Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (683079 Views)

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by mamacajah: 8:52pm On May 18, 2018
hiawathia1981:

By the way, sorry for assuming you were male initially. I get that alot myself.

LOL.. no problem.. its not an issue for me.. all join as wafi people like to say.. grin

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 18, 2018
FrankNetter:

To add to this, do the CNA program first. It takes just 2 months + to complete and offers you an easy route to a steady inflow of cash while chasing your associates degree or bachelors. You can work in a variety of places too, nursing homes, hospitals, home health agencies etc and you can tweak your work schedule around your school schedule.

Hello Frank and everyone,I’m in final year currently,Please,I would like to know the prospect of studying health economics in the USA,job opportunity and benefits for MSc graduate..Thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by mamacajah: 9:14pm On May 18, 2018
hiawathia1981:

As promised...
Ultrasound programs accredited by the CAAHEP

GA
Albany State University(has both US and Healthcare Management)
Cambridge College of Healthcare and Technology
Georgia Northwestern Technical College
Ogeechee Technical College

NY
Long Island University(has both US and Healthcare Management)
SUNY Downstate Medical Center
Hunter Business School

If you are really wanting to go back and further your career. Choose a school that will give you a degree rather than a certificate. The credits used for your U/S degree can be applied to another area.

Boom. Mic drop.

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

You have made this journey easier... time for me to start work and reach out to these schools....

(response to bolded) please lets all give him a standing ovation.. applause applause , applause.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 18, 2018
mamacajah:

Thank you, thank you, thank you...

You have made this journey easier... time for me to start work and reach out to these schools....

(response to bolded) please lets all give him a standing ovation.. applause applause , applause.. grin

(Courtesys)
Im actually female. I keep that under wraps. grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Dremca(m): 9:47pm On May 18, 2018
You're pretty and such a nice lady, can we be friends
hiawathia1981:

(Courtesys)
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by mamacajah: 10:06pm On May 18, 2018
hiawathia1981:

(Courtesys)

kiss kiss thanks for being a blessing...
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 1:54am On May 19, 2018
Dremca:

Thank you.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Eleniyan15: 12:04pm On May 19, 2018
FrankNetter hiawathia1981 Originalsly
cool cool
Bro if i may ask how profitable is Msc in Criminology or Social Work in the state for sociology graduate and for most social worker which area do they specialize in the health care sector.

Secondly

You leave this thread just go like that cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 19, 2018
Eleniyan15:
FrankNetter hiawathia1981
cool cool
Bro if i may ask how profitable is Msc in Criminology or Social Work in the state for sociology graduate and for most social worker which area do they specialize in the health care sector.

Secondly

You leave this thread just go like that cry cry cry cry cry

Who left the thread??
For a criminology major, you will most likely find work in law enforcement and areas of the legal system. I confess this area us beyond my expertise. Im sure you will do well for yourself.
As far as social work in healthcare is concerned there is a need for that. There are different areas you could branch out to including health awareness, assisting patients sorting out insurance, prescriptions, and making sure they get the follow up care they need. As far as how profitable it is, I cant say
But I have heard it is a very fulfilling career path.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Eleniyan15: 3:31pm On May 19, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Who left the thread??
For a criminology major, you will most likely find work in law enforcement and areas of the legal system. I confess this area us beyond my expertise. Im sure you will do well for yourself.
As far as social work in healthcare is concerned there is a need for that. There are different areas you could branch out to including health awareness, assisting patients sorting out insurance, prescriptions, and making sure they get the follow up care they need. As far as how profitable it is, I cant say
But I have heard it is a very fulfilling career path.

I was actually referring to frank, he ran away $ necessary,lol

Back to discussion

Thanks for the head up, i also heard it a fulfilling career path that why i decided to ask the question, reason for me been skeptical about the criminology is because of nationality involve, i doubt if law agency would likely recruit non national depend on the area,though.

