Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,548 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Is MMM A Sin? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is MMM A Sin? (38205 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by rosalieene(f): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:
Yes, I believe it's a sin.
That's why you only allow the negative thread/post on mmm to be sent to front page all the time.
MMM is here to stay, those bad belle should rest already.
even Ecclesiastes says invest your money in different investments.

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by emmayayodeji(m): 11:04am On Dec 07, 2016
Seun:
na because say you be millionaire na why u dey call am sin if to say your pay na 15k permonth and u get wife to feed you no go dey talk like that!!! all this rich people ehn!! ban me if you like i aff said my own cool
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Icansing:
anty keep quiet,, MMM is a sin let's be sincere to ourselves,, don't let the money blind ur mind
Miss holier than thou! Show me where making more money is a sin in the bible? You don't know anything about it so don't go ahead taking God's place in determining what's a sin and what's not a sin! Hypocrite!!!
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by akosy(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2016
How to earn free bitcoin
http://freebitco.in/?r=3455131

No dull urself and don't forget to fank me later
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by SpicyMimi(f): 11:07am On Dec 07, 2016
pcguru1:

I want to ask a question.

1. Where does the 30% come from ?
2. For each 30% generated it requires the funds of *new* members to pay up for it. So what happens when new members stop rolling in ?

This is not an attack am only curious
That is why it is a logic! MMM will only crash if people like you keep discouraging others! It is like a circle....in as much as people are joining, MMM will live on!
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by rosalieene(f): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2016
themosthigh:
[b]Mmm is a very big sin in Christianity because it is demonic and promoted by gongon, an infernal demon residing in the 6th princinth of hell.
This demon is a spoiler with 7 heads each in the shape of demonic animals. It was this very same demon that helped the principality called prince of Persia to hold the prayers of Daniel from reaching God for days. During the conquest of heaven when the integrity of the throne of jehovah was challenged, it was this demon that helped lucifer pin down jehovah on the ground and stole some of the ethereal essence from him making lucifer resistant to any attach from jehovah and restricting jehovahs power to the heavens and physical earth.
Lucifer is preparing for the final battle and is gathering resources and anybody that assist mmm succeed is just contributing to the battle against the almighty. Though I know that the age of jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ in the bottomless pit, I still advise you people to stand with jehovah and stop mmm. In Jesus name I beg[/b]
I pity you!!
To even lie against Satan is a sin
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by rosalieene(f): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2016
For those that say it is a sin
see what the bible says..... People just allow religion over cloud their sense of judgement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by KingRex1(m): 11:14am On Dec 07, 2016
rosalieene:

I pity you!!
To even lie against Satan is a sin
Lol exactly.. dude has lost it
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by rosalieene(f): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by rosalieene(f): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2016
KingRex1:

Lol exactly.. dude has lost it
he just came up, assumed things
if we all are to go by biblical teachings, he lied against Satan because his statements are not in the bible
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by funshyboi(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2016
brandable:
Why do you believe it's a sin. No one is cheating anybody here.Besides I thought there is no such word as sin to atheist.

Is Seun an atheist?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Icansing: 11:22am On Dec 07, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Miss holier than thou! Show me where making more money is a sin in the bible? You don't know anything about it so don't go ahead taking God's place in determining what's a sin and what's not a sin! Hypocrite!!!
I said keep quiet u still talking? Are you okay!
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by KingRex1(m): 11:26am On Dec 07, 2016
rosalieene:

he just came up, assumed things
if we all are to go by biblical teachings, he lied against Satan because his statements are not in the bible
I wonder where such assumptions came from. Maybe he confirmed a blank cheque on MMM and has been hating

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Coldfeet(f): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Why did my humble comment got you all stirred? I see mmm as a gamble and you all that don't think it is don't need any explanation or definition from me!!! Or do you people want justification for your consciences?

Abeg o make una go ahead and cash all the millions from mmm o! The world will be short of poor people when you all cash out. So good luck and happy MMMing kiss

Delioncourt
Empresfidel
AdeniyiA
Entreprenuermic
Chiracdemon
Culin
Adefizzy
Bluffly
Sir2rexninefour
Handsomety

Fourck you and fourck off to the biatchs and morafockers that mentioned me with insults angry.

