Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,914 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Help! My Friend Is In A Fix... - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Friend Is In A Fix... (2392 Views)

A Friend Is Cancelling His Wedding... / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! My Friend Is In A Fix... by shrekandfiona: 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
janefrancisca:
This is my first time of creating a topic on nairaland...so pardon my little flaws. a friend of mine is avin issues in her matrimonial home and her husband is insisting he will take away their little son who is just a year and three months from d mum and keep him in d village wit his mum who is down with partial stroke and his elder sis who is in her late 50s and unmarried in the village. Now my friend is insisting that she must go wit her baby and she is pregnant wit d second child whom the husband is saying he is not the father. Since my friend got married to the man, it has been from one problem to anoda. Most times he goes out without dropping food money for her and her baby and wen she complains, he will tel her to go and meet her wealthy father and if she insists on collecting d money, the next thing he does is to beat her up. Anytime she visits her parents and comes home, he will pick a fight wit her and tell her d worst her father can do is to lock him up. He calls her a prostitute and says all kind of demeaning words to her. Two months ago, she called and said she is fed up but I begged her to just tolerate. Today the husband called her and said he is fed up that they shud both part ways but he is leaving with his son and my friend is saying she will never leave her son...wot advice do I give my friend? plz ur contributions are needed urgently.
Please direct your friend to my only topic on nairaland. it was not hear say but a true event that has marred some lives FOREVER.

Tell your friend to FLEE from domestic violence in any form. She may not divorce but SEPARATE for a while till normalcy is experienced and the violent party is made to sign an undertaken that he will not cause harm either to her or the kids.

This is my only advice to her. I wish her God's wisdom.
Re: Help! My Friend Is In A Fix... by janefrancisca(f): 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
shrekandfiona:

Please direct your friend to my only topic on nairaland. it was not hear say but a true event that has marred some lives FOREVER.

Tell your friend to FLEE from domestic violence in any form. She may not divorce but SEPARATE for a while till normalcy is experienced and the violent party is made to sign an undertaken that he will not cause harm either to her or the kids.

This is my only advice to her. I wish her God's wisdom.
I will do just that...thanks a lot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is That The Average Young Nigerian Lady Doesn't Care To Save For The Future? / Please Help! Baobab Microfinance (formerly Microcred) Is Trying To Cheat Me! / Why Do Nigerian Women Feel so Entitled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.