Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,695 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

In Need Of A Welder/frabricator - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Need Of A Welder/frabricator (1104 Views)

Applying For The Post Of A Welder / Any Vacancy For A Welder????? / URGENT RECRUITMENT - Electrician - Welder - Maint Mechanical - Prod Supervisor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Welder/frabricator by mikaj(m): 9:18am On Dec 06, 2016
The goal is to fabricate a multiple oxygen cylinder storage casing/holder. The cylinders comes in various sizes.

Send me a mail if you can handle this project.

Best regards.
Re: In Need Of A Welder/frabricator by Neyosky2000: 9:48am On Dec 06, 2016
Call this nos 09092154715. Herr name is Ella, she's good an expert in that field.
Re: In Need Of A Welder/frabricator by Gofwane(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2016
mikaj:
The goal is to fabricate a multiple oxygen cylinder storage casing/holder. The cylinders comes in various sizes.

Send me a mail if you can handle this project.

Best regards.
what's your location?

Check my signature for technical services i offer.
Re: In Need Of A Welder/frabricator by mikaj(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Gofwane:
what's your location?

Check my signature for technical services i offer.

Ikeja.
Re: In Need Of A Welder/frabricator by mikaj(m): 10:50am On Dec 06, 2016
Neyosky2000:
Call this nos 09092154715. Herr name is Ella, she's good an expert in that field.

NIce[b][/b]
Re: In Need Of A Welder/frabricator by Gofwane(m): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
mikaj:

Ikeja.
Obviously, the job isn't for me. I'm a resident of ilorin.
Re: In Need Of A Welder/frabricator by Victor8st: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2020
What size is the cylinder? My brother will be able to make the holder for 3-5 days. It's just that my brother works as a welder and I think he could help you. Moreover, the production of the holder is quite easy case. We just moved to a new city and haven't found a job yet. However, our sister has already found a job. My brother really needs a job. He reads quite often information about how to become a welder. So not to forget all that he can do. And this kind of part-time job wouldn't hurt. Write to me in PM to discuss the details.
Re: In Need Of A Welder/frabricator by Goors1n: 10:35am On Nov 05, 2020
Victor8st:
What size is the cylinder? My brother will be able to make the holder for 3-5 days. It's just that my brother works as a welder and I think he could help you. Moreover, the production of the holder is quite easy case. We just moved to a new city and haven't found a job yet. However, our sister has already found a job. My brother really needs a job. He reads quite often information about how to become a welder. So not to forget all that he can do. And this kind of part-time job wouldn't hurt. Write to me in PM to discuss the details.
Could you tell me some more information about it? Let’s talk in PM

(1) (Reply)

Certification On Scaffold Inspection / Help...is Lagos The Right Move For Me / I Got A Job.. But This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.