Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,140 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? (670 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo That Has Gone Viral / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / What Is Wrong With Dating Or Marrying An African American Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by kokoye(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
I walked towards the door just now and I noticed a lady behind me so I held the door open for her so she could pass.

She walked past the door, said thank you then stepped aside so I could walk past her.

I asked her why and she said she didnt want me looking at her backside! I simply smiled and walked on.

I think this has been talked about before but it still amazes me.

What's up with them females??
Re: What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by Godmother2: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2009
Maybe because guys are getting randier and randier each day and a large part of their brain say 90% grin is all about s*e x.

kokoye:

I was walked today the door just now and I noticed a lady behind me so I held the door open for her so she could pass.

She walked past the door, said thank you then stepped aside so I could walk past her.

I asked her why and she said she didnt want me looking at her backside! I simply smiled and walked on.

I think this has been talked about before but it still amazes me.

What's up with them females??

What's up with your english now? Maybe the lady didnt tell you the real reason she wanted you to go before her.
She didnt want your english hitting her from behind nodding head .Yeah that's it
Re: What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by kokoye(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2009
Godmother-:

Maybe because guys are getting randier and randier each day and a large part of their brain say 90% grin is all about s*e x.

What's up with your english now? Maybe the lady didnt tell you the real reason she wanted you to go before her.
She didnt want your english hitting her from behind nodding head .Yeah that's it

If your read the rest of my lines, I'm sure you would've noticed that was a slip.

Hope you got ur orgasm
Re: What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by Godmother(f): 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2009
You are just confused
Re: What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by kokoye(m): 8:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
I'm sorry if I offended you.

If only you will admit it, my posts are too mature and decent for the likes of you.

Kindly ignore this thread if you have nothing +ve to say.
Re: What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by victorazy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
u people are here fighting alone, na waooo love wantiti chei!!!
Re: What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by kokoye(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
No be fight my guy. Just clearing things up.
Re: What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by chika98: 9:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
Her reaction is very random
Re: What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by iice(f): 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2009
Coz guys ogle and not covertly cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2009
could be because of her morals or religion beliefs
some women do not even shake men hands you know. undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by spikedcylinder: 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2009
Godmother-:

Barking up the wrong tree there. wink

@ topic
It gets pretty tiring, really.
Re: What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 13, 2009
some women enjoy men staring at their butts.

others dont.

btw whats with the thread title?
Re: What Is Wrong With Such Ladies? by Pweety4me(f): 4:42am On Nov 13, 2009
@Post dat's sounds a bit conceited and constructive. . .i mean wat's d fuss about anywayz?it's just a bum. . .   undecided smiley

(1) (Reply)

Dont Knw Whom To Choose / Nairalanders Help Pls, A Battle Between His Family And Me; Who Wud He Fight For? / Have You Ever Had A Crush On A Married Man Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.