Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244723 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
Why did I say that we will be the Jesus we will be waiting to see? Simple, Jesus is the Word of God, Jesus is a living breathing ideology, the ideology of God.

In the book of Ezekiel 37, we see Ezekiel in the valley of dry bones, that story is the story of the Israelites, the real Israelites, not the Israelis, but the real Israelites -the Negroes, the black people of this world who are mentally dead.

The valley of dry bones signifies the present state of the people of God, the real Israelites, we are dry bones because the knowledge of God- Jesus is hid from us. Jesus is the living breathing software that powers the Negros, when Jesus died, meaning that when we lost power due to our disobedience we lost God. God in us makes us alive. Without God, we are completely dead.

The Word of God is coming back, and it will enter into the mind of every Israelite both lineage and convert, it will quicken and illuminate us, it will put us right back on the throne of the earth.

We, black people, will become the new heavens of the world. The world will know peace and rest forever because the wicked one will be taken away forever.

Jeremiah 31:33
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

After those days. after those days of our tribulations grin

Is the Armageddon and Satan's final defeat literal or figurative
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Is the Armageddon and Satan's final defeat literal or figurative

You are so concerned about this literal and figurative classifications grin, one thing you have to know is that the literal and the figurative are both correct, but the difference is that the figurative gives you deeper insights and perspectives to the Bible. If the literal works for you, very very fine. But it must be the literal from KJV, and not NIV or any of those latter day revisionist bibles.

Frankly, Chief ChukwuEbuka, Agudioranma 1 of Nairaland, Armageddon like Golgottha sounds like a figurative battle to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ogaemeka(m): 7:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Yes, we are the Jesus we are waiting for. It is written and I quote, "And we all, beholding with unveiled face, the glory of the Lord, are changed into His likeness from glory to glory, by the Spirit of the Lord". There is one among us who will fulfill this scripture for the benefit of all men, as Isaiah prophesied saying, "By His knowledge shall my righteous one justify many". Again, it is written, "The first Adam became a living being, the last Adam a live-giving spirit". That man is here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:22pm On Dec 21, 2016
Jesus is the name of the software that powers the blackman grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2016
ogaemeka:
Yes, we are the Jesus we are waiting for. It is written and I quote, "And we all, beholding with unveiled face, the glory of the Lord, are changed into His likeness from glory to glory, by the Spirit of the Lord". There is one among us who will fulfill this scripture for the benefit of all men, as Isaiah prophesied saying, "By His knowledge shall my righteous one justify many". Again, it is written, "The first Adam became a living being, the last Adam a live-giving spirit". That man is here

Bros you are mesmerising me o grin, bros you surely need to write more so that we all can gain from you. Throw us big chunks let us eat big meat grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 9:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

The verse only deals with preparedness and readiness . The day won't come on us unprepared not about . Anouncement of date.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:51pm On Dec 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

You are so concerned about this literal and figurative classifications grin, one thing you have to know is that the literal and the figurative are both correct, but the difference is that the figurative gives you deeper insights and perspectives to the Bible. If the literal works for you, very very fine. But it must be the literal from KJV, and not NIV or any of those latter day revisionist bibles.

Frankly, Chief ChukwuEbuka, Agudioranma 1 of Nairaland, Armageddon like Golgottha sounds like a figurative battle to me.

grin grin cheesy

Last time you claimed the devil isn't an entity . Yet the bible talks about angels , principalities and powers . As far as angels exist , then Satan is a being who really exists .
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin cheesy

Last time you claimed the devil isn't an entity . Yet the bible talks about angels , principalities and powers . As far as angels exist , then Satan is a being who really exists .

Did I ever say satan does not exist? I said satan is in God, satan is God's messenger for judgment, and it can be anybvody who allows himself to be used as such.

God instigated David to number Israel because Israel had sinned, and God wanted to punish them so God used David as satan. Peter was called satan by Christ, the same peter that Christ says upon this Rock will I build my church. satan is in God, and God uses it for punishment.

