Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (245436 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 10:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
MrPresident1:

johnw47

false prophet pres1

what do you want worlds biggest fool, speak up scaredy cat

Pro_13:16  Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
Psalm 46:4-5
4 There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High.
5 God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
MrPresident1:

Nigeria is set to finally pass a new bill regulating johnw47 the petroleum industry by the middle of this year, after nearly two decades of delays, the country’s Minister of Petroleum Timipre Sylva said at the same event.

false prophet pres1
there is no fool like a false prophet and a liar who is a fool

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

1Jn_4:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Pro_12:15  The way of a fool is right in his own eyes:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Psalm 4:3-5
3 But know that the Lord hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the Lord will hear when I call unto him.
4 Stand in awe, and sin not: commune with your own heart upon your bed, and be still. Selah.
5 Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the Lord.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 9:17am On Feb 18, 2020
false prophet and liar pres1
some of your false prophecies and lies that of course failed

MrPresident1:
The Most High and Holy God never does things randomly. It all is a giant puzzle, and as He promised; the secrets of the Lord are with them that fear Him, that hope in His mercy. The time is fixed. Jacob's trouble is ended! The final trump will sound circa September 25, 2014.

MrPresident1:
We will start a countdown to the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September

MrPresident1: Tonight, at sundown, the sun will die, it will remain in the grave for three days, then it will arise gloriously on the morning of 25th December 2019

MrPresident1:

The asteroid is coming.

One evening, this September
, there will suddenly be a great white flash that will turn night into day for several brief moments, then the report will come, GBAAAAAA!!!

MrPresident1:
So all things must be concluded before 21st December 2019 with just enough time for the president to blow his trump.

When he blows his trump, we will then hear God's trumpet

^^^ of course the ramblings of a deluded son of satan

1Jn_4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Rev_21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Isaiah 63:2
Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2020

your making false prophecies and denying them,
and then quoting God's scriptures, shows what a hypercrit you are,
but then mocking God is just another one of the things that you do

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2020
johnw47:

your making false prophecies and denying them,
and then quoting God's scriptures, shows what a hypercrit you are,
but then mocking God is just another one of the things that you do

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Irunmoles are watching you
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrPresident1:

Irunmoles are watching you

nonsense and delusion is all you have

MrPresident1:

Shut the fxxk up!

MrPresident1:

what d fxxk

sewer mouth and false prophet pres1
your daddy the devil has you deluded into thinking you are a christian

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
johnw47:

nonsense and delusion is all you have

sewer mouth and false prophet pres1
your daddy the devil has you deluded into thinking you are a christian

Inbred dog
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrPresident1:

Inbred dog

poor tormented false prophet pres1

nonsense and lies is all you have, just like your daddy:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
MrPresident1:

I have never spoken a single lie, at the nudging of the Holy Spirit I gave my prophecies, I followed the trajectory of prophecy with epochal dates up to the gathering of eagles at the place of the carcase.

^^^ that is yet more lies, you cannot type a post, without lying

just one example:

MrPresident1:
We will start a countdown to the coming of Christ which must happen before 30th September 2019

deluded pres1, that is not a epoch, that is a factual statement giving a exact date
it is a false prophecy and heap big lie, oh false prophet and heap big liar pres1
who cannot stop lying, just like your daddy:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 1:16am On Feb 19, 2020
MrPresident1:

Inbred dog

deluded false prophet pres1

you keep mentioning me in the middles of your confused posts
and then when i ask you what you want, you keep quiet, and
when i point out your wrongs, you call names

you are a know nothing scaredy cat just like your god the devil, aren't you:

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:11am On Feb 19, 2020
Psalm 43:1-3
43 Judge me, O God, and plead my cause against an ungodly nation: O deliver me from the deceitful and unjust man.
2 For thou art the God of my strength: why dost thou cast me off? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?
3 O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by johnw47: 11:01am On Feb 19, 2020
^^^
lying, calling names, and then quoting scripture, doesn't make you a christian

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
johnw47:

^^^
lying, calling names, and then quoting scripture, doesn't make you a christian

I apologise for all the insults and name calling, sincerely. Please let us bury all the quarrel.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:34am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalm 25:9-10
9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
10 All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
Psalm 47:5-7
5 God is gone up with a shout, the Lord with the sound of a trumpet.
6 Sing praises to God, sing praises: sing praises unto our King, sing praises.
7 For God is the King of all the earth: sing ye praises with understanding.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2020
Psalm 118:5-7
5 I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place.
6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:00am On Feb 21, 2020
Psalm 119:90-93
90 Thy faithfulness is unto all generations: thou hast established the earth, and it abideth.
91 They continue this day according to thine ordinances: for all are thy servants.
92 Unless thy law had been my delights, I should then have perished in mine affliction.
93 I will never forget thy precepts: for with them thou hast quickened me.

Your precepts brought me back from the dead
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2020
#JerusalemTrump
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
The Lion of Judah has prevailed.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
They can decide to make it a big event, or they can make it low key. Either way does not detract or subtract from the gravity of the event. This event will directly lead to the coming of CHRIST.

The Apotheosis of President Donald John Trump
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
Let's continue to watch and pray

The president of the world USA must go to Jerusalem
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:27am On Feb 24, 2020
If you do not go to Jerusalem you cannot be king o.

Go to Jerusalem.

Is Donald Trump the reincarnation of George Washington?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2020
Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by peteregwu(m): 12:17am On Feb 25, 2020
Mr president, give your life to jesus and stop waisting your time claiming to be Christians when you are not.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:46am On Feb 25, 2020
peteregwu:
Mr president, give your life to jesus and stop waisting your time claiming to be Christians when you are not.

Issokay. But the word is wasting not waisting

Everyman in his own order, Christ the firstfruits.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:25am On Feb 25, 2020
Terror of the devil, EBUBEDIKE!

The Lion of Judah has prevailed.

Praise God forever!!!

Mark 5:7
And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2020
The Lion of Judah has prevailed!

Hallelujah to the Most High God forever!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2020
If you could not race successfully against the hare, how could you have envisaged any success with the horse?

The baptiser came with water, you laughed and enjoyed his jokes, yet you refused to believe him

If you could not understand or believe the one who came with water, how could you hope to fare better with the one from which liquid fire issues?

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.