Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,918 members, 7,814,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex (10389 Views)

Ladies And Guys, Get In: Why Is The Lady Begging Like This? / Man Leaks Chat After Lady He Asked Out 8 Years Ago Accepts To Date Him Yesterday / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Thepasserby(m): 12:41am On Dec 09, 2017
This guy decided to show the whole world a screenshot from his chat with a lady begging him for sex. He turned down her request without a second thought by giving a rather funny excuse.

See the tweets below.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/guy-leaks-chat-photos-of-a-lady-begging-him-for-sex

3 Likes

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Thepasserby(m): 12:42am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Lilmisshy: 12:46am On Dec 09, 2017
He didn't screenshot the part he accepted... No guy would turn that down.
*modified* Mhen, my reply was obviously sarcastic. But the way people just carry am for head ehn grin.

1 Like

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Pappyto: 12:47am On Dec 09, 2017
What if it was fabricated?

Anybody can plan those texts with a random friend and come online and be forming bad/big boy abeggi.

Just saying though.

12 Likes

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Purpletee(f): 12:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Lilmisshy:
some guys can

3 Likes

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Gentle034(m): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2017
Lilmisshy:
Me I go open my eyes turn ur own down!!

4 Likes

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by taurusdude0(m): 1:03am On Dec 09, 2017
Purpletee:

some guys can

How many times have you been turned down grin no mind me

2 Likes

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by ibkkk(f): 1:12am On Dec 09, 2017
Lols.
The yeye boi is on his period.So funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 09, 2017
"I'm on my period"

Savagery of the Order of Niger. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Prognose: 1:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Happening more frequently nowadays.

Just turned a lady down this evening.

Didn't trust her.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by falcon01: 3:51am On Dec 09, 2017
believe anything you see online at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Me77: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2017
See how he post his head like agama lizard. He turned a girl down and the next thing he does was to post it all over the Internet to boost his fragile ego.

1 Like

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by majour(m): 5:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Yet men will wonder why women don't approach them or speak their minds freely, its because of childish folks like this dude, no matter what, there Shud be mutual respect between adults when it comes to intimacy issues

8 Likes

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by MENTORCH(m): 5:50am On Dec 09, 2017
Lilmisshy:

Who told you, my guys turn down sex here steady.
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Ufranklin92(m): 5:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Lilmisshy:

You never jam better guy ooo
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 09, 2017
Na wa o

girl be like “I have my needs too..” embarassed

Man be like “I’m on my periods” grin grin
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Nobody: 6:14am On Dec 09, 2017
Who's the wench asking a mofo like that for sex anyway? angry

2 Likes

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Nobody: 6:15am On Dec 09, 2017
majour:
Yet men will wonder why women don't approach them or speak their minds freely, its because of childish folks like this dude, no matter what, there Shud be mutual respect between adults when it comes to intimacy issues
Ahbi oh. I don't understand the big deal in telling a guy you want him to fvck you. undecided
Although, I think you should only say that kinda thing to your Bf. grin grin
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Thepasserby(m): 6:45am On Dec 09, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by chudyprince: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Effect of weak erection... look for a vega100 and she will make you her commissioner of happiness Mr Eric
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by festwiz(m): 7:09am On Dec 09, 2017
Welcome to today's episode of things that never happened...continue lying bro.

1 Like

Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by AdeniyiA(m): 7:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Lilmisshy:
He didn't screenshot the part he accepted... No guy would turn that down .
You're so wrong...

Btw. When did man starts been on period... grin
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by punisha: 7:52am On Dec 09, 2017
yawns! try harder u may successfully fool us with another fabricated SMS. whilst ur at it Eric, kindly Dab ur way out.
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Trollita(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Ahn ahn na by force to fuçk? grin grin
At least he turned her down in a polite and humorous way without shaming her lol.
majour:
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by newsynews: 8:55am On Dec 09, 2017
Freshly Made SEX TAPE with Sugar Mummy Yesterday
WATCH HERE
http://yoineer.com/8LWo
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by pussyphilia(m): 9:08am On Dec 09, 2017
Lmao @I'm on my period.

Savagery of the highest degree.
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2017
I think op just cooked up this chat
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Donjazzy12(m): 9:20am On Dec 09, 2017
Lilmisshy:
Shut it. Everybody is not a how like you.
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by enemyofprogress: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Lilmisshy:
says who?
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Nicheey(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2017
Thepasserby:
This guy decided to show the whole world a screenshot from his chat with a lady begging him for sex. He turned down her request without a second thought by giving a rather funny excuse.

See the tweets below.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/guy-leaks-chat-photos-of-a-lady-begging-him-for-sex

the dude said he's on his period ,lol
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by Obudupikin: 10:43am On Dec 09, 2017
Lilmisshy:

iIt depends on the girl... It depends.

Like you,alota guys will turn you down.
Re: Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex by chrisbaby24(m): 10:46am On Dec 09, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
"I'm on my period"

Savagery of the Order of Niger. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol...d guy dat no chills

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Im In Lv With A 14-yr Old Girl. / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? / Lady Leaves Many Shocked, Flaunts Juicy 'watermelons' In Public Bus [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.