Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244653 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:17am On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

She went for Christmas carol cheesy

Oh, I see grin. She told you?

I have been wondering where she is, not seen her in a hot minute.

How naw, Usdtadz Rili? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:18am On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Jesus no gree come cry embarassed

He will be here on or before the 20th of January 2017 grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:56am On Dec 24, 2016
Tomorrow is Christmas day grin

We will eat chicken and plenty of Lake rice in our house grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Uhm shocked shocked so what's going to happen when he's around, and from where is he going to come? From the sky?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Oh, I see grin. She told you?

Of course, she's my gefrend grin grin

I have been wondering where she is, not seen her in a hot minute.

Probably she's preparing those Christmas chicken. wink

How naw, Usdtadz Rili? grin

I'm fine like fanta. Thank you sir. cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ogaemeka(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2016
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestion of the sons of God.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

For the creature itself shall also be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

For thy sake we are killed all the day long, and accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

The verses above are taken from Romans 8. Christmas day is the day when animals suffer the most, and fowls are slaughtered as sheep.

All of creation is waiting for the spiritual christmas that will lead to immortality and glorious liberty.

Psalm 2: I will tell, says the King, the decree of the Lord, for He said unto me, "Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee, ask of me, and I will give thee the nations for thine inheritance, the ends of the earth for thine possession".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Gboyee4fun(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Thank you grin. But there is nothing to hide or be coded about in the coming of Jesus, the job of a watchman is to see see what is happening and to alert people as applicable which is what this thread is all about. Like the dutiful and watchful watchman, I have seen and I am warning the brethren to wake up. What would you have me do, see the signs and keep shut?

Do not caution me, take steps to receive the Master, this is the job he has given me and I hope to God that I am doing a great job of it.

This thread will stand a testimony to all who saw the sign, who heard it, but who still refused to listen and make preparations. Brethren are not in darkness that they day should overtake us as a thief.

As I have said earlier, I won't argue with you but I will still let you know that you are wrong in your prediction, it is good that you hope you are doing a great job which you will have been doing if you don't put a range.......the name Christian is getting spoil everyday because of many "the lord said to me", predictions that never come to pass, ............so if a brother refute your prediction means the brother is in darkness? and he is not awaiting the coming of Christ?....well we all know in part and we all speak as per what we can understand in the realm of the spirit.....

keep on alerting
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
Where is Anas09
Am here your Excellency. Merry Christmas sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

She went for Christmas carol cheesy
Ah, thats far better than hiding bombs inside a hijap and blowing people up.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
Anas09:

Ah, thats far better than hiding bombs inside a hijap and blowing people up.

That's true. cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

The Bible is full of reincarnation. Paul unequivocally says he will be here when Christ will come back, how do you explain this when Paul died hundreds of years ago? .

It's as simple as ABC. And I and others have explained it. Paul was expecting christ in his time . And that's is the attitude we should all have . We may have evangelistic plan of 50 years to come but we live our lives as individuals as though the rapture will take place today. Christ may not come in the next 100 years but we are prepared if he comes today . That's what Paul was talking about
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 12:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Broda He's not coming January 20th. Let me ask you if January 20th pass and he hasn't come . What will you say?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 12:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

We are all waiting for the day. The thing is that we use a composite of verses to build doctrine, Paul says we are not in darkness that the day will overtake us as a thief, Peter says- do not forget the gathering of yourselfs all the more important as ye see the day approaching...so they had a time in mind. Daniel says that God will set up the kingdom of His dear son Jesus Christ during the days of the kings of iron and clay, the day of the kings of iron and clay will end on the 20th of January 2017, the kingdom must be set up before that date.

If christ will come Jan 20th according to your doctrine Paul and others ought to have been back on earth . And by reincarnation. They ought to be given birth to . So where is Paul now and others . Are they babies now or adult . Where are they living now? Isreal or America and what are they doing now ? Going to church to read their epistles and laff . I will appreciate honest response .

So when we combine Paul's you are not in darkness, with Peter's as ye see the day approaching, then joined with Daniel's it will be during the time of iron and clay, we come to a certainty of the period when Christ will be enthroned.
On or before 20th January 2017 grin

How did you arrive at the date?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

The Bible is full of reincarnation. .