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
MMM, and other Pozi and pyramid schemes are devilish, psalm 123, 1timothy 6:7, I was asked if GOD existed. At the river of life, revelation 22:1. because of MMM,i was referred to psalm 123. Look the day I got my 1st payment I saw the beast gave birth. MMM is sin called covetous . Our GOD is rich enough to pay all the christians, HE his the owner of all silver gold, looking into the world is a sin. Confess your sins, ask for forgiveness and be free.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by DeLioncourt: 12:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
Why did my humble comment got you all stirred? I see mmm as a gamble and you all that don't think it is don't need any explanation or definition from me!!! Or do you people want justification for your consciences?

Abeg o make una go ahead and cash all the millions from mmm o! The world will be short of poor people when you all cash out. So good luck and happy MMMing kiss

Delioncourt
Empresfidel
AdeniyiA
Entreprenuermic
Chiracdemon
Culin
Adefizzy
Bluffly
Sir2rexninefour
Handsomety

Fourck you and fourck off to the biatchs and morafockers that mentioned me with insults angry.

if you had actually read my comment, you'd see that I didn't insult you.
But you're prolly an idiot..so f*ck you too.

bitcchh
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Icansing:
I said keep quiet u still talking? Are you okay!
Hahahahaha ! I can now see you have mental problems!
1. You can't hear my voice 2. You are an hypocrite!!!!

Go back to your oloshoness!!!
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Bluffly: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
DeLioncourt:

You are Senile

bitcchh
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
SpicyMimi:

That is why it is a logic! MMM will only crash if people like you keep discouraging others! It is like a circle....in as much as people are joining, MMM will live on!

"People like you" no need for the Ad hominem , am only looking at it to analyze I'm not bothered about who's and where's people money are invested. However if you say as long as people are joining which is new members, so its safe to say the crack starts to appear when new influx of members stop or when practically the whole population of the country has been registered. The truth is MMM will crash however it might take a long time, so the only risk is one ensuring they are not the last set. That's how I see it
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by SpicyMimi(f): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
pcguru1:

"People like you" no need for the Ad hominem , am only looking at it to analyze I'm not bothered about who's and where's people money are invested. However if you say as long as people are joining which is new members, so its safe to say the crack starts to appear when new influx of members stop or when practically the whole population of the country has been registered. The truth is MMM will crash however it might take a long time, so the only risk is one ensuring they are not the last set. That's how I see it
That's why it is stated right there on their site "use your spare money"
One should be ready to bear the outcome whether positive or negative. We all know it is a risk, but how long should keep laying under our comfort zones because of fear? If it goes, it goes... If it works out, it works out. The money gotten from MMM should be invested into other physical businesses, cover for losses that one "might" encounter in the future.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by saintalive(m): 12:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
Most Penticostal Pasters preach not salvation but prosperity and breakthrough. Some go to the extent of faking miracles Fire House Church is an example. The fear of those pastors is that the probability of getting new members is low and also the possibility of losing the already existing members is high. This means poverty is on its way. The only way to avert the danger is to put fear in the members hence "MMM is a sin". Take your MMM proceed and pay tithe let me see the pastor that will reject it. I regret not joining in TIME.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Icansing: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
SpicyMimi:

Hahahahaha ! I can now see you have mental problems!
1. You can't hear my voice 2. You are an hypocrite!!!!

Go back to your oloshoness!!!
see ur wet puffy pussy
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by mecussey(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
RatedStar:
It is not. Someone should please create a new topic and enlighten all our intelligent ignoramus how MMM works. I notice that all those that have something wrong to say simply dont know anything about the scheme.

So when I loan someone money to start a business and ask him to pay me back in 3 months, the interest I collect is a sin cos I earned it by doing nothing?

Nobody is been cheated. All participants smile after 30 days. Tuesdays and thursdays have become the best days of all participants. Why is all the focus on mmm?

Life is a risk. Use only your spare cash. Warning boldly written. Don't know when earning a little extra income is now considered a sin.

Some peeps that are not participating are anxiously waiting to tell mmm participants, I told you it will crash and now it has buh sadly, that day will never come.

My only regret is not starting MMM earlier.

My regret is not starting with 2.2M.

