Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244250 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2020
The things we will be seeing are:

Luke 21:25-28 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

There will be signs in the sun, in the moon and in the stars, nations will be distressed and confused, there will be widespread unrest and discontentment, men will be afraid when reading the news and wondering what is really happening on earth.

At this point, Christ will come in power and great glory.

Christ tells us that when we see these signs, we should life us our heads, rather than give way to despair, this is the time to look up, to raise our heads and be expectant.

He is coming!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2020
Matthew 24:40
Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
Covid-19 is the sign of the son of man in heaven.

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

Covid-19 is the sign
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2020
[s]
MrPresident1:
Covid-19 is the sign of the son of man in heaven.

Covid-19 is the sign
[/s]

I think this wrong
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2020
MrPresident1:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven

The sign of the appearance of the Son of man in heaven is great stress and distress in heaven, heaven here being the leading, ruling nations of this present world, the wisdom of the world fails, the world economy crashes, political structures collapse, there is worldwide anarchy and chaos and no one knows what is coming next.

The sign of the Son of man in heaven is a complete crash of the economy of heaven and by extension, the economy of the whole world. The economy has failed, the food stores are looted, there is complete breakdown of law and order, and there is panic everywhere.

Complete breakdown!

Jeremiah 25:30-33
30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.
32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:10am On Apr 14, 2020
MrPresident1:
Covid 19 is being used to achieve the prophecy that says...

Mathew 24:30

Socioeconomic and political distress in heaven, the next is anarchy and chaos as the lockdowns are extended worldwide. Everyman is wondering what is coming next...

Already there is now some political stress and distress in heaven apart from the socioeconomic distress caused by the corona virus.

Already some states in America want to reopen their economics while President Trump insists that re-opening America is his sole prerogative as President, he says he has 'total authority to do this'.

Already, it looks like a constitutional crisis is brewing.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:49am On Apr 15, 2020
By the time you see the flash and hear the accompanying clap of thunder, it is already too late
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
By the time you see the flash and hear the accompanying clap of thunder, it is already too late

This is because at the last trump, at the sound of thunder, in that instant, we will all be changed.

Anyone who is not changed has lost out. But all Israel will be saved, some will awaken to glory, others will awaken to dishonour.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:12am On Apr 15, 2020
MrPresident1:

This is because at the last trump, at the sound of thunder, in that instant, we will all be changed.

Anyone who is not changed has lost out. But all Israel will be saved, some will awaken to glory, others will awaken to dishonour.
All Israel will be saved, just listen to your self are you an Israelite.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by GRIMMJOE(m): 10:15am On Apr 15, 2020
And why are you replying your self.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2020
When the Bible says all Israel will be saved, it is not referring to the Israelis, the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, they are gentiles. The true Israelites of the Bible have been dispersed around the world. Many of the tribes of Africa are ancient Israelites. Africa originally belongs to Ham, so the children of Israel, the original Israelites are living among Hamites in the land of Ham.

Zephaniah 3:10-11
From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of my dispersed, shall bring mine offering.
11 In that day shalt thou not be ashamed for all thy doings, wherein thou hast transgressed against me: for then I will take away out of the midst of thee them that rejoice in thy pride, and thou shalt no more be haughty because of my holy mountain.

Beyond the rivers of Ethiopia should mean the hinterparts of Africa, and this should include West Africa where a large majority of ancient Israelites have found an abode until the LORD redeems them
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
All Israel will be saved, just listen to your self are you an Israelite.

GRIMMJOE:
And why are you replying your self.

I have now re-explained what the Bible means by 'All Israel will be saved'

As to replying myself, I am doing this as a form of build-up, to add more information to what I wrote earlier
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
MrPresident1:

Now that you all understand the interpretation and meaning of this prophecy, and now that we are seeing the fulfillment of this prophecy right before our very eyes, the next thing is to move to the next prophecy

Matthew 24:30 :
and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The truth is that Christ will come at that terrible sound of thunder!

1 Corinthians 15:52
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1Thessalonians 4:16
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

The Trumpet, the Trump of God, the voice of the archangel is THUNDER!

