Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. (19282 Views)

Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos / NLNG Floods Lagos With 13,000 Tonnes Of Cooking Gas / Ebonyi Bans Sale Of Foreign Rice In Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by airminem(f): 11:10am On Dec 06, 2016
I thought they said rice importation was not banned from entering the country?
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 06, 2016
MrEverest:
I just dey watch the dullard in 3D. Propaganda can never be a substitute to good governance. Audu Ogbe is just talking trash, read between the lines and you would discover that this nothing but a load of TRASH meant to give the impression that they are working even when reality shows otherwise. Nigerians should stop being gullible!

You haven't said anything of substance really.
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by bashydemy(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2016
MrEverest:
I just dey watch the dullard in 3D. Propaganda can never be a substitute to good governance. Audu Ogbe is just talking trash, read between the lines and you would discover that this nothing but a load of TRASH meant to give the impression that they are working even when reality shows otherwise. Nigerians should stop being gullible!

One of the pained rice importers i guess? Gbese re oooo.
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by bashydemy(m): 11:42am On Dec 06, 2016
Realdeals:
And this is the change we need. We've been bastardize for a long by other countries, they exploit us yet we rejoice, they feed us with all sort of junks we praised them. Nigeria indeed need a hard RESET.

God bless you, I based in Benin Republic, They don't easy parboiled rice, The eat perfume rice and white rice. But the larger imported rice are parboiled.

SO why sell to us what they don't eat?
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by bashydemy(m): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Jafar1:
this man keeps banning importation of everything when some people live through importation of goods

Must we keep importing what we can produce? Most we keep boosting another country economy why our own economy is going down?

Kole Werk.

1 Like

Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by Ahmedhussain3463: 11:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Fozi:
shut up illiterate what do you know
katon jahili
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by bashydemy(m): 11:50am On Dec 06, 2016
veekid:
Buhari! !!!! You have failed this country.........

How? by blocking other countries from milking us dry? By blocking Benin Republic from selling to us what they don't eat?
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by bashydemy(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Fozi:
This Buhari came to frustrate Christians because Christmas has reached we should not eat rice. God will punish you and you will still leave that place

What will happen to you if you use your brain once? What happen to you eating our local rice?

Must we eat Thailand rice? Mind you Thailand don't eat Parboiled rice, They eat white and perfumed rice and ship parboiled rice for us to eat..

My question is why sell to us what you can eat..

http://thaifoodandtravel.com/blog/thai-jasmine-rice-1/

http://www.bangkok.com/restaurants/typical-thai-meals-and-eating-habits.htm
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by bashydemy(m): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Segadem:
Is this good news? grin

Yes it is, We should patronize our local rice instead of eating what those producing are not eating.

Thailand are exporting parboiled rice to Africa but are not eating parboiled rice instead they eat perfumed rice.

http://thaifoodandtravel.com/blog/thai-jasmine-rice-1/

http://www.bangkok.com/restaurants/typical-thai-meals-and-eating-habits.htm
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by bashydemy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
ibietela2:
Rice is not even sufficient for us here and you want to export........ Really? how stupid can this administration be?

Custard rubber is now 2k3 am sure before the end of the month it will cost 2k5+ and this old man who is supposed to be retired or teaching French in UNI is here talking trash.

Editor www.healthable.org

You sha want eat rubber rice sha.
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by jomoh: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jafar1:
this man keeps banning importation of everything when some people live through importation of goods

they should learn to live through exportation.

1 Like

Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by Allergic(m): 12:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Let's a some WALLS and let em pay!
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by buoye1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
They believe every bad news about the government and call every good news propaganda.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by hannyjay(f): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrEverest:
when hatered damage his brain

1 Like

Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by hannyjay(f): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Fozi:
This Buhari came to frustrate Christians because Christmas has reached we should not eat rice. God will punish you and you will still leave that place
can smbody tell dis fool to stop insulting my president. We d christian are standing with BUHARI
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by tuana(m): 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
Incredible
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by MONITZ: 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
rerhji:
if dis work out as planned.......I believe Nigeria can b great again

Great again because of rice production kwa? Continue..
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by Fozi(m): 3:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
hannyjay:
can smbody tell dis fool to stop insulting my president. We d christian are standing with BUHARI
you are a fool for calling me your father fool may God punish you for being a stupid gentile that you are.
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by curvilicious: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
janellemonae:

Look at the person asking if someone went to school. Barn ko, bane ni.
Opo.nu

It is obvious you are an illiterate
Education is far from your aboad
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by modaink333: 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
"we dnt die we multiply"
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by fascowilly(m): 6:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
Realdeals:
And this is the change we need. We've been bastardize for a long by other countries, they exploit us yet we rejoice, they feed us with all sort of junks we praised them. Nigeria indeed need a hard RESET.
How many acre of land do you have, I mean plantation, CHIEF MUMU.

Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
MrEverest:
one thing is certain......... Your opinion doesn't matter.
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
akymme:

Bros I bow for your perspective o. Does hunger know religion?
hatred and bigotry has damaged his brain.
Re: FG Stops 571,000 Tonnes Of Foreign Rice From Entering Nigeria.. by Jossibest(m): 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dey ar all stupid.i hope buharri is eatin from local rice?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reject Dirty Naira Notes From The Bank- CBN / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Detailed Requirements Of Starting Filling Station Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.