Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244623 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

If you like like her from here to Jupiter, nothing for you. Go and find your own among your amaryas grin

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin LWTMB what's your own nah? It's not your decision to make, it's up to her.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin LWTMB what's your own nah? It's not your decision to make, it's up to her.

No way for you angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 3:52pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

No way for you angry

Sit down there, by the time you see our pre-wedding picture on nairaland FP, with Anas in hijab, you will know then that I'm not joking tongue
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Na you sabi cheesy, tis is the thread for the faithful watchmen, Christ will come and find us here.

You sef go and open your own thread grin

lol, faithful watchman that will be twisting word when the dawn of 21 of January come, yet tarnishing the name..Christianity.... just know this..2017 will fully come and its going to be a disaster for many people and more signs of His coming will be seen.......lol Christ will find you on this thread..hmm watch wella o
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by jiggaz(m): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
On or before the 20th of January 2017, Jesus Christ will come. Daniel tells us that it is in the days of tryimg to mix the doctrine of iron with the doctrine of clay that God will set up the kingdom of His dear son, OUR LORD AND MASTER Jesus Christ.

The days of trying to create the impossible mixture of iron and clay ends effectively on the 20th of January 2017, added to the Falling Away, coupled with the revelation of the son of perdition, of which the Coming must happen during the time of the son of perdition, we KNOW that Jesus will come on or before the 20th of January 2017!

We are not in darkness so that they day overtakes us as a thief. Brethren will know, brethren will be expectant, brethren will see it coming, brethren will fully anticipate it. But that day will catch the world completely flatfooted, completely unawares, and they shall not escape.

Let your kingdom come, O LORD GOD.

Amen!
20th of January? lol. My brother, the Atheists here go chop you raw on the 21st of January oo.... Jesus won't come on that day cos nobody knows the day or hour. We can only know the season but not the day or time.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Sit down there, by the time you see our pre-wedding picture on nairaland FP, with Anas in hijab, you will know then that I'm not joking tongue

You will forcefully convert her or what. BTW that girl ehn..
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

I go eat chicken if i see o. What i eat doesn't defile me. After all we do eat Shoprite and KFC chicken.

grin grin grin the babe hate me die, but i like her kiss
angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Rilwayne001: 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
FriendChoice:

You will forcefully convert her or what. BTW that girl ehn..

Forcefully? Nah.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 4:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Is Christmas chicken not haram to you Alfa Rili? Anas09 can never be your babe lailai, I go break grin

The thought of it alone... Ewww
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 4:59pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Welcome beautiful one, You have been a bit scarce so I said to holla grin
Nothing is going on here anymore. NL is boring me to tears this days.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:39pm On Dec 24, 2016
Anas09:

Nothing is going on here anymore. NL is boring me to tears this days.

For a 'Livewire' grin as yourself to say NL is boring, I know it really must be getting to you.

Dont worry Sweetie, Our Master is coming. We live daily for Him, he will not tarry any longer.

Hope you had a nice day.

Merry Christmas! grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Dec 24, 2016
Anas09:

The thought of it alone... Ewww

The young man is the heir to the throne of Klint the drunk grin

Comedian cum dipsomaniac grin wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
jiggaz:
20th of January? lol. My brother, the Atheists here go chop you raw on the 21st of January oo.... Jesus won't come on that day cos nobody knows the day or hour. We can only know the season but not the day or time.

Bros, let them stay on that side, and let me us stay on this side grin

We brethren are not in darkness that the day should overtake us as a thief. We will see it coming, we are not in darkness grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:44pm On Dec 24, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, faithful watchman that will be twisting word when the dawn of 21 of January come, yet tarnishing the name..Christianity.... just know this..2017 will fully come and its going to be a disaster for many people and more signs of His coming will be seen.......lol Christ will find you on this thread..hmm watch wella o

I am not twisting anything, and I am not a religious preacher, I am not preaching religion.

Christ is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017 cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You are Klint the drunk I have just found out grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Woww, it's going to be an interesting view. I will make sure i record everything with my camera grin grin

I can't just wait for that day come. Sweet Jesus kiss kiss

Yesss oooo!

He will come in power and great glory, in the clouds of heaven, preceded by mourning for his sign that we will see in heaven

Matthew 24:30
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
close to 4,000 views !