Principalities and powers exist. All the governments of the world, all the top countries, all the top men, all the powerful men, are principalities and powers
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:07pm On Dec 22, 2016
Joagbaje:

The verse only deals with preparedness and readiness . The day won't come on us unprepared not about . Anouncement of date.

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4
2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Look at how that chapter started, Paul talks about times and seasons, just what I am saying here that the time and season is upon us, I have given no specific day I have only given a reference period. In verse 2, Paul says what we all know- the day of the Lord cometh as a thief in the night.

in Verse 3 Paul says when they say peace and safety, that is the signal for sudden destruction, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

In verse 4, Paul now says- we brethren are not in darkness that that day should overtake us as a thief. You see the progression? You see it? I am not twisting Scriptures as ignorant Image123 like to ignorantly say, I am laying it bare for anyone who is ready to receive it.

Brethren will not be caught unawares. Brethren will see the day coming.

Joagbaje, you have been woken up, do not let the Master catch you flatfooted and fast asleep wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by ogaemeka(m): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
And Christ is the head of all principalities and powers, visible and invisible, as much as everything happens according to the will of God. It is written in Romans Chapter 8 that creation was condemned to lose it's purpose, not by it's will, but by the will of God, who subjected it to sufferring until the day of the manifestation of Christ.

The story of Adam and Eve is an allegory, symbolic of the mission of Christ, please read Romans 5. As such, a woman must be involved, just as Eve was. When the messiah finds his bride, Psalm 45 will take place. Soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Image123(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrPresident1:

2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.
3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Look at how that chapter started, Paul talks about times and seasons, just what I am saying here that the time and season is upon us, I have given no specific day I have only given a reference period. In verse 2, Paul says what we all know- the day of the Lord cometh as a thief in the night.

in Verse 3 Paul says when they say peace and safety, that is the signal for sudden destruction, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

In verse 4, Paul now says- we brethren are not in darkness that that day should overtake us as a thief. You see the progression? You see it? I am not twisting Scriptures as ignorant Image123 like to ignorantly say, I am laying it bare for anyone who is ready to receive it.

Joagbaje, you have been woken up, do not let the Master catch you flatfooted and fast asleep wink

lol. You can get jokes.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Image123:

lol. You can get jokes.

Bros, it is duty of we who first saw it to warn the brethren that their great wait is about to be sated with the coming of our long expected Saviour and Messiah Jesus Christ.

It is time for all of us to wake up and prepare to receive our Master grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:12pm On Dec 22, 2016
ogaemeka:
And Christ is the head of all principalities and powers, visible and invisible, as much as everything happens according to the will of God. It is written in Romans Chapter 8 that creation was condemned to lose it's purpose, not by it's will, but by the will of God, who subjected it to sufferring until the day of the manifestation of Christ.

The story of Adam and Eve is an allegory, symbolic of the mission of Christ, please read Romans 5. As such, a woman must be involved, just as Eve was. When the messiah finds his bride, Psalm 45 will take place. Soon

Christ is also the firstfruits from the dead.

We are waiting for the marriage supper of the wedding that has already taken place wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 11:54pm On Dec 22, 2016
MrPresident1:

Remember that Paul was expecting christ in that their generation .

1 Thessalonians 4:15 (KJV)
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:12am On Dec 23, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2948312/paul-say-he-here-when

Joagbaje:

Remember that Paul was expecting christ in that their generation .

1 Thessalonians 4:15 (KJV)
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

No Joagbaje, if you are willing to receive it, it is a verse about reincarnation, I know mainstream Christianity does not believe in reincarnation but reincarnation full Bible. The Bible is full of reincarnation.

Paul is saying that he will be here, reincarnated here, living here when Christ returns.

Check this thread I created to see what Paul is saying. It all depends on your willingness to accept it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 9:46am On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:
https://www.nairaland.com/2948312/paul-say-he-here-when

No Joagbaje, if you are willing to receive it, it is a verse about reincarnation I know mainstream Christianity does not believe in reincarnation but reincarnation full Bible. Paul is saying that he will be here, reincarnated here, living here when Christ returns.