When the dead hear it, they will awaken from the dead. We shall all be changed, from corruption to incorruption.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2020
MrPresident1:
Matthew 24:30-31
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other

1 Corinthians 15:51-53
Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

1Thessalonians 4:14-18
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

These three passages tell us completely what to expect in the lead to the coming of the Messiah. They are all saying the same thing. Mathew says that the sign of the son of man shall appear in heaven. We have seen the sign of the son of man in heaven.

Heaven is all the leading ruling nations of this world America, British, French, Italy, Spain etc., the ongoing socio-economic and political stress and distress in heaven occasioned by the covid 19 disease is the sign of the son of man in heaven.

https://www.nairaland.com/2542859/complete-breakdown-mathew-24-29-30#37224451

https://www.nairaland.com/5796231/end-then-shall-all-tribes#88490400
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2020
The trumpet will sound very soon. The trumpet is the sound of thunder, it is the trump of God.

We have only a very little time left.

Forget all these foolish concepts of atheism and self denial, come to God, come to Christ while there is still time. By the time you hear the sound of thunder, it is already too late. The thunder will sound very soon, a very very fearful and earth-shattering thunder, the LORD will put all the wicked people to the sword.

Jeremiah 25:30
30 Therefore prophesy thou against them all these words, and say unto them, The LORD shall roar from on high, and utter his voice from his holy habitation; he shall mightily roar upon his habitation; he shall give a shout, as they that tread the grapes, against all the inhabitants of the earth.

That Thunder is the Trump of God, it is the voice of the archangel
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2020
MrPresident1:
The next prophecy to be fulfilled is… and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn

This will be caused by an asteroid impact on planet earth

There will be a sudden bright flash of light as the meteor blazes through the atmosphere, this flash will turn the night into day for brief moments (assuming it happens at night), it is going to be very bright if it happens during the day nonetheless. Ordinarily, the earth’s atmosphere usually burns up most space objects that enter into the earth, but this asteroid will be too big to be burned up. The epicentre of the of this meteor impact is Edom

Isaiah 63:1-6
Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel, travelling in the greatness of his strength? I that speak in righteousness, mighty to save.
2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?
3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.
4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.
5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.
6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.

Jeremiah 25:30-33
31 A noise shall come even to the ends of the earth; for the LORD hath a controversy with the nations, he will plead with all flesh; he will give them that are wicked to the sword, saith the LORD.
32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
33 And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2020
Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2020
Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

When is this generation ending, is one generation one of each of the four seasons- Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter?

Or one generation means all four seasons at once?

If one generation is one season, then the end of Spring is nominally on 1st June 2020, or actual on 20th June 2020
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2020
The end of the wicked is at hand. The LORD will tarry no more. He will do this for his great name alone, for the honour of his majesty.

The captive of the mighty will be redeemed, because it is the LORD's mercy. His manifold mercy that endures forever
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
Obadiah 1:10
For thy violence against thy brother Jacob shame shall cover thee, and thou shalt be cut off for ever.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
The dead know nothing, they cannot be helped

They will awaken only when they hear the voice of the archangel, the THUNDER!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
1 Thessalonians 4:16
15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

We are waiting for the trump of God.
God 'killed' true Israel. Israel will rise up from the dead in phases; the first people that will rise up among Israel are the leadership of Israel led by Christ including all the disciples and prophets like Isaiah, Jeremiah, Paul, Samuel, Jonah, Amos, Timothy etc. they will rise up from the dead first by coming into the understanding of the Word of God.

Every other person both lineage Israel and converts can only wake up from mental death when Christ returns: at the blast of the trumpet of his return, at the mighty roaring thunder of his return, the dead will wake up from their mental sleep.

This is why Paul is saying here that ''we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep''

The people who are asleep can not wake up until they hear the voice of the archangel, the voice of thunder, that thunder will tear away that thing that is blocking their eardrums and blocking their sights.