Good job MrPresident1

Spread the word !

Create the awareness !

Christ is coming !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
close to 4,000 views !

Good job MrPresident1

Spread the word !

Create the awareness !

Christ is coming !

Thank you my dear brother, it is our collective job. Every single contribution on this thread is an extra star for each and every one of us.

Our redemption draws nigh, the redemption of true Israel wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by 4kings: 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Thank you my dear brother, it is our collective job. Every single contribution on this thread is an extra star for each and every one of us.

That means I have stars also. wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2016
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

I want to breakdown this verse, I will do it in parts:

1. the sign of the Son of man in heaven cry cry cry
2. all the tribes of the earth mourn,
3. The Son of man
4. coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

The sign of the son of man in heaven will cause all the tribes of the earth to mourn cry

Heaven is the leading ruling nations of the earth. Mathew is telling us that something bad will happen to the nations which form heaven, and this happening will cause all the tribes of the whole earth to mourn cry

Isaiah 34:5-6
5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.
6 The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

Revelation 16:19
19 And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:21pm On Dec 24, 2016
2. all the tribes of the earth mourn

The sign of the son of man in heaven will make all the tribes of the earth to mourn. It is a very terrible sign...it is a sign of death cry Isaiah says of the LORD

Isaiah 34:5
5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven:

The sign in heaven will cause all the tribes of the earth to mourn cry cry

cry

Who is following? KingEbukasblog, Felixomor,and Anas09, are you people following?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OnPointMan(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hello sire,

I've been following this thread for a while and i find it very interesting. Cos i had a dream recently and i saw someone who looks like Jesus in the sky. The position i found him and the color of his clothing baffles me. Am sure something great is happening spiritually. Keenly waiting. Shallom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
The Son of man

The Son of man is Jesus Christ.

Luke 22:69
Hereafter shall the Son of man sit on the right hand of the power of God.

His sign will appear in heaven, the sign will cause all the tribes of the earth to mourn
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
OnPointMan:

Hello sire,

I've been following this thread for a while and i find it very interesting. Cos i had a dream recently and i saw someone who looks like Jesus in the sky. The position i found him and the color of his clothing baffles me. Am sure something great is happening spiritually. Keenly waiting. Shallom

What position did you find him, and what was the colour of his clothing, share with us please smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:43pm On Dec 24, 2016
Coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Clouds in the Bible mean trouble, major trouble

Joel 2:2
A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.

Zephaniah 1:15
That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,

We have already seen that Christ will come in the aftermath of the appearance of his sign in heaven cry, the sign that will cause all the tribes of the earth to mourn cry cry

Jesus will come in the clouds of heaven means that Jesus will come just after an even in heaven, a very terrible event that will cause the whole world to mourn

2 Peter 3:12
Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

cry cry cry

Jesus is the Sun of God which will arise in power and great glory breaking through the clouds of heaven.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christmas
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OnPointMan(m): 11:45pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

What position did you find him, and what was the colour of his clothing, share with us please smiley

He wore black on black on black and was in a Yoga position.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
OnPointMan:

He wore black on black on black and was in a Yoga position.

Hmmm, may God help all of us, may we find his mercies continually and perpetually
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OnPointMan(m): 11:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
MrPresident1:

Hmmm, may God help all of us, may we find his mercies continually and perpetually

Amen. What do you understand that to mean?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:05am On Dec 25, 2016
OnPointMan:

Amen. What do you understand that to mean?

Black on black in a yoga position.

Mourning and reflection/meditation.

Mournful reflection on what is about to go down cry cry cry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:14am On Dec 25, 2016
Merry Christmas to all of us faithful watchers grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OnPointMan(m): 12:17am On Dec 25, 2016
MrPresident1:

Black on black in a yoga position.

Mourning and reflection/meditation.

Mournful reflection on what is about to go down cry cry cry

True that. I read somewhere in the thread, you said the piscean age is coming. I thought we are leaving it, and now heading to the Aquarius age. Did you make a mistake or something?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:22am On Dec 25, 2016
OnPointMan:

True that. I read somewhere in the thread, you said the piscean age is coming. I thought we are leaving it, and now heading to the Aquarius age. Did you make a mistake or something?

You are very right, I just checked, we are moving from the Piscean age to the age of Aquarius. Thanks grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.