Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243884 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Watch
Pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Many times when I tell ladies that we should all hope and pray that the kingdom of God should come quickly, the response they give me is that ''noooo, the kingdom should not come yet o, I have to marry, I have to give birth to children etc''. This is a very legitimate longing and it is God that made it so. But the reason they say this is based on the falsehood that have been perpetuated for so long that we will not bear children or reproduce in heaven, based on the fact that the Bible says there will be no marriage in heaven.

The purpose of this thread is to shred that falsehood into a zillion pieces. By giving sneak peeks into the enjoyments that awaits those who make it into the kingdom of God, hopefully we will increase the mass of people praying for the kingdom of God to come. They will be praying for the kingdom because they have been enlightened.

Yes, the Bible says we will not marry in heaven, but it did not say there will be no sex in heaven, and it definitely did not say we will not bear children in heaven. Rather, the Bible gives us clues on what it says Isaiah 28:10, and it is our duty as conscientious followers of the way of truth Peter 2:2, to search out the mind of God on pertinent issues.

The Bible says that we will be like angels when the kingdom of God is established, what does this entail, or what are the characteristics of angels?

1. We will have extraordinary intelligence
2. We will have superhuman strength
3. We will lose the ability to sin
4. We cannot be sick, Iron body.
5. We will have huge sexual appetites etc

The Bible says we will be as angels but it still calls us men Revelation 20:3, and it says that God will dwell with us right here on this earth.

satan has been so successful in brainwashing the world that he has made the idea of heaven look foolish, and the idea of hell glamorous. Is this not madness? If Nigeria is a sneak peek of hell and America is a sneak peek of heaven, tell me, where would you like to spend your eternity?

God created man, and put a longing for companionship inside him, this is why every man or woman seeks a complement because: Male and female created them. God created man male and female, but he did not create angels male and female.

In the kingdom of heaven, we will be male and female, but we will be as angels.

1. Now I invite intelligent and open minded people to take note of some semantic word play in the Bible

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

Mark 12:25 For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

Take note of the qualifying word used in both Mathew and Mark, the word 'AS'. The Bible did not say we will become angels, the Bible says we WILL BECOME AS ANGELS. So while we remain male and female, we become AS ANGELS.

2. Male and females in heaven

Take note of another curious word play in the Bible, used by both Matthew and Mark
Mathew: they neither marry, nor are given in marriage
Mark: they neither marry, nor are given in marriage

Man is the one that marries, the woman is the one that is given in marriage. In essence, Matthew and Mark are telling us that we will be males and females in heaven! In both instances, Mathew and Mark are telling us that, though we will be as angels in heaven, we will still be man and woman, male and female. This is very simple to understand for anyone that is willing!

In heaven, there will be sucking children, there will be little children, there will be weaning children.

We will have sex in heaven, plenty of sex, sex will be one of our major work in heaven because all the wicked people will not make the kingdom of heaven (which will be right here on earth because God says his tabernacle will be with us here on this earth forever) so we will need to repopulate the earth, and it will be a job for at hand for all the righteous people who make it into the kingdom.

Ladies, women, do not be deceived, THERE WILL BE SEX IN HEAVEN, AND THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU CAN GIVE BIRTH TO IN HEAVEN WILL BE UNLIMITED BECAUSE YOU HAVE BECOME AS ANGELS. YOU HAVE BECOME SUPERHUMAN, AND SUPERNATURAL. NO MENOPAUSE, NO MENSTRUAL PAIN, NO STI grin, NO HEADACHES, NO HEARTACHES.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
For men, when you ask them to pray for the kingdom of God to come quickly, the response you hear is ''I never marry, I never born pikin, I never drive Benzula, I never drive Venzula, I never build house etc. These are all legitimate longings, nothing absolutely wrong in wanting to live a good life, marrying and giving birth to children, it is the LORD's programme inside you.

There will be sex in heaven and you will drive cars better than benzula and venzula in heaven, and I have come to prove this to you!

The Bible did not say we will become angels, the bible says we will become AS angels. We need to be careful of the use of words. what will we be cable of when we become as angels?