Can we have at least 3 examples from the Bible
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2016
Joagbaje:

Broda He's not coming January 20th. Let me ask you if January 20th pass and he hasn't come . What will you say?

He will shift the date again like Obadiah777 grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 2:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

That's true. cheesy
Very very true.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2016
Anas09:

Very very true.

So how my Christmas chicken go be now undecided undecided
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
Joagbaje:

Can we have at least 3 examples from the Bible

One thing you must know Joagbaje is that I am not expecting you to believe me, I have had this argument severally, I have proven myself severally, I don't want to disturb myself anymore. The choice is yours to prepare for the coming of the Master as you have heard the call or not to prepare. Now I am going to used the strongest proof against reincarnation to prove reincarnation in the Bible

Hebrew 9:27-28
And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Ecclesiastes 3:16
And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

Look at both verses up there, the Hebrews verse is the one that is mostly used to prove that there is no reincarnation in the Bible, but I m now turning it around to show its true meaning.

Paul was using Christ's death to illustrate the certainty of judgment immediately after death. That verse could well be paraphrased to read 'as sure as judgment is, once after death, so also is the death of Christ once and for all the propitiation for the sin of many.'

Ecclesiastes 3:16 proves to us that the place of judgment is under the sun. Everyone reincarnates to pay for the sins of past life.

I am tired of arguing and unending long winding arguments that does no one no good. You will not shift your position, and I am not ready to be worn out.

Content yourself with waiting for the coming of the Lord anytime it may be.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Joagbaje:

If christ will come Jan 20th according to your doctrine Paul and others ought to have been back on earth . And by reincarnation. They ought to be given birth to . So where is Paul now and others . Are they babies now or adult . Where are they living now? Isreal or America and what are they doing now ? Going to church to read their epistles and laff . I will appreciate honest response .

How did you arrive at the date?

They are all here with us, Paul, Isaac, David, Joshua, Abraham etc., they are all here waiting for the coming of Christ to receive their blessings for a job well done. He is the God of the living and not of the dead.

You are asking me again how I came about my date, and yet you are making the sme mistake that many other persons are making, it shows that you are not reading. I did not say Jesus is coming on the 20th Of January 2017, I am saying emphatically, unequivocally that Jesus will come on or before the 20th of January 2017. Any day before 20th January 2017.

Paul says we not in darkness 1 Thessalonians 5:5, in Hebrews Paul says -but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching Hebrews 10:25. Peter says -Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, 2Peter 3:12. We can see in all these three verses that they all had a day in mind.

Daniel tells us that it is in the day of the kings of Iron and lay that the God of heaven will set up the kingdom of His son. The day of trying to mix Iron and Clay ends on the 20th of January 2017

Now link up all these verses together and see how I arrived at my conclusion
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Joagbaje:

Any day between now and 20th January 2017 he will be here.

You already say he will not be here when you yourself know that Christ can come any day, ANY DAY yet you say he will not be here 20th January. Can he not come anytime even before my prophecy? You are exposing yourself subliminally, you are not expecting him, you wish he wouldnt come but you are wrong. Christ is already risen from the dead, and become the first fruits of them that slept.

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017

And you all keep asking me what will I say after 20th January? He will be here!!! That is is Word!!!

HIS WORD IS INFALLIBLE!!!

Joagbaje Prepare!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
Joagbaje:

It's as simple as ABC. And I and others have explained it. Paul was expecting christ in his time . And that's is the attitude we should all have . We may have evangelistic plan of 50 years to come but we live our lives as individuals as though the rapture will take place today. Christ may not come in the next 100 years but we are prepared if he comes today . That's what Paul was talking about

Stop trying to prove that the Bible has errors, stop it. What you re doing is is not what God has sent you and you are in danger of punishment for saying this thing. All the 50 years, 100years etc you are saying does not follow. Time has ended, he will be here on or before 20th January 2017. Christ says when we see the signs we should lift up our heads for our redemption draws near, Paul says we are not in darkness, Peter says hastening unto the day yet here you are saying he my not come in 100 year. Bro, Christ is risen from the dead and Jesus is coming. Prepare.

