Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,799 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX (87350 Views)

My School Daughter Is Behaving Strange / AAU School Mum Beats, Strip School Daughter Nack£d For Sleep With Boyfriend. VID / Pre-wedding Photos Of My School Daughter/bestie... Getting Married Next Week. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by GistMore: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2018
School father marries his school daughter years after they met in secondary school, today they are now husband and wife.

As shared with caption...

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. We started as innocent friends, school father and daughter. Today, we stand as man and wife in what seem like a script written by God & foretold by the prophets. I am eternally grateful to Adanna Immaculate Osahon who requested that I watch over her younger sister in school. I have fulfilled my promise and will do so forever.

Source >>> http://gistmore.com/school-father-marries-school-daughter-years-met-secondary-school-pics

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by GistMore: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2018

2 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IamPlato(m): 9:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
School Father Marry school Daughter... Abomination undecided

MODIFIED

Yes! An Abomination of Boarding School. Quote Me Again And May Big Pimples Romance The Mouth Of Your Prick undecided

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by amaniro: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2018
GistMore:
School father marries his school daughter years after they met in secondary school, today they are now husband and wife.

As shared with caption...

journey of a thousand miles begins with a step. We started as innocent friends, school father and daughter. Today, we stand as man and wife in what seem like a script written by God & foretold by the prophets. I am eternally grateful to Adanna Immaculate Osahon who requested that I watch over her younger sister in school. I have fulfilled my promise and will do so forever

undecided

my school daughter is still calling me pa and dadundecided

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Frankicent(m): 9:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
nawa ooo... teenager and preteen

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Shelloween(m): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
IamPlato:
School Father Marry school Daughter... Abomination undecided
the only abomination is your thinking faculty. no offence

378 Likes 12 Shares

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IamPlato(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Shelloween:
the only abomination is your thinking faculty. no offence

Is Like Your Brain Get Stretch Mark Abi

287 Likes 15 Shares

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 04, 2018
Badh guy.

Look how he held her waist when they were kids.

192 Likes 5 Shares

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IamLEGEND1: 9:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
She had a big god right from the beginning, but this one eventually put a ring on it.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Merimental(m): 9:21pm On Sep 04, 2018
not bad.most of my juniors in sec. school even marry b4 guys got admission. gals ar so impatient dis days.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Ten12(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
I think dis is morally wrong..you are supposed to be her mentor...4rm de pics self u had ur plans from beginning

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2018
so what of we that our school daughters doesn't want anything to do with us again till eternity just because of small bournvita and tintini milk and mistake sulking of bwest and .....
walahi, girls are scum

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by GistMore: 10:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by nelsonebby(m): 10:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ten12:
I think dis is morally wrong..you are supposed to be her mentor...4rm de pics self u had ur plans from beginning
Shut up!

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Heh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Ten12(m): 10:35pm On Sep 04, 2018
nelsonebby:

Shut up!

Wat I do nah oga

15 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Divay22(f): 10:41pm On Sep 04, 2018
Congratulations
I see nothing wrong here, he was grooming her but not knowing he was doing it for himself.
Lemme goan ask if my school father is married now, if not smiley smiley(I just won a jackpot grin)

43 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
Divay22:
Congratulations
I see nothing wrong here, he was grooming her but not knowing he was doing it for himself.
Lemme goan ask if my school father is married now, if not smiley smiley(I just won a jackpot grin)
Divay have not o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by dust144(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
Tell us the truth
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by NorthernSerene(m): 10:46pm On Sep 04, 2018
IamPlato:

Is Like Your Brain Get Stretch Mark Abi
Ha! He's right na, nothing iz wrong about that.

4 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IYANGBALI: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Agbaya! Foolish old man

7 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Some of the people that commented above are insane.

12 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IMASTEX: 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Happy married life. But lets be factual, you sure say this guy never been dey colobi this small girl tey tey before this open-dential. . . .Lol

3 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by jaxxy(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
Weird
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by tayo4ng(m): 10:47pm On Sep 04, 2018
The guy has been nursing this kpekus ever since

2 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by otswag(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
See that waist grabbing. E don tee since bros don join bad gang

11 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by driand(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
shocked

Who else is seeing wat am seeing? Dude had a plan from day one but little did he know it was a good one..

Happy married life!

16 Likes

Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by adeniyi3971(m): 10:48pm On Sep 04, 2018
Na song na! Snr Theresa and Snr Marcel start till she carry belle! All. these school father nonsense!

HML to them
Re: School Father Marries His School Daughter Years After They Met In Secondary. PIX by IYANGBALI: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Divay22:
Congratulations
at age 46?you see your life?shiooooor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. / If Money Is Delaying You From Getting Married, Read This / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.