1. We will have extraordinary intelligence
2. We will have superhuman strength
3. We will lose the ability to sin
4. We cannot be sick, Iron body.
5. We will have huge sexual appetites etc

We will remain males and females when the kingdom of God comes but we will be as angels. Ask me how?

Matthew 22:30
For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.
Mark 12:25
For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage; but are as the angels which are in heaven.

A man is the one that marries, and a woman is the one that is given in marriage, in essence, in heaven, we will remain man and woman, but we will be as angels.

In the kingdom of heaven, this verse will be fulfilled:

Isaiah 4:1
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

In the kingdom of heaven, when the ladies have become like angels, they will not need your money, and they will not need your food, they will not need your money to buy good clothes for themselves. They have become independent, capable and beautiful angelic women. And they will need your help to be above reproach, because it is not good that a beautiful golden intelligent and capable woman does not have a man to call her own cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sex in heaven is proved.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2019
Are you watching and praying?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Jun 22, 2019
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
Daniel 5:21
And he was driven from the sons of men; and his heart was made like the beasts, and his dwelling was with the wild asses: they fed him with grass like oxen, and his body was wet with the dew of heaven; till he knew that the most high God ruled in the kingdom of men, and that he appointeth over it whomsoever he will.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2019
No country becomes great by any intrinsic capacity, it is God that enables. He elevates and he also brings down.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Watch o
Pray o
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2019
Proverbs 13:12
Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:22am On Jun 25, 2019
I am writing a thread on the 'tree of life' and the 'tree of the knowledge of good and evil'. Both of them are ideologies and ideologies are powered by men.

I would like questions to be asked, but I will not tolerate anybody saying a thing like 'stupid logic'.

If you understood the Bible very well, you would know that it is the most complex mathematics book ever written, and mathematics thrives on sequential logic.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hopefully we will not be among the people who will be caught off guard by the timing of his coming. Dear LORD, give us this one request, that you find us worthy and actively watching when you arrive.

Let this request be pleasing to you Oh LORD our God, and grant us our heart desire,

In Jesus Name

Amen.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 26, 2019
MrPresident1:
Hopefully we will not be among the people who will be caught off guard by the timing of his coming. Dear LORD, give us this one request, that you find us worthy and actively watching when you arrive.

Let this request be pleasing to you Oh LORD our God, and grant us our heart desire,

In Jesus Name

Amen.
Hello,
From the Scriptures I learnt;
Matthew 24:21-22
For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.
Revelation 3:10
Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.
I want u to take note of the words " Shortened" and "hour" to mind as u watch and pray.
Pray you've not been Left behind or will be left behind... Coz i saw in a Dream(Some Souls being Taken and Others that were Left behind Weeping..Christ took the figure of a withered Vine Tree Standing in the middle of no where...Then Naked Souls(without clothes) from different angles would walk towards this tree like a magnet attracting them and after that they will transform into a part of this tree(branches,leaves,stem and fruits) til the Tree was full of parts and objects where non exists.When it was all Green and Complete in Structure, The Tree eventually ascended into the Sky and finally disappeared.. :And then I wept coz i saw some of my family and friends being transformed and made part of the Vine Tree but I saw myself where i was held in a tall building like Thumbelina,I was in bondage and struggled to free myself but Couldn't til the tree disappeared )...Then followed weeping and Loud Cries from different angles..I Could hear Echoes of Cries and Wailing Every where without seeing any one in particular Just Voices Coming from different directions. Then I Cried too and woke up cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Isaiah 65:17
For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2019
Proverbs 13:12
Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
Haggai 2:7
And I will shake all nations, and the desire of all nations shall come: and I will fill this house with glory, saith the LORD of hosts.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:48am On Jun 30, 2019
Just a little correction, and to buttress the point that not many people know what is inside the Bible, yet they want to argue...Blindly.

