Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach (10395 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by hollandis(f): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
what is this big stomach obsession thing?I have decided to take my wife selection step a bit further by looking at their stomach.You will see girls as young as twenty one looking like they are 6 months pregnant.Just imagine if these girls are seen lying on their stomach in a bikini under the sun.
Please my people what is the cause of this big stomach?is it too much alcohol,too much sex,too much BJs or they have actually aborted before if they claim not to be pregnant.I have met many pretty girls but looking at their stomach is perplexing and enough cause for any reasonable man to infer that it is due to the afore mentioned reasons.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2009
teee nairaland grin how about asking one of them since you see
a lot of them grin
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Godmother(f): 2:51pm On Nov 11, 2009
hollandis:

what is this big stomach obsession thing?I have decided to take my wife selection step a bit further by looking at their stomach.You will see girls as young as twenty one looking like they are 6 months pregnant.Just imagine if these girls are seen lying on their stomach in a bikini under the sun.
Please my people what is the cause of this big stomach?is it too much alcohol,too much sex,too much BJs or they have actually aborted before if they claim not to be pregnant.I have met many pretty girls but looking at their stomach is perplexing and enough cause for any reasonable man to infer that it is due to the afore mentioned reasons.

This is so lame, besides this topic has been treated before
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by MissyB1(m): 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
Apart from the fact that this topic has been treated
a million times before, I smell FIRE coming upon this thread. cheesy

Some (Infact, most tongue) Nigerian men are guilty of this too.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
Same can be said about some guys who look like they could be housing quintuplets. Im fricking sick and tired of this why are ladies ugly, fat, smelly etc. Men are no where near perfect either but we women close our eyes and take you like that but we women have to be perfect and look like the unrealistic images you see on tv. "Sighs" angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by KennyG6(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Same can be said about some guys who look like they could be housing quintuplets. Im fricking sick and tired of this why are ladies ugly, fat, smelly etc. Men are no where near perfect either but we women close our eyes and take you like that but we women have to be perfect and look like the unrealistic images you see on tv. "Sighs" angry
my dear, sadly its a man's world, women dont go seeking a man to marry men do the seeking hence the notion that the man calls most of the shots,
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
Kenny_G:

my dear, sadly its a man's world, women dont go seeking a man to marry men do the seeking hence the notion that the man calls most of the shots,
But you agree that its ridiculously unfair right? undecided
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by KennyG6(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

But you agree that its ridiculously unfair right? undecided
oh yeah, i think to some extent the scale is slightly tipped against the women ( hence they are called "weaker vessels"wink, but in reality most of the issues being raised here are just vain stuff, made up by vain people, whether or not a woman has a pot belly is irrelevant, its what she brings to your life that actually counts except of course you only want the girl for sex and show off in which case go for the flat tummy ones
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by hollandis(f): 3:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
Godmother:

This is so lame, besides this topic has been treated before
I really need to know the immediate and remote causes of this ailment.didnt know it has been treated b4
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by baron2000(m): 3:33pm On Nov 11, 2009
while we were in school my girlfriend noticed she was beginning to develop the stomach thing. i told her i wont have non of it

she quickly tamed it by adjusting her diet. eg.

-don't eat dinner after 7.30

-don't eat certain foods for dinner

-avoid certain foods

-try walk some distances if u can rather than take bike(although she got her own car now).

I think it is mostly a matter of discipline amongst guys and ladies. I deliberately skip meals at times just to stay trim.

While guys are guilty, ladies should know that they are more often evaluated based on their appearance.

You ladies need to get some discipline into ur system and stop gulping down every free suya and bbq that comes ur way.

or else u will be pregnant be4 getting pregnant.

Guys -make the dough chicks wont see the bulge
grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ poster
how many times will someone flog this topic?
abeg use the search button.
there is already an on-going thread about this.
but as well as  in naija i didnt notice this "big stomach" thing that everyone keeps talking about?
i dey for imo state and  i didnt see it like that.
anyway sha, this thread has been flogged too much, let it rest.
or go and join the on-going thread that already exist.
CIAO!
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
baron2000:

while we were in school my girlfriend noticed she was beginning to develop the stomach thing. i told her i wont have non of it

she quickly tamed it by adjusting her diet. eg.

-don't eat dinner after 7.30

-don't eat certain foods for dinner

-avoid certain foods

-try walk some distances if u can rather than take bike(although she got her own car now).

I think it is mostly a matter of discipline amongst guys and ladies. I deliberately skip meals at times just to stay trim.

While guys are guilty, ladies should know that they are more often evaluated based on their appearance.

You ladies need to get some discipline into your system and stop gulping down every free suya and bbq that comes your way.

or else u will be pregnant be4 getting pregnant.

