Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244575 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Pastafarian: 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Na wa o. Even free pass wey dem don give you, upon all your atrocities you no still wan collect.

to go sing forever in a house a carpenter killed by 3 nails built for you?

nah we'll pass, most of us we wanna stop existing after taking our last breath

but me want my beer volcano and stripper factory
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 12:16am On Dec 17, 2016
Pastafarian:

to go sing forever in a house a carpenter killed by 3 nails built for you?

nah we'll pass, most of us we wanna stop existing after taking our last breath

but me want my beer volcano and stripper factory
Hehehe...Na you know that one o. I wan go Heaven, a city where the streets are lined with gold? I don suffer too much for this world, I gat to enjoy man. It's immortality all the way for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:49am On Dec 17, 2016
Pastafarian:

I'm pretty sure Kingebukasblog, Winner01 anas09 Analice107 et al totally disagree with you on this

They are the children of the kingdom, the healthy do not need the physician, only the sick need the physician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
Hehehe...Na you know that one o. I wan go Heaven, a city where the streets are lined with gold? I don suffer too much for this world, I gat to enjoy man. It's immortality all the way for me.

It is the tribulations of Israel my brother, we were all deceived, they deceived all of us by deliberately misinterpreting the Bible to us when we were in our low state, then used it to enslave us. But it was for only a time. We are waking up, we slept for too long.

The great tribulation is not the tribulation of the whole world, it is OUR tribulation; our suffering, our maltreatment.

All the suffering we black people especially negroes have passed through is the great tribulations, and it will end when Jesus OUR GREAT MASTER returns. That is why we are told to lift up our heads when we see the signs because it means that our redemption draws nigh.

MMM people dey wait, scoffers and scorners dey wait, Christians are waiting; time will fly cheesy grin

Our redemption is nigh, the GREAT REDEEMER is already here with us cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:25am On Dec 17, 2016
Brethren will know grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 9:19am On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

They are the children of the kingdom, the healthy do not need the physician, only the sick need the physician.
Tell him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2016
Deicide:

In Islam Demon are Refered To as Jins The are beings That higher than human in power but lower than Angels.... Just like humans It is also believed that they are two types of Jins The good ones and the Bad ones But in Christianity Demon = Evil grin

Even if you study the origin of Demon in Ancient Greek it's also similar to the Muslim concept of it...
Really? Hahahahahahahahaha. So which of the Jins poos in the noses of the muslims, which ones pees inside the ears? Abeg tell me which of them are in their toilets?

Cc: Anunaki. Come oo. See someome talking about Jins. Something he knows nothing about. Pls Malvisguy come and hear oo.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2016
Anas09:

Tell him

You did not share any Shiloh feedbacks grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:33am On Dec 17, 2016
Let us all just assume that we hear a mighty noise just now GBOAAA!!! and Jesus appears...what will be our reaction?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 9:34am On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

You did not share any Shiloh feedbacks grin
Shiloh this year is personal. In-house.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2016
Anas09:

Shiloh this year is personal. In-house.

Ahh Ok. Hope you enjoyed yourself sha grin. I have attended Shiloh once or twice before
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:
https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition

My brother you heard COMPLETELY WRONG. I did not say Christ will come next month, I said Christ will come any moment between now and 20th January 2017, any moment between now and then. Read the thread above wink

Really?? Can you reexamine all inputs into your body system.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

Ahh Ok. Hope you enjoyed yourself sha grin. I have attended Shiloh once or twice before
The way you said it, 'Once or twice'. How can you not know if it was once or twice. Or you went as a spectator and not a partaker?

I hope you know Shiloh is not an annual church event? Its not a church programe sef. Its a mountain of encounter. Its a mountain of visitation. Next time try not to be a participant, be a partaker.
I still love you.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ScienceWatch: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2016
hahn:

I already told you before. I won't be caught dead in the same place with your psychopathic deity undecided
Hahn is a very deceiving person.
He fraudulently modified a post to shockingly make it look like the original post said that Jesus Christ was a satanist.
After Hahn the scammer fraudulently modified the post he clicked on "like".

Warning to Nairaland readers ! Hahn was recently caught out modifying an original post here on Nairaland.

Everyone should carefully re-examine their posts with this sly lover of the demonic.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 1:00pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

Big mistake on you part, I have not predicted one single thing. What I have done is that, I have looked at the Bible, and I have looked at the world, and I have arrived at the time of the world in the Bible. The Bible is the living breathing book of the past present and future of the world, so THE MOST HIGH GOD has gifted me with the MOST EXTRAORDINARY INSIGHTS into His plans for the world.