It is not ''Touch not my anointed''

It is '''Touch not mine anointed''

1Chronicles 16:22
Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Psalms 105:15
Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Psalms 105:8
He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:18am On Jul 02, 2019
Peace and safety everywhere cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2019
All Israel will be saved
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Psalm 119:165
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
Zombies and shell monikers are now so plenty on NL, in fact, they have taken over Nairaland completely
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2019
There will be plenty of sex and there will plenty of childbearing in heaven. In heaven we will be as angels, we will have extraordinary intelligence, you see all these venzula and benzula cars that are freaking people, in heaven they will be nonsense scrap. In heaven, the kind of car you want to drive will be limited only by your imagination. You can decide to build a car that wriggles on the road like a fish, or you can decide to build a car that flies in the skies like a bird, everything will be limited only by how you can imagine. And your imagination will be unlimited because you have extraordinary intelligence.

These are the things that they have hidden from you so that you think heaven is just a place where you will be shouting hallelujah till eternity, they have made you think heaven is going to be boring. They have made you love your chains and bondage.

Open your eyes and listen to enlightenment, the earth is not going to be destroyed, it is the end of this world of wicked and evil people, it is the beginning of a new world where there will be peace and righteousness, where everything will be beautiful and sweet. There will be no pain and there will be no disease, there will be no tears and there will be no sorrow.

There will be plenty of sex too, because we must repopulate the earth with beautiful children. We will be male and female, and none shall lack his/her mate.

Do not be deceived, start praying for the kingdom of God to come today, by doing this we can have a critical mass of righteous people bombarding heaven, and calling on our GOD to bring his kingdom. We can weary God with our requests. He will hear us, and he will bring his kingdom immediately, because he loves us, he calls us the dearly beloved of his soul. If we, his dearly beloved can call upon him he will answer us, and he will redeem us, and his kingdom will come.

It is going to be a very beautiful kingdom.

Revelation 21:4
And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

From today, as your eyes of enlightenment have been opened, never ever close your prayers without saying, LORD please let your kingdom come.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:13am On Jul 05, 2019
Jeremiah 51:25
Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain, saith the Lord, which destroyest all the earth: and I will stretch out mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain.

Revelation 11:18
And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Destroying mountain destroying the earth with all kinds of physical, spiritual and mental refuse, the LORD has promised to destroy you, burn you down completely.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:15am On Jul 05, 2019
King of the heap: US named world’s top trash maker, risks being buried in its own garbage

https://www.rt.com/news/463300-us-worlds-top-trash-maker/

While the US makes up 4% of the world’s population it produces 12% of its trash, more than both China and India. To make matters worse, it is also terrible at managing its garbage output, recycling a small percentage of waste.

As trash continues to saturate the world’s oceans and mount in developing countries where waste from the first world is offshored, the US could be headed for crisis as more and more countries begin to refuse to take America’s mountains of garbage. Unlike Germany, where 68% of waste is reused, the US recycles 35%, making it particularly dependent on shipping the problem elsewhere, according to a new report.

“The US is the only developed nation whose waste generation outstrips its ability to recycle, underscoring a shortage of political will and investment in infrastructure,” the report said.

The disturbing statistics come from research by the UK-based global risk and strategic consulting firm Maplecroft, who measured the waste generation and recycling performance of 194 countries to produce a profile of the world’s worst polluters.

While China unsurprisingly produced the most trash by volume, it was among the few major countries that actually produced less than its share of waste by percentage of world population. Despite having been one of the world’s worst polluters for many years, China has recently made major environmental investments, greening its economy, whereas the US has been comparatively slow to adapt.

And the US environmental issues extend beyond its quickly amassing mountains of trash; in terms of climate change, President Donald Trump has been notoriously skeptical about the issue, even calling the idea a “Chinese plot” against American manufacturing. Last month, another report revealed that the US military is the “single largest producer” of greenhouse gases in the world.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
The blessings of heaven are humongous. The punishment of hell is humongous. The devil and all his angels are going to hell, but they want to take as many people with them as possible, so a lot of the devils agents have been sent out, and are on the prowl now, looking for souls to confuse, and ultimately join them in their damnation.

Do not be deceived, do not open your mouth to say there is no God, acknowledge your limitations in knowledge, as you do not understand everything in the world.

God is coming. His WRATH is coming
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Revelation 11:9
And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:05am On Jul 07, 2019
He is the firstfruits of them that slept grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Africa is now one. Also, next year we start using ECO

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.