Waking up is turn by turn

1Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
1 Thessalonians 4:8
He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
Jesus the way
the truth and the life
whosoever cometh to him
shall never die
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2020
BLACK HOLE DEALING WITH RED GIANT STAR

https://www.rt.com/news/486801-star-survives-encounter-black-hole/

Star somehow survives close encounter with BLACK HOLE, but faces a TRILLION YEARS on death row

An extremely rare close call between a red giant star and a black hole has been captured by powerful NASA and ESA tech, revealing a key chapter in a cosmic saga that will likely continue for a trillion years.

The fatal celestial event is unfolding in the galaxy GSN 069 – about 250 million light years away from Earth. The black hole in question is roughly 400,000 times the mass of the sun, making it small by supermassive black hole standards, but still terrifying in scale.

Meanwhile, the red giant, caught in the black hole's gravitational pull, had its outer layers of hydrogen stripped away, leaving only the core of the star – the white dwarf – behind to reveal its narrow escape to us here on Earth through bursts of x-rays.

“In my interpretation of the x-ray data the white dwarf survived, but it did not escape,” said Andrew King of the University of Leicester in the UK, who studied the data from the ESA and NASA. “It is now caught in an elliptical orbit around the black hole, making one trip around about once every nine hours.”

In other words, the remaining white dwarf orbits its attacker three times daily, as the black hole strips layers away whenever the star comes too close.

Every time the black hole tears away more matter from the star, it releases a burst of x-rays visible by NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and the ESA's XMM-Newton. In space, no one can hear you scream – they can just observe your demise from 250 million light years away.

The researchers are also anticipating the release of gravitational waves by the black hole and white dwarf as they continue their dance of death. Even though the star's loss of mass will cause its orbit to round out and expand, scientists predict only one outcome: certain doom.

“It will try hard to get away, but there is no escape. The black hole will eat it more and more slowly, but never stop,” said King. “In principle, this loss of mass would continue until and even after the white dwarf dwindled down to the mass of Jupiter, in about a trillion years. This would be a remarkably slow and convoluted way for the universe to make a planet!”

Scientists have documented countless instances of black holes tearing stars to shreds, and surveyed the grim aftermath, but there have been very few tales of semi-survival such as this one.

While such near-miss events should be more common, there are several theories as to why we don't encounter stellar survivors that often: either more of these huge stars simply take too long to complete their orbits around their black hole in order for us to witness the x-ray bursts, or the majority of the black holes out there are simply too big and too greedy - and don't play with their ‘food’ for so long.

As above so below

Buda for eartum aka Budaatum, do you know what is happening here?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:38am On Apr 25, 2020
Matthew 24:21
For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:12pm On Apr 26, 2020
I am doing a new thread to explain the term 'Rapture'. You will get to learn some elementary chemistry. Most of what I will discuss on this new thread has already been discussed in the threads below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1559249/rapture-re-gathering-true-israel
https://www.nairaland.com/5034882/rapture-no-one-flying-disappearing
https://www.nairaland.com/3425796/rapture-no-one-disappearing-anywhere
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:00am On Apr 29, 2020
Psalms 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. 3
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:31am On May 01, 2020
Matthew 24:32-33
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:43am On May 01, 2020
Matthew 24:32-33
Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

Jesus Christ gives us a three month lead when we begin to see the sign of his coming, this is the interpretation of the passage above. He uses the symbolism of Spring and Summer. Trees including the fig tree typically blossom, have tender branches and also put forth new leaves during the Spring; Jesus likens this blossoming to the ongoing fulfillment of prophecy which will culminate in a climax at Summer. Obviously, the climax is the appearance of Jesus Christ.

Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

If one generation is one season of any one of Spring, Summer, Autumn, or Winter, then in the passage above, we can replace ''generation'' with ''Spring''

Spring began on the 20th of March, and will end on 20th of June 2020. The watch for Christ has accelerated, this covid 19 crisis is the sign of the son of man in heaven. The next prophecy to be fulfilled is ''all the tribes of the earth shall mourn''

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by uracefriend(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2020
Pentecost is at hand!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by IamMichael(m): 2:04pm On May 01, 2020
Lol...Since 2016? You are not tired yet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.