I am doing the work of a dutiful watchman, as my Master has bidden me, I am on the anxious look out for His return, I am watching and trying to remain sober as my GREAT MASTER commanded me. When my MASTER comes I pray sincerely, from the very deepest bottom of my heart that my MASTER will find me on duty, watching out, and sounding the alarm, making sure that the people are awake.

Maybe my MASTER will meet me here on NL, I hope, I pray cry, my MASTER has been gone for so long, and the world has gone to the dogs.

But you do know the Bible has a lot of mistake in it
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:14pm On Dec 17, 2016
Boss13:

But you do know the Bible has a lot of mistake in it

No mistakes in the Bible.

Or let us discus the things you see as mistakes
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

No mistakes in the Bible.

Or let us discus the things you see as mistakes

I don't do stuff like that (enter into unproductive arguments that don't increase the naira in my bank account). Just told you, whether you are in agreement or not, it's less of my business. Also, there is nothing like rapture.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Anas09:

The way you said it, 'Once or twice'. How can you not know if it was once or twice. Or you went as a spectator and not a partaker?

I hope you know Shiloh is not an annual church event? Its not a church programe sef. Its a mountain of encounter. Its a mountain of visitation. Next time try not to be a participant, be a partaker.
I still love you.

OK your majesty next time I will attend as a partaker as you have so perfectly put it grin

Our husband is coming grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

OK your majesty next time I will attend as a partaker as you have so perfectly put it grin

Our husband is coming grin grin
Counting down. How many days to go?

Wait!!!, will there a next Shiloh? Aren't we going with Christ next month?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2016
Anas09:

Counting down. How many days to go?

Wait!!!, will there a next Shiloh? Aren't we going with Christ next month?

You sure are one handful of a woman, aren't you, Anas? grin

Jesus may even come this December sef, maybe on Christmas day. But the end date by which all things will be complete is 20th January 2017.

You are right, no Shiloh 2017 grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

You sure are one handful of a woman, aren't you, Anas? grin

Jesus may even come this December sef, maybe on Christmas day. But the end date by which all things will be complete is 20th January 2017.

You are right, no Shiloh 2017 grin
My dear, am learning from the best master ever, you.

Mehnnn, Jesus has to come oo. Am done here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:35pm On Dec 17, 2016
Anas09:

My dear, am learning from the best master ever, you.

Mehnnn, Jesus has to come oo. Am done here.

Funny woman you are grin, me I no be master o, I am diligently awaiting OUR GREAT MASTER too, our Master has been gone too long cry

Sweetie, Jesus will come, all the signs are complete. Let us continue to hope pray and watch
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

Funny woman you are grin, me I no be master o, I am diligently awaiting OUR GREAT MASTER too, our Master has been gone too long cry

Sweetie, Jesus will come, all the signs are complete. Let us continue to hope pray and watch

And let the redeemed of the Lord say so, Come Oh Jesus, Come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2016
Anas09:

And let the redeemed of the Lord say so, Come Oh Jesus, Come.

Sweet reunion, mother and Child, bride and groom, for ever and ever, Amen wink

How was your day, hope you had a good one...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 7:50pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

Sweet reunion, mother and Child, bride and groom, for ever and ever, Amen wink

How was your day, hope you had a good one...
Very good dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

You know SirWere, you are the third person that has asked me to transfer my cash to them. First was CHARLOE, second is that our indefatigably cantankerous brother Hahn, and now thirdly you. So I will use the same line of argumemt that I used to slay both of them on you too grin

OK bro, so what are you willing to give in exchange? grin

What can I give you that God cannot eh grin

You obviously won't need earthly cash in paradise, where you'll be shitting in toilets made of Gold and what not.

cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2016
Anas09:

Very good dear.

Church tomorrow?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:32pm On Dec 17, 2016
SirWere:

What can I give you that God cannot eh grin

You obviously won't need earthly cash in paradise, where you'll be shitting in toilets made of Gold and what not.

cheesy

Do you know where heaven is?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

Church tomorrow?
Yes nah. What will i be doing at home? If you miss church in my assembly, hmm you'd ve missed alot.

Every segment is loaded.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2016
Anas09:

Yes nah. What will i be doing at home? If you miss church in my assembly, hmm you'd ve missed alot.

Every segment is loaded.

Phew!! grin

So remember to pray for all us brethren in tomorrow's service.

Though it tarry, it will surely come, and will not tarry wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

Phew!! grin

So remember to pray for all us brethren in tomorrow's service.

Though it tarry, it will surely come, and will not tarry wink
Will surely do. Our prayers are 95% Kingdom advancement prayer, only 5% is personal.

When i.pray for other's victory, am advancing God's Kimgdom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2016
MrPresident1:

Do you know where heaven is?
a deluge of the mind. A somewhat comforting view of eternal rest that will make earthly turmoil worth it.....

In the mind, I guess.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.