Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (48861 Views)

At 29 I Have No Girl In My Life Due To Lack Of Good Job / Ladies!! Please Stay Away From This 5 Types Of Guys!! No 3 Is Common / Some Guys No Dey Try..see What This Guy Inboxed A Facebook Babe PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Venice789: 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
EWAagoyin:
b
b for bubbles
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by akins56(m): 6:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
how?
by helping to achieve his goals, if he's got some.
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by LesbianBoy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Crap angry
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by EWAagoyin(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Venice789:
b for bubbles
u ehn grin
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by donogaga(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ok
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by sukkottt: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Broke girls are worst. . . "kip kwayet".
bros where that ya nairaland girlfren. i forget her name now. both of you left NL together
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by chubbygal(f): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
The mouth odour Guy!
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Jaynom(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
7. broke guys cool

I agree But You should also work hard and make your money. Be an ASSET not a LIABILITY

2 Likes

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
akins56:
by helping to achieve his goals, if he's got some.
only if he got some,and that only gonna happen at the bf level,cos i cant settle down with a broke man cool
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by zubby29(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
7. broke guys cool
not suprised
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jaynom:

I agree But You should also work hard and make your money. Be an ASSET not a LIABILITY
i'm not broke.i'n an asset
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
zubby29:
not suprised
yeah you shouldnt be
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by IYANGBALI: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Seun and lala belong to no 2 3 4 5 and 6 that is why are still a virgin
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Aburi001: 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2016
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
This is the kind of thread you find all the ugly Eoes in Nairaland ranting up and down cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by mhiztaNexy(m): 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
if you are not all these, they'll still complain. abi no be ladies? Ptcheew. no bae like shayo jare. divorced benson to marry Juana lol
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
7. broke guys cool
only lazy women who are looking for potential man for vampire would think someone is broke just because they want to milk him, walahi, broke girls are worst, I Bleep them like fowl just because of money, some will even lay down pussy for 5k

2 Likes

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Jaynom(m): 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
only if he got some,and that only gonna happen at the bf level,cos i cant settle down with a broke man cool

Imagine if E-MONEY'S wife had told him the same thing, cos E-money was broke when he got married. You no be God o!

1 Like

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Yemike(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
OP really got number 1 wrong
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Boyooosa(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2016
The Poor Guy!
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
b0rn2fuck:
only lazy women who are looking for potential man for vampire would think someone is broke just because they want to milk him, walahi, broke girls are worst, I Bleep them like fowl just because of money, some will even lay down pussy for 5k
grin grin grin i'm nt lazy.and i'm nt broke either...those girls you mentioned are the broke one and you can do them anyway you like cos its your money,was only talking for myself
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by openmine(m): 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
It depends....one lady's meat is anoda lady's poison...dere r some ladies who like "talking" type of guys while odas prefer "quiet" guys...preference is the key...so no need generalizing...... cool
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by AkinPhysicist: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2016
cool The average Nigerian woman will date ANY guy as long as he has money. Quote me ANYWHERE. cool

3 Likes

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Jaynom:

Imagine if E-MONEY'S wife had told him the same thing, cos E-money was broke when he got married. You no be God o!
i'm not E-MONEY'S WIFE
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2016
GossipHeart:

Girls really don't know what they want

They walk around with someone else's hair (fake)

They paint their lips with lipstick (fake)

They wear fake nails

They smear their face with excessive makeup (fake)

They wear eye liner and eye shadow (fake)

They wear high heels (fake height)

And at the end of the day, they will tell you they want a real, truthful, honest, God fearing, handsome boyfriend/husband

They really have no choice or right to choose who they want

Confused life
nothing turn me off as excessive make up by a lady. it irritates me. i love simple easy going lady

2 Likes

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 03, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

i am that social awkward guy..it take alot of time for me to be comfortable around people..it either am into you or am not ..and i tend to friendzone my self most times..but am not complaining..it me and my phone all day..

We're related by blood bro. You've just described me.

1 Like

Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by RexTramadol1: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
laff wan kill me

if i no talk, my mouth go swell up!
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by DEIFIED(m): 6:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Broke girls are worst. . . "kip kwayet".
100 likes for you bro.
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by repogirl(f): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
7. broke guys cool
you get mind o...... you come find trouble on top this kind thread

Just start reciting The lord is your shepherd because the way these guys go mention you today ehn, na only God fit see you through. grin
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

i am that social awkward guy..it take alot of time for me to be comfortable around people..it either am into you or am not ..and i tend to friendzone my self most times..but am not complaining..it me and my phone all day..

same with me buh not all people
Re: 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date by LorDBolton(m): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2016
Remove number 5, every man beats his girl.

*its normal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Nigerian Gives UK Babe N14,500 For Having A Beautiful Smile (photo) / Indian Woman Divorces Greedy Husband After 3 Hours & Remarries The Same Day (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.