Try read it in other translations. It all points to the fact that Paul was expecting the rapture in his generation.

1 Thessalonians 4:15 (TLB)
15 I can tell you this directly from the Lord: that we who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves.

This is another scripture you may need to look at that indicates that Paul was expecting the rapture in his generation .

1 Corinthians 1:7 (KJV Strong's)
7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

The Bible is full of reincarnation

Kindly prove it by references .
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:04am On Dec 23, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/2948312/paul-say-he-here-when.

I have already proven it all on this thread. Elijah/John the Baptist is another example.

I read only KJV Bible, I do not trust other translations, their motive is to create confusion. Imagine in church, the pastor asks people to open and read from their Bibles and 50 persons open and read 50 different versions, how can there be harmony? That is great confusion.

Strictly KJV for me.

Joagbaje:

Try read it in other translations. It all points to the fact that Paul was expecting the rapture in his generation.

1 Thessalonians 4:15 (TLB)
15 I can tell you this directly from the Lord: that we who are still living when the Lord returns will not rise to meet him ahead of those who are in their graves.

This is another scripture you may need to look at that indicates that Paul was expecting the rapture in his generation .

7 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ:

Kindly prove it by references .
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by orisa37: 11:31am On Dec 23, 2016
Thanks.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2016
Edenoscar come here na, you and your boys lennycool, jonbellion and co grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 3:49pm On Dec 23, 2016
MrPresident1:

I have already proven it all on this thread. Elijah/John the Baptist is another example.
https://www.nairaland.com/2948312/paul-say-he-here-when.

Well I checked the thread and I observed you couldn't separate the difference between reincarnation and resurrection. They are two different things. Reincarnation means someone who died comes back by birth. There's no scripture supporting that . I believe others like scholar. . . responded to you appropriately already on that thread

I read only KJV Bible, I do not trust other translations, their motive is to create confusion. Imagine in church, the pastor asks people to open and read from their Bibles and 50 persons open and read 50 different versions, how can there be harmony? That is great confusion.

Strictly KJV for me.

This verse I quoted was from king James .

What do you say about it?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

This verse I quoted was from king James .

We are all waiting for the day. The thing is that we use a composite of verses to build doctrine, Paul says we are not in darkness that the day will overtake us as a thief, Peter says- do not forget the gathering of yourselfs all the more important as ye see the day approaching...so they had a time in mind. Daniel says that God will set up the kingdom of His dear son Jesus Christ during the days of the kings of iron and clay, the day of the kings of iron and clay will end on the 20th of January 2017, the kingdom must be set up before that date.

So when we combine Paul's you are not in darkness, with Peter's as ye see the day approaching, then joined with Daniel's it will be during the time of iron and clay, we come to a certainty of the period when Christ will be enthroned.

On or before 20th January 2017 grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2016
Joagbaje:

Well I checked the thread and I observed you couldn't separate the difference between reincarnation and resurrection. They are two different things. Reincarnation means someone who died comes back by birth. There's no scripture supporting that . I believe others like scholar. . . responded to you appropriately already on that thread

The Bible is full of reincarnation. Paul unequivocally says he will be here when Christ will come back, how do you explain this when Paul died hundreds of years ago? The Bibleis completely and factually inerrant! Not one jot or tittle of all that is written in it will fail.

Paul will be here to receive his crown when Christ returns, him and many others who love the appearing of Christ.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:15pm On Dec 23, 2016
Will Jesus come on Christmas day?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2016
Malachi 4:2
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Jesus may come on Christmas day. How?

We are already in the sabbath which commenced at sundown yesterday and which will end at sundown today. So, if we see the sign of the Son of man in heaven today...

Then tomorrow being the birthday of the unconquerable Sun of God which also falls on a Sunday, makes perfect progression for the coming of OUR GREAT MASTER.

Sabbath means rest, the sign of the Son of man in heaven means rest from the oppressor. When rest is gotten, then the next thing is the appearance of the unconquerable Sun, rising with healing in its wings for the souls that have been saved from the oppressor, to bring them succor and heal them completely.

