Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,613 members, 7,851,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply (1075 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers / Nigerian Man Declares His Mom, Every Other Women Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by wiloy2k8(m): 11:27am On Dec 29, 2016
Man declares his love for his girlfriend but she responds with a savage reply

Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by hushshinani(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2016
k
Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by Smellymouth: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2016
Some ladies are just wicked..

Bros, sorry for your LOSS... cheesy

Get well soon..

Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 29, 2016
Oh gawd!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2016
Owo Jo na cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2016
Some girls harsh pass this current recession sha grin grin
Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by Patented: 11:41am On Dec 29, 2016
faints!!!
Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 29, 2016
grin
grin

And i thought i was mean
Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:55am On Dec 29, 2016
It is only after we've married that I can post something like that
Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:58am On Dec 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin
grin

And i thought i was mean

Stupedinluv
Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by HARDDON: 12:07pm On Dec 29, 2016
Ouch!

1 Like

Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 29, 2016
lol..he's a side nigga
Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by kingofcasting(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2016
The boy right now

Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by FutureSenator: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2016
The guy mumu cry cry
Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by ochoa(m): 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2016
Oxymoron of life.. Hate when a guy gets caught up & his first instinct is to get on social media professing his love 4 a gal who ain't worth sh*t

I weak for this p**sy as* n*gga mehn

Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by faith551(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2016
One reason I never follow any girl I've dated on social media, some girl's can just be plain stupid. What stop's her from communicating her message via a private medium?? I blame the guy tho.
If you don't show them off they doubt ur loyalty, If you do they ride on u
Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lol. She wants no PDA...
Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by donogaga(m): 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2016
That was harsh harshly harshest.... All in one!!!
Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by wristbangle: 3:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Oh gawd!

LOL cheesy
Re: Man Declares His Love For His Girlfriend But She Responds With A Savage Reply by Berbierklaus(f): 3:20pm On Dec 29, 2016
He is just one of her numerous side guys gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Please Help What Can I Do To Convince Her? / Any Ibadan girl can Stand My Long Thick Rod / No Strings Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.