Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Is MMM A Sin? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is MMM A Sin? (38211 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by mecussey(m): 5:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
favexx:
deranged
Due to Taraba weed mixed with Tramadol and stout.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by mecussey(m): 5:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
kaymart:

was placed on moratorium for 7days now.
Don't knw what I did wrong.
I wrote to support since d very first day this
predicament ensued but no reply up till now.
I don't have any of the three ID
requirements. I only have the temporary
national ID (the laminated one). I hope that 'll
be suffice should they ask for it?

Depends on what you did wrong really...if it has to do account, you must prove that you are the owner of the account and no other way but with I.D. If its referral ish or double account or family member registration...then you may not need to provide Icheesy.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Empiree: 6:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:

Every member of MMM is cheating the people he/she invites, and also encouraging them to cheat others in turn. This makes it immoral to me.
Mr Seun makes sense of ALL time grin grin
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Taking from Peter to pay Paul. What happens when Peter no longer exists to pay all the greedy Paul's?
where Peter go go abi u wan go kid.nap am ne
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
ireneony:
What is MMM?

Where re u from? angry

#YOLO
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Lexusgs430: 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

where Peter go go abi u wan go kid.nap am ne

Nah all the Peter's go kidnap themselves.........
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Nah all the Peter's go kidnap themselves.........
nothin will appn,
the only way MMM can crash is if everybody no provide help again. and am sure u know better than I do that its not possible
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by dragonking3: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
terrezo2002:
It was not MMM that is the cause of recession in Nigeria now. I just said MMM can crumble a nation's economy because it doesn't increase nation's wealth rather it causes pains, regrets, greed, loss, bankruptcy , etc at the end of it all
MMM has been in Nigeria for over a year and it is yet to cause any of these you mentioned meanwhile the president/goverment you voted for just barely a year ago has caused all these and more..
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Lexusgs430: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

nothin will appn,
the only way MMM can crash is if everybody no provide help again. and am sure u know better than I do that its not possible

We will watch this space. I would comeback to quote you
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Dianeetdiana(f): 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
wise7:
I asked a pastor and his reply was read psalm 15:5

then read Matthew 25:27
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Seun:

Every member of MMM is cheating the people he/she invites, and also encouraging them to cheat others in turn. This makes it immoral to me.
You should seek more abt MMM ideology, bcoz you've written notin bt jags
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Some pple don't even knw anything abt MMM dey jst spit out anytin dey like
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Dianeetdiana:

then read Matthew 25:27
ʀєℓαтє ρѕαℓмѕ 15:5 тσ ммм pls

ρѕαℓмѕ 15:5 (who lends money to the poor without interest;
who does not accept a bribe against the innocent.)
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by stephinnoyewole(m): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
rosalieene:
For those that say it is a sin
see what the bible says..... People just allow religion over cloud their sense of judgement
ѕσмє ρρℓє αʀє ηαтυʀαℓℓу ɗυмв
ℓєανє тнєм му вʀσтнєʀ
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Seun:
http://nairametrics.com/this-mathematical-theory-explains-why-mmm-operators-are-in-a-state-of-frenzy/
Mr Seun , are you aware of this yet:
The founder of MMM, the russian guy, Sergei Mavrodi, is not directly behind all the numerous MMM schemes around the world-especially africa. Though himself is a convicted criminal, he gave franchise to others like him to operate in other places, and replicated the system for them. The person that created and is behind MMM Nigeria, is one Pastor Ernest Mbanefo, a Nigerian igbo guy based in South Africa-funny that the man calls himself a pastor, what a shame! Vanguard newspaper has just published a detailed report about Mr Mbanefo. Here's the full report in Vanguard's website: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mbanefo-mmm-owner-unmasked/ .
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
There's the latest about MMM...Important security information for Nigerians concerning MMM:
The founder of MMM, the russian guy, Sergei Mavrodi, is not directly behind all the numerous MMM schemes around the world-especially Africa. Though himself is a convicted criminal, he gave franchise to others like him to operate in other places, and replicated the system for them. The person that created and is behind MMM nigeria, is one Pastor Ernest Mbanefo, a Nigerian, an igbo guy, based in South Africa. Funny that the man calls himself a pastor, what a shame! Vanguard newspaper has just published a detailed report about Mr Mbanefo. Here's the full report in Vanguard's website: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/mbanefo-mmm-owner-unmasked/ .
Well, it's over to people to be wise. MMM IS A PONZI SCHEME...and ponzi schemes do not do any visible or viable business activity-they deceptively obtain money from people, promising and actually giving them lucrative returns, while in actual fact, what they are doing is to simply recycle the people's money, using the money of newer entrants to pay older entrants, and then encourage them to bring more people into the system by offering them incentives for that, that's all! Ponzi schemes are satanic, evil, deceptive, criminal and detrimental/dangerous (yes, very very dangerous!) to a nation's economy.
As I've told people I see doing MMM, even if you decide to put your money into it because of the free money to be gained, stop going about inviting others to join just because of the referral bonus you'll get. That's because, when the online promoters eventually dissappear, it is you-the person that invited those people, that they will attack.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nomshanemma: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
MMM I don't think is a sin, y? How can a group of ppl coming together to help themselves become a sinning? Is it bcuz its an online platform? Folks jst go ahead and salvage ur situation if u r willing jst forget about what they say abt it.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by MoyoGENERAL: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Mmm is a very big sin in Christianity because it is demonic and promoted by gongon, an infernal demon residing in the 6th princinth of hell.
This demon is a spoiler with 7 heads each in the shape of demonic animals. It was this very same demon that helped the principality called prince of Persia to hold the prayers of Daniel from reaching God for days. During the conquest of heaven when the integrity of the throne of jehovah was challenged, it was this demon that helped lucifer pin down jehovah on the ground and stole some of the ethereal essence from him making lucifer resistant to any attach from jehovah and restricting jehovahs power to the heavens and physical earth.
Lucifer is preparing for the final battle and is gathering resources and anybody that assist mmm succeed is just contributing to the battle against the almighty. Though I know that the age of jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ in the bottomless pit, I still advise you people to stand with jehovah and stop mmm. In Jesus name I beg[/b]
To be candid, this is the MOST foolish statement I have seen here on NL! God save your soul!

