Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Is MMM A Sin? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is MMM A Sin? (38129 Views)

Homosexuality, Lesbianism, All Other Sexual Pervasion Is Not Just A Sin But... / Is MMM A Sin To God, If As A Christian One Indulges In It? / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by evansjeff(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
This one wey oga Seun him self dey comment today...

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Freelancer007(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kk
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Adaanna(f): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
I don't know the answer period
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by MrEverest(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
I dont its a sin since its voluntary and the risk and benefits was explained to the participants ab initio.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by hero4u: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun, be like mkpeeee! Those domestic animal reasoning!

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Opakan2: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Yes it is... say no to money doubling and gambling

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by freeradical(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Let your consciences be your guide

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by dopedealer(m): 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Make una allow MMM rest na ...haba
Mmm this mmm that . Na by force to crash undecided

10 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Omojolaray(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
John 3:19-21 KJV
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. [20] For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. [21] But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

3 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by wise7(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
I asked a pastor and his reply was read psalm 15:5

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by EyeHateGod: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
4nobody4every1:
You are not far from the kingdom of Jehovah, flesh and blood has not reveal this to you but my father even though you dont believe in Him grin grin
Who is this Jehovah you speak where did this word originate from Jehovah witness?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
ask those people saying it a sin to dash you 1k and see if they won't fall ur hand..Sin or no Sin,
MMM is indeed paying and helping families
let's trash the word "Sin"on this matter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by iykenathan162(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

Every member of MMM is cheating the people he/she invites, and also encouraging them to cheat others in turn. This makes it immoral to me.

Kindly explain in one sentence how u cheat on the pple u invite.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by fbtowner(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
cheesy

Nigerians can be very funny.

They are acting like mmm is the first network marketing to exist

they have forgotten Trevo Gnld Helping Hands and others

well. I think they are attacking mmm because it is the most successful out of all

not a member tho

15 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun quick book first to comment. Badd Guy, I dey eye that thing too oh[sub][/sub]
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by ovieigho(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

Every member of MMM is cheating the people he/she invites, and also encouraging them to cheat others in turn. This makes it immoral to me.
cos it is immoral to you as the sole owner of this site doesn't even give you the audersity to suppress the choices/ view/opinion of over thousands of people that see nothing wrong with it.

17 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by ezechinwa2: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
femcent2:
Reading many links which some pastor discourage people from participating in MMM, please is MMM a sin and which Bible verse against taking a risk with investment your money and get your interest .

what is sin?
Who wrote the Bible?

ask your pastor these questions, why doesn't he complain about the source of money he receives in the name of offering? after all, armed robbers and yahoo guys go to church.

What you call sin is a picture of what these men of God created and want you to believe.

MMM, had it been MMM weren't given interest let's say if you put 10k you will get your 10k, nobody would have complained.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by martineverest(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
this is how u know how hypocritical nigerian christians are

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by jelil01: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
I dont knwv o.

But wait let me ask IFA
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by tolexy007(m): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:
Yes, I believe it's a sin.

Coming from Seun, Number 1 enemy of MMM. well me I believe MMM is a blessing, a relief in this time of recession.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Adesiji77: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
cheesy grin

When it comes to money, people dull their consciences and downplay religion...

5 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by eplanning: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
femcent2:
Reading many links which some pastor discourage people from participating in

A
MMM, please is MMM a sin and which Bible verse against taking a risk with investment your money and get your interest .

MMM is not an investment. It is community for mutual aid, where people give help and get help.

Abeg make everybody face front mind their business. Mtcheew...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by 4nobody4every1: 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Who is this Jehovah you speak where did this word originate from Jehovah witness?

Watch it here and be blessed >>>>>>http://faithtabernacle.org.ng/#
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by lifestyle1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
From my bank.

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by ireneony(f): 9:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
What is MMM?
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by martineverest(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Chiedu4Trump:
MMM is not a sin once it does not control you or take the place of Jesus.

I can't say for the most peaceful religion on earth, but in Jesus MMM is not sin.
hypocrite!but gambling is a sin to u

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Mexyz(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Coldfeet:
It's gambling and Christianity frowns against such.
Do you know that you investing in stocks is also gambling?

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Khutie: 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
As long as wah they re doing ain't disturbing me, I shouldn't lose sleep khoz of it. May una leave MMM participants alone. I expect to see questions lyk this next time "Is politicians offering at our churches sin?" khoz last time I checked they have milked this country dry.

buh dis Mr.Seun na funny man o... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is MMM A Sin? by shumuel(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2016
No its not, though its a swindle scheme, operated by fraudters, but its left for you to use your brain and not get duped because if you do you'll only have yourself to blame,, being greedy is the sin.
Re: Is MMM A Sin? by Idrismusty97(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
Seun:

I don't know if this is sarcasm or not but nobody is cheating anyone. If it is networking business you may say so, But in MMM it is your choice to refer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Prophet, C.O Mohammed Weds Young Lady (photos) / Pastor Adeboye: "God Created Adam And Eve, Not Adam And Steve" / Mad Man And Pastor Involved In Physical Combat During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.