Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) (66519 Views)

They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by ichommy(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lovely wink
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Badgers14: 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
grin
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by teamobanabo(m): 8:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
God bless their home....
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by nobodii: 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
undecided and who told you that?

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by mikkypel(m): 8:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jesus Christ of Maidiguri... People like marriage ooo... Ehn.. Make una go marry na

1 Like

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by johnson232: 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
agbonkamen:
wahala too much for life after all this sweet moments person go still die chai all this things no freak jare temporary enjoyment baba God help me to be heavenly conscious God bless your marriage jare
Lol.... this your moniker na funny one.... life don tire u? cheesy
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by PointZerom: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
Why I dey always meet beggars, Gala sellers and street urchins inside traffic?

Oya take this one, don't kiss her until you brush your moniker. lol

2 Likes

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Opakan2: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2016
nawa o..

any place dey wey people no fit meet marry nowadays?
HML to them

to all single and searching ladies, married and "re-searching" too. your joy will locate you this year

1 Like

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wowzerful... lovely.
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by dacovajnr: 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
The girl sef be like halfcast if no be one..like mixed indian
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Ekeremgba(m): 8:44pm On Dec 05, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Some years back, Olujimi Ogunlela and Farida met inside Lagos traffic; many years later...
they're married.

The traffic was a blessing in disguise for the Newlyweds, who were joined together in holy matrimony last weekend Dec. 3 #Faji2016

We say Happy Married Life To Them, and pray you also receive your own traffic of divine encounter. Lol

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/from-lagos-traffic-to-happily-ever.html?m=1

i tink i know them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
lovely, one man food is another man's poison
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by dayleke: 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
The bridal party is 2 girls/ladies short na, how come?
11 guys to 9 ladies....
Where the remaining 2 women?

My lips remain sealed na.....
Over to NLers....
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by dayleke: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
mikkypel:
Jesus Christ of Maidiguri... People like marriage ooo... Ehn.. Make una go marry na

You no know Noftin ....
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Jchi9876: 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
The girl ugly na make up tuuuuush the bitchhhhh up she be Indian or Omo yheeboh
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by teebillz: 8:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
Do wedding nights still feel special given the high rate of sampling before marriage these days? I guess some couples don't even bother to have it on that night. Wifey will be like, "honey, we agreed on 3 times a week na. Have you forgotten that we had it on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday?".

2 Likes

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
CXLVII:
Single ladies need to learn frm this gesture

They need to start plying heavy traffic routes
Hahahahahahaha
Ladies don suffer...

The next pre-wedding fit be DUST BIN SITE....

I am yet to see a MAD MAN and MAD LADY pre-wedding formings..... grin
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Yet our Pastors want us to meet our spouses in the church believing it's already blessed. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by bimbod(m): 8:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Smellymouth:
Abi o bro..

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Most times, ladies are the reason they haven't found or met their Mr Right, how?

They snub guys they meet in places they don't like or find expensive, not knowing that most times in life, you find the best things in the most awkward places.

Majority of ladies after reading Mills and Boom, etc, they only expect to meet the man they would love in these places:

1. Church
2. Wedding ceremony
3. Expensive environments like fast food restaurants, big company environ, hotels
4. Live music shows or concerts
5. Popular Comedy shows
6. At the airport
7. Cinemas
8. Shopping mall

But not knowing that most times, when men meet a lady in the aforementioned places, he hardly take the lady serious because he's most likely out to catch some momentary fun and go, but at the end, the ladies fall head over heels in love with them expecting together forever after.

Lastly, to all single ladies reading this: don't be rude or snub any guy irrespective of where you meet him....don't underestimate that guy you met at the market, library, on the road while trekking, in the bus, in fact, try your best to give attention to guys who approach you responsibly irrespective of where you are or where you guys met because.....

2 Likes

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
This is beautiful
Papi,do fast na cry
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Was he or was she selling gala?
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by bluebay(m): 8:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
Some years back, Olujimi Ogunlela and Farida met inside Lagos traffic; many years later...
they're married.

The traffic was a blessing in disguise for the Newlyweds, who were joined together in holy matrimony last weekend Dec. 3 #Faji2016

We say Happy Married Life To Them, and pray you also receive your own traffic of divine encounter. Lol

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/from-lagos-traffic-to-happily-ever.html?m=1

one of them was definitely selling gala or Phone charger or Handkerchief at the Traffic and the other person was the buyer..I nor talk ooo..buh God bless your Union.your hand Touch.
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by teebillz: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
MzLarem:
This is beautiful

Papi,do fast na cry

As small as you are, marriage don dey hungry you.
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by wristbangle: 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Smellymouth:

gringringrin

Ha. Ha. Ha. Werey ni e bobo yi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by 1730planners(f): 8:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Are you getting married next year?
Or you want to throw a birthday party or  any other social gathering and you need a Planner?
1730planners is giving a 20% discount to clients who want to plan their weddings,birthdays,house party,bridal/baby shower,surprise party,e.t.c from December 31st to April 30.
Call us today, Lets make that day Magical!!!

....creating lasting moments

1 Share

Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Shome36(m): 8:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
How is this a news? not impressed, end time journalism.....
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
teebillz:

K
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2016
teebillz:

K
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by ProGSM(m): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thank God for Lagos traffic. We declare more and more traffic in Lagos smiley
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2016
soberdrunk:
The only girls me i dey meet in traffic nah those Lebanese/Sudanese girls way dey beg for money..... angry angry
U fit carry one clean am up
Ah swear no one will know she was a beggar
Re: They Met In Lagos Traffic, Now They Are Married (Photos) by MrPresident1: 9:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
All these sudden rush of marriage and hook ups on Nairaland points to only one thing: the imminent marriage supper of the Lamb. The marriage supper will happen on or before the 20th of January 2017. No one knows the exact date, but it will be on or before the 20th of January 2017.

Be there!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady's Body Transformation In 2 Years (Photo) / Resurfaced: I Don't Love Him But This Is Happening, Advice Needed. / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.