So I think we should be extra watchful to day grin

No one knows the hour wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 8:22am On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
Malachi 4:2
2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Jesus may come on Christmas day. How?

We are already in the sabbath which commenced at sundown yesterday and which will end at sundown today. So, if we see the sign of the Son of man in heaven today...

Then tomorrow being the birthday of the unconquerable Sun of God which also falls on a Sunday, makes perfect progression for the coming of OUR GREAT MASTER.

Sabbath means rest, the sign of the Son of man in heaven means rest from the oppressor. When rest is gotten, then the next thing is the appearance of the unconquerable Sun, rising with healing in its wings for the souls that have been saved from the oppressor, to bring them succor and heal them completely.

So I think we should be extra watchful to day grin

No one knows the hour wink

Tomorrow is not Jesus birthday(because he never existed), but a day for the roman sun God and gays
Constantine designated this day for Christians to join in pagan worship. tongue
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Gboyee4fun(m): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2016
It is good to read bible and got enlightened of some things, but Mrpresident1 i belived you should have known that not all revelation you got at a time will be as you think....giving range of the time Jesus will come in a public group like this where many unbelievers and jokers full of is really wrong...and as a christian too, I can tell you that what you think will happen will not happen because it is spiritual.......and many early apostles also were sober and watching waiting for the Lord and it was real to them as it is to you now, but they all sleep , though you get the revelation understanding but revelation or prophecy you decoded won't come as you think...

I'm not here to argue but I just want to caution you, if I understand you, many won't and the unbelievers and the backsliders will have a song to sing about when the dawn of 21st of January 2017 comes.....
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:42am On Dec 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
It is good to read bible and got enlightened of some things, but Mrpresident1 i belived you should have known that not all revelation you got at a time will be as you think....giving range of the time Jesus will come in a public group like this where many unbelievers and jokers full of is really wrong...and as a christian too, I can tell you that what you think will happen will not happen because it is spiritual.......and many early apostles also were sober and watching waiting for the Lord and it was real to them as it is to you now, but they all sleep , though you get the revelation understanding but revelation or prophecy you decoded won't come as you think...

I'm not here to argue but I just want to caution you, if I understand you, many won't and the unbelievers and the backsliders will have a song to sing about when the dawn of 21st of January 2017 comes.....

Thank you grin. But there is nothing to hide or be coded about in the coming of Jesus, the job of a watchman is to see see what is happening and to alert people as applicable which is what this thread is all about. Like the dutiful and watchful watchman, I have seen and I am warning the brethren to wake up. What would you have me do, see the signs and keep shut?

Do not caution me, take steps to receive the Master, this is the job he has given me and I hope to God that I am doing a great job of it.

This thread will stand a testimony to all who saw the sign, who heard it, but who still refused to listen and make preparations. Brethren are not in darkness that they day should overtake us as a thief.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2016
Maybe I should restart the countdown that I suspended. I suspended it because I thought the time was too far away and the anxiety would be killing.

What is as beautiful as the coming of OUR BLESSED LORD AND SAVIOUR, and our liberation from slavery? cry come GREAT MASTER, come, come quickly, tarry no longer cry cry cry

See the tears of the dearly beloved our your soul cry, come GREAT MASTER, come
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2016
^ please have you seen my nigga sukkot lately ? cry i haven't seen that chief for months now
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:06am On Dec 24, 2016
Where is Anas09
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 10:07am On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
Maybe I should restart the countdown that I suspended. I suspended it because I thought the time was too far away and the anxiety would be killing.

What is as beautiful as the coming of OUR BLESSED LORD AND SAVIOUR, and our liberation from slavery? cry come GREAT MASTER, come, come quickly, tarry no longer cry cry cry

See the tears of the dearly beloved our your soul cry, come GREAT MASTER, come

Jesus no gree come cry embarassed
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 10:08am On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
Where is Anas09

She went for Christmas carol cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.