Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Inviting A Lady Over To My Rough Apartment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inviting A Lady Over To My Rough Apartment (2714 Views)

Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inviting A Lady Over To My Rough Apartment by Donkaz(m): 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
FuckyourMama:
U invite a gal 2 ur house wit no basic amenities...even matress is missingundecided. So where is she supposed 2 sit down n listen 2 ur boring gist. Dude diz is nt d definition of being broke...ur own type of lack dey under case study angry
gringringrin
Nairalanders una no go kill me oo gringrin
Re: Inviting A Lady Over To My Rough Apartment by pussyAvenger: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
why are you people discouraging this guy na grin
indian grin
agbonkamen:
why are you people discouraging this guy na grin
indian
Re: Inviting A Lady Over To My Rough Apartment by agbonkamen(f): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
pussyAvenger:
indian ;Dindian
grin
Re: Inviting A Lady Over To My Rough Apartment by Djbond(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
SlimmB:

Bro i hope my advice isn't coming to late angry
That apartment is what you've got and you ain't gonna live in there forever, so let her come just make sure your room is well clean and organise even if you have a carpet still make sure it well organise, package it as much you can, okay. grin
Don't form for that girl, don't talk about the apartment when she's in your room instead talk about her and figure out what interest her the most, that should be your goal at-least for now, make everything a joke if she try to talk about your room, just give that girl your best shot, don't give up on her cause of small room, cause to me that isn't an excuse of not getting the girl you really love or want to be with, if she doesn't accept you cause of the room then she won't love you when you've got everything big!
thanks for this bro

1 Like

Re: Inviting A Lady Over To My Rough Apartment by pussyAvenger: 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
agbonkamen:
grin
bt seriousli

...hw dat tin enta ur mind?
Re: Inviting A Lady Over To My Rough Apartment by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
You have nothing to lose...

There's only one way to find out if she'll do you in your current crib.

But one thing is for sure, if you mind, then it will matter.

But you for use TV money buy bed na.

Bed should be #1.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Chika Ike Should Be Your Woman Crush / If Your Girl Is Not From Enugu State, Then You're Missing Alot(photo) / You Are A Cheap Bitch, Man Calls Out On A Girl Who Slept With All His Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.