well before death took him away from me

i'm now a Graduate with 2.1 as to appreciate his desire and concern for greatness he puts in me
Re: What Is The Greatest Words Of Encouragement Your Dad Ever Said To You by acecarter(m): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2015
To be sincere, I Hate that man, I actually told my sister that I don't think he's my dad!, & I think he knows I do hate him

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Secret Ways To Sexually Attract Her! / Guys,10 Ways To Steal Yhur Friend's Girlfriend. / See What Was Spotted In Portharcourt (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.