Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (175) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (245264 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:14am On Jun 30, 2022
Daniel 11:40-45
King James Version

40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.

41 He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.

42 He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.

43 But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt: and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.

44 But tidings out of the east and out of the north shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.

45 And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2022
https://www.rt.com/news/558073-nato-adopts-new-strategic-concept-russia/
NATO adopts new Strategic Concept directed against Russia
RT
2-3 minutes

Approving the document is one of the main goals of the ongoing summit of the bloc's leaders in Madrid

The leaders of NATO member states have approved the organization’s new Strategic Concept, on Wednesday, its Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg announced on Twitter. The key document outlines the US-led bloc’s response to what members perceive as an increasing threat coming from Russia.

The policy blueprint was agreed during a two-day summit in the Spanish capital of Madrid.

NATO blasted Russia for attacking Ukraine, claiming that the move “has shattered peace and gravely altered our security environment.” It claimed that a “strong, independent Ukraine” was vital for the stability of NATO members and accused Moscow of showing a “pattern … of aggressive actions” against the wider transatlantic community.

“We want to live in a world where sovereignty, territorial integrity, human rights and international law are respected and where each country can choose its own path, free from aggression, coercion or subversion,” the organization claimed.
NATO tells Ukraine to fight on – Belgian PM

While calling Russia the most significant and direct threat to its interests, NATO said “authoritarian actors” in general were challenging its positions. In particular, China was criticized for allegedly using “its economic leverage to create strategic dependencies and enhance its influence.”

“The deepening strategic partnership between the