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Coldfeet(f): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
DeLioncourt:

bitcchh
To the people that mentioned me with insults... They know themselves why did you include yourself? Or is comprehension not your best quality? Well now that you've joined them fuuuuck yooooou

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by mecussey(m): 1:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Taking from Peter to pay Paul. What happens when Peter no longer exists to pay all the greedy Paul's?

What will happen when Human beings decides to stop procreation?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by DeLioncourt: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Coldfeet:
To the people that mentioned me with insults... They know themselves why did you include yourself? Or is comprehension not your best quality? Well now that you've joined them fuuuuck yooooou

you sound like a dirty person...
anyway.. bye.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Coldfeet(f): 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
DeLioncourt:

you sound like a dirty person...
anyway.. bye.
Yes you are very correct happy now?
Now run along and stop jerking off on my mention!
angry

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
SpicyMimi:

That's why it is stated right there on their site "use your spare money"
One should be ready to bear the outcome whether positive or negative. We all know it is a risk, but how long should keep laying under our comfort zones because of fear? If it goes, it goes... If it works out, it works out. The money gotten from MMM should be invested into other physical businesses, cover for losses that one "might" encounter in the future.

I have no problem with MMM it's all about cahsing out

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
mengho:
intrest money is haram in Islam, MMM is intrest based, so is categorically and completely prohibited 4 all Muslims.
I was never intrested in MMM and never will be even if it 100% profit or more

intrest means RIBA(Google dat & see how humongous of sin is)

Besides how can you make money with just money, even d sentence does not make sense talkless of d real thing

I don't do my part by telling You, I can't force you to make a decision, the choice is yours
Its as if you took the words out of my mouth. may Allah guide us onto the right path amin.

1 Like

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by kaymart: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
mecussey:

My regret is not starting with 2.2M.
was placed on moratorium for 7days now. Don't knw what I did wrong. I wrote to support since d very first day this predicament ensued but no reply up till now. I don't have any of the three ID requirements. I only have the temporary national ID (the laminated one). I hope that 'll be suffice should they ask for it?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by bukiboy(m): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
sin
sɪn/
noun
noun: sin; plural noun: sins
an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law.
"a sin in the eyes of God"
synonyms: immoral act, wrong, wrongdoing, act of evil/wickedness, transgression, crime, offence, misdeed, misdemeanour, error, lapse, fall from grace; More
antonyms: virtue, good
an act regarded as a serious or regrettable fault, offence, or omission.
"he committed the unforgivable sin of refusing to give interviews"
synonyms: scandal, crime, disgrace, outrage
"the way they spend money—it's a sin"
verb
verb: sin; 3rd person present: sins; past tense: sinned; past participle: sinned; gerund or present participle: sinning
commit a sin.
"I sinned and brought shame down on us"
synonyms: commit a sin, offend against God, commit an offence, transgress, do wrong, commit a crime, break the law, misbehave, go astray, stray from the straight and narrow, go wrong, fall from grace; archaictrespass
"I sinned and brought down shame on us"
offend against (God, a person, or a principle).
"Lord, we have sinned against you"
Origin

Old English synn (noun), syngian (verb); probably related to Latin sons, sont- ‘guilty’.

Seun:
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by bukiboy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
which one dey right? make person do MMM or pay tithe to pastor and you no fit ask how pastor dey chop the money

themosthigh:
[b]Mmm is a very big sin in Christianity because it is demonic and promoted by gongon, an infernal demon residing in the 6th princinth of hell.
This demon is a spoiler with 7 heads each in the shape of demonic animals. It was this very same demon that helped the principality called prince of Persia to hold the prayers of Daniel from reaching God for days. During the conquest of heaven when the integrity of the throne of jehovah was challenged, it was this demon that helped lucifer pin down jehovah on the ground and stole some of the ethereal essence from him making lucifer resistant to any attach from jehovah and restricting jehovahs power to the heavens and physical earth.
Lucifer is preparing for the final battle and is gathering resources and anybody that assist mmm succeed is just contributing to the battle against the almighty. Though I know that the age of jehovah is over and lucifer will defeat him and lock Christ in the bottomless pit, I still advise you people to stand with jehovah and stop mmm. In Jesus name I beg[/b]

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Ejiogbe (ogbe Meji) Children Powerful Charm To Have Prosperous Long Life / Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.