For the Msc in social worker, i want to give it a shot when time comes because most of what have seen online, it worth giving a shot.

cool man want to rake in $ as soon as possible #Passion& $ tongue
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by AngelicBeing: 3:35pm On May 19, 2018
Dremca:
Hian, Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Lol at can we be friends tongue
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 19, 2018
Dremca:
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 6:24pm On May 19, 2018
Emmafe:
I'm in my final year, planning to learn 3D animation during my nysc. I don't want to travel without any skill, please can I PM you?
I don't read PMs anymore, I get too many of it...
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Dremca(m): 9:07pm On May 19, 2018
Lol. Wetin man go do.
AngelicBeing:
Hian, Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Lol at can we be friends tongue
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 19, 2018
Dremca:
Lol. Wetin man go do.
She kinda wanted it as she unmasked her gender by herself.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Dremca(m): 10:17pm On May 19, 2018
But she is really amazing with her candid responses, I wish to have such a lady as a friend but she hasn't given me any response.
Elfmannisback:

She kinda wanted it as she unmasked her gender by herself.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 19, 2018
Dremca:
But she is really amazing with her candid responses, I wish to have such a lady as a friend but she hasn't given me any response.
Don't up ur hope.

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 19, 2018
You guys...
Im right here.
I am accepting applications for friends. Jk
I will be friends with anyone as long as they are respectable.

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 19, 2018
Dremca:

Please see above or below post. I dont know where this will fall in line.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 19, 2018
Elfmannisback:

Don't up ur hope.

Why not, please?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Dremca(m): 10:45pm On May 19, 2018
Thanks for the accommodation, sorry transfriendsion, I mean acceptance.
hiawathia1981:

Please see above or below post. I dont know where this will fall in line.

1 Like

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 19, 2018
Dremca:
Thanks for the accommodation, sorry transfriendsion, I mean acceptance.

Please translate. Anyone?
Was it something I said?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Dremca(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2018
I need to buy the dictionary from the IGP to enable me translate.
hiawathia1981:

Please translate. Anyone?
Was it something I said?

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 19, 2018
mamacajah:

kiss kiss thanks for being a blessing...

I was happy to do it. I emailed you.
I am going to discuss what I answered in my email to others here.
Fees listed on a school's website are good for that current term only. There is usually some fluctuation in prices from year to year.
The prerequisites for a particular program are listed on the school's website in the section corresponding to each major. Read it carefully. Some prerequisites such as core classes will most likely be the same no matter the major but then there are some prerequisites that are specific to each major.

3 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 19, 2018
Dremca:
I need to buy the dictionary from the IGP to enable me translate.

Sorry I still don't know what you mean. What is IGP?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by stonemasonn: 11:14pm On May 19, 2018
hiawathia1981:
You guys...
Im right here.
I am accepting applications for friends. Jk
I will be friends with anyone as long as they are respectable.
hi, I’ll like to be your friend too.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 19, 2018
stonemasonn:
hi, I’ll like to be your friend too.

ok.

anyone else?
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by stonemasonn: 11:24pm On May 19, 2018
FrankNetter:

The fist bumps and hellos and greetings which were once a formality when I got to work ceased. I bought some beats x headphones & for each time I walk into the front door, I’d plug my ear up. on the elevator, I made a habit of not jumping into any conversations with any of them.
Dont let them get to you, women are like that sometimes, some of them are just jealous. Try dating outside your work place. Infact before doing that thing with any akata babe make sure you wear bulletproof raincoat. cheesy, to avoid stories.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 19, 2018
stonemasonn:
Dont let them get to you, women are like that sometimes, some of them are just jealous. Try dating outside your work place. Infact before doing that thing with any akata babe make sure you wear bulletproof raincoat. cheesy, to avoid stories.

Any reason why he shouldn't wear a raincoat with every woman? Maybe I'm reading this wrong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by stonemasonn: 11:31pm On May 19, 2018
hiawathia1981:

Any reason why he shouldn't wear a raincoat with every woman? Maybe I'm reading this wrong.
yes with every woman. Just extra careful with some women that’s all. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by AngelicBeing: 11:36pm On May 19, 2018
Dremca:
Lol. Wetin man go do.
l. Will give you my sister to marry if you are serious tongue

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Dremca(m): 11:39pm On May 19, 2018
I've made my choice but you can still give me.
AngelicBeing:
l. Will give you my sister to marry if you are serious tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (220) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.