How do you explain this verse? Which generation?
Luke 21:32
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.

Which generation is Jesus referring when the people he was apparently talking to at that time have all passed away eons ago?

Again when Christ comes, those people who pierced him will see him, how is this possible, have they not all died years ago, yet Bible says the people who pierced him will see him.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

They which pierced him will see him? How is this possible, explain!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
Anas09:

Am here your Excellency. Merry Christmas sir.

Welcome beautiful one, You have been a bit scarce so I said to holla grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

As I have said earlier, I won't argue with you but I will still let you know that you are wrong in your prediction, it is good that you hope you are doing a great job which you will have been doing if you don't put a range.......the name Christian is getting spoil everyday because of many "the lord said to me", predictions that never come to pass, ............so if a brother refute your prediction means the brother is in darkness? and he is not awaiting the coming of Christ?....well we all know in part and we all speak as per what we can understand in the realm of the spirit.....

keep on alerting

Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Gboyee4fun, this here fro Ezekiel is the terms of reference of the job that THE ALMIGHTY GOD has given to me. If you like hear, if you like close your ears, I have made the vision plain to as many as are ready to listen wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Of course, she's my gefrend grin grin

Probably she's preparing those Christmas chicken. wink

I'm fine like fanta. Thank you sir. cheesy wink

Is Christmas chicken not haram to you Alfa Rili? Anas09 can never be your babe lailai, I go break grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 3:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Is Christmas chicken not haram to you Alfa Rili?

I go eat chicken if i see o. What i eat doesn't defile me. After all we do eat Shoprite and KFC chicken.

Anas09 can never be your babe lailai, I go break grin

grin grin grin the babe hate me die, but i like her kiss
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Uhm shocked shocked so what's going to happen when he's around, and from where is he going to come? From the sky?

He will descend from the clouds of heaven in power and great glory grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

He will shift the date again like Obadiah777 grin

I told you and others that Buhari is your judgment, you and others scoffed, now you are all suffering and wailing, or were you not one of his staunchest supporters that time, when I was crying and warning that this man's time was going to be hellish for Nigerians?

This date will not shift. Any time from now to 20th January 2017, Christ will come grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

[b]Again the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.
5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.[/b]
8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Gboyee4fun, this here fro Ezekiel is the terms of reference of the job that THE ALMIGHTY GOD has given to me. If you like hear, if you like close your ears, I have made the vision plain to as many as are ready to listen wink

watchman? .., why not john the baptist?
now you called it vision, just know that anybody can go err in vision in which you have gone.......keep quoting bible as you can we are all both watching, .....
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2016
ogaemeka:
For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestion of the sons of God.

For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

For the creature itself shall also be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

For thy sake we are killed all the day long, and accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

The verses above are taken from Romans 8. Christmas day is the day when animals suffer the most, and fowls are slaughtered as sheep.

All of creation is waiting for the spiritual christmas that will lead to immortality and glorious liberty.

Psalm 2: I will tell, says the King, the decree of the Lord, for He said unto me, "Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee, ask of me, and I will give thee the nations for thine inheritance, the ends of the earth for thine possession".

Bros, ehn, these insights you are providing, they are heavy o, they are very heavy and weighty o, you dey fear me o my brother grin

God bless you bro, for all the wonderful and beautiful insights and nuggets you are dashing to us so freely wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:38pm On Dec 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

watchman? .., why not john the baptist?
now you called it vision, just know that anybody can go err in vision in which you have gone.......keep quoting bible as you can we are all both watching, .....

Na you sabi cheesy, tis is the thread for the faithful watchmen, Christ will come and find us here.

You sef go and open your own thread grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I go eat chicken if i see o. What i eat doesn't defile me. After all we do eat Shoprite and KFC chicken.

grin grin grin the babe hate me die, but i like her kiss

If you like like her from here to Jupiter, nothing for you. Go and find your own among your amaryas grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 3:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

He will descend from the clouds of heaven in power and great glory grin

Woww, it's going to be an interesting view. I will make sure i record everything with my camera grin grin

I can't just wait for that day come. Sweet Jesus kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.