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Ritzychic(f): 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:

To be candid, this is the MOST foolish statement I have seen here on NL! God save your soul!
cheesy

I tire to read sef grin
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by kaymart: 7:15am On Dec 09, 2016
mecussey:

Depends on what you did wrong really...if it has to do account, you must prove that you are the owner of the account and no other way but with I.D. If its referral ish or double account or family member registration...then you may not need to provide Icheesy.

u said if its referral issue, one may not need to provide an ID. In such situation, how them 'll it be solved?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Dianeetdiana(f): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2016
stephinnoyewole:

ʀєℓαтє ρѕαℓмѕ 15:5 тσ ммм pls

ρѕαℓмѕ 15:5 (who lends money to the poor without interest;
who does not accept a bribe against the innocent.)

But mmm is not lending money to the poor neither is it accepting bribe against the innocent. Matthew 25:27 says" thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming i should have received mine own with usury"

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by mecussey(m): 9:34am On Dec 09, 2016
kaymart:

u said if its referral issue, one may not need to provide an ID. In such situation, how them 'll it be solved?

Computer is programed to put u on Moratorium even with neglegible error...so when u report and support sees that its negligible, they will lift you.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by demmymoney(m): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2016
fbtowner:
cheesy

Nigerians can be very funny.

They are acting like mmm is the first network marketing to exist

they have forgotten Trevo Gnld Helping Hands and others
Ur head dey dia!!!

well. I think they are attacking mmm because it is the most successful out of all

not a member tho
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by vparle(m): 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
It still mean same thing, the version is from Good news

Couldn't get this in my own bible. So Oga, which Bible you de use? Specify the exact verse and chapter.
Except if your bible is one of those that misinterprets the word of God. [/quote]

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by vparle(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:

Which version be your own bible? I never see this one before oooo!

Good news version

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by vparle(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
fratermathy:

Couldn't get this in my own bible. So Oga, which Bible you de use? Specify the exact verse and chapter.
Except if your bible is one of those that misinterprets the word of God.

Good news version

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by fratermathy(m): 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
vparle:

Good news version

Chai. What is written here and what is in the ORIGINAL KING JAMES VERSION of the HOLY BIBLE are two different things.

I wonder why people just change the words in the Bible to suit their own ends.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by vparle(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2016
fratermathy:

Chai. What is written here and what is in the ORIGINAL KING JAMES VERSION of the HOLY BIBLE are two different things.

I wonder why people just change the words in the Bible to suit their own ends.

Original King James version, hmm ,because it is most use version and oldest , don't make other translation are fake, they are all pointing at same meaning, you need to study the Bible with different version, to understand it better.
The Bible come with so many translation ,but the KJV version is also very difficult to decipher.so I advice you seek for pastor that can decipher KJV.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by vparle(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2016
. No Risks, No Rewards (Ecclesiastes 11:1-6)
Read for yourself
https://bible.org/seriespage/14-no-risks-no-rewards-ecclesiastes-111-6
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by kimozaman2020(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2016
kimozaman2020@gmail.com
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Lexusgs430: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Emeskhalifa:

nothin will appn,

Is the crash almost happening? Remember, I said I would quote you?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2016
Lexusgs430:

Is the crash almost happening? Remember, I said I would quote you?
was already expecting ur quote since yesterday cheesy
MMM only froze ppls mavro, the site is still up and running

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question) / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.