Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Ladies Matter Tire Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Matter Tire Me. (3564 Views)

Nigerian Girls Done Tire Me / Guys Be Careful Before Entering That Hole {see Slay Mama} This One Tire Me Oooo / This Life Don Tire Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by ugwum007(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
lazeal:
well, the lady in this case isn't YOUNG. That one is different.

I think God installed their brains upside down (some of them)
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by lazeal: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
ugwum007:

I think God installed their brains upside down (some of them)
lol. May be grin if u read my previous post on here, u will the one I talked a lady who was treated badly by her nsyc boyfriend, complained to my friend who had always liked her. Since nysc was about to end, he wanted to start something with her post nysc but on a more serious note. She rejected him.

Dude flirted with her and she was all smiles and even agreed to go to Obudu ranch with him of which they will share same bed. She agreed but out respect for her he wanted to define the whole thing but that was when she remembered she has someone else.

Truly, their brain is upside down. If my friend had wanted to play her, na fork and waka b the thing.
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by kcowen(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Dunno if she loves you or not cos if she does,she will never make you never make you an option,maybe she does you know women sometimes dont know what theu want,if am not double dating i see no reason why she should my honest opinion
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by horlahwaley(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Seun:
She may even be lying. It could be some kind of hare-brained test. But the point is, she needs a commitment from you. How old is she?
shes 24
Re: Ladies Matter Tire Me. by centboy123456(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
My man let no woman issue worry you for this recession period at all, u hear me?

That girl no love you cus if she does she wil not cheat on you by dating someone else, just chop and clean mouth and dumb her asap.

I dey tell u all these m u m u girls there matter tried me but na ture u talk oh na to chop and clean mouth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Wth Her Yesterday, Testosterone Flowing Like River Nile. / I Don Send This Fine Nairaland Gal Pm Taya..she No Gree Reply? / How To Snatch A Girl From Her Boyfriend In Just One Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.