Guys -make the dough chicks wont see the bulge
grin grin grin

And they wonder why we go after their money!
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
also A LOT of nigerian foods are full of carbs/starch ect. . .
this stuff causes big stomachs if you eat it too much. same thing with drinking a lot of beer and such.
thats why i dont eat naija food too much (reason why i maintain my flat stomach.)  grin
but anyway, too much carbs isnt good and a lot of naija food is loaded with it.
so cut back on your intake and go for the more healthier choices.
and stay away from too many carbonated drinks.
that should solve your problem.
(if you like add sit ups and crunches to that as well)
i own the "AB Rocket" it really does work.
havent been on it in a while.
all those things should help you keep your stomach flat.
smiley
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by hollandis(f): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I am not dissing anybody.Are you supporting girls with big stomach?Dont you know it is a sign of an ailment?Please if you know the cause,i really need to know .
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
Nigerian food is actually healthier than the UK/US maccdy's diet grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Nigerian food is actually healthier than the UK/US maccdy's diet grin grin grin grin
maccdy's is McDonald's, right?
well i dont think people eat that everyday, unlike some that eat naija food almost every single day.
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
hollandis:

I am not dissing anybody.Are you supporting girls with big stomach?Dont you know it is a sign of an ailment?Please if you know the cause,i really need to know .
not supporting it but it seems everything seems to be wrong with girls according to you men undecided. Im just waiting on a "Why do women breath" thread grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by romsky: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
isnt recesion causing 50% of it
imagine a girl taking yam as brreakfast, drinking garri in the noon &  then eba as dinner
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
romsky:

isnt recesion causing 50% of it
imagine a girl taking yam as brreakfast, drinking garri in the noon & then eba as dinner

my point exactly. wink
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

maccdy's is McDonald's, right?
well i dont think people eat that everyday, unlike some that eat naija food almost every single day.
yes. What do you class as nigerian food?
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by THEAMAKA3(f): 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

yes. What do you class as nigerian food?
what do you mean "what do you class as nigerian food"
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

not supporting it but it seems everything seems to be wrong with girls according to you men undecided. Im just waiting on a "Why do women breath" thread grin grin grin grin

LOL grin grin

how about 'why do women laugh'? grin

Hope u r feeling all berra now?
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by lovemoi2(f): 4:02pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ujujoan:

LOL grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin or why do women sleep
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by KennyG6(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
a more interesting one would be " Why do women lie"
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 11, 2009
lovemoi2:

grin grin grin grin grin grin or why do women sleep

Yea that too!

I can imagine someone like this poster saying . .

'Why on earth must women sleep? dont they know it's annoying? It ok for a man to sleep but a woman? Why cant women just understand that sleeping does not bring out the best in dem. . . . .  bla bla bla'  grin

We don suffer no be small!  cheesy  cheesy
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by lovemoi2(f): 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ujujoan:

Yea that too!

I can imagine someone like this poster saying . .

'Why on earth must women sleep? dont they know it's annoying? It ok for a man to sleep but a woman? Why cant women just understand that sleeping does not bring out the best in dem. . . . .  bla bla bla'  grin

We don suffer no be small!  cheesy  cheesy

LMAO grin grin
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 11, 2009
Kenny_G:

a more interesting one would be " Why do women lie"

LOL  grin I can imagine!

They'd go . . .  'why do women think they have the right to lie? When I work so hard all day, I dont wanna come home to a lying wife! I mean I pay for her meals and she has the guts to lie to me? Does she think she has equal lying rights with me? bla ba bla . . '  grin
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ujujoan:

LOL grin grin

My dear Im getting there o! Thanks for asking kiss. Im sure we will see the "why do women sleep/laugh/breath/exist" threads very soon grin
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by lovemoi2(f): 4:18pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ujujoan:

LOL  grin I can imagine!

They'd go . . .  'why do women think they have the right to lie? When I work so hard all day, I dont wanna come home to a lying wife! I mean I pay for her meals and she has the guts to lie to me? Does she think she has equal lying rights with me? bla ba bla . . '  grin
grin grin grin we don suffer

to think that a woman had all of them in the womb too for roughly 9months and and went through labor pain before giving birth cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by OYINBOGOJU(m): 4:22pm On Nov 11, 2009
WHY DO WOMEN FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, HAHAHAHAH
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2009
lovemoi2:

grin grin grin we don suffer

to think that a woman had all of them in the womb too for roughly 9months and and went through labor pain before giving birth cry cry cry cry

You know that's just what bugs me about these guys! No resoect for their mothers, cos if you disresect a lady, inderiectly you are disrespecting your mum!

Ebonyeyes:

My dear Im getting there o! Thanks for asking kiss. Im sure we will see the "why do women sleep/laugh/breath/exist" threads very soon grin

Eiyah . . pele! Justs take it easy ok?  kiss
Re: Nigeria Girls And Big Stomach by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
OYINBOGOJU:

WHY DO WOMEN FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, HAHAHAHAH

HA, that one is old nawn! Isnt that what all those virgin threads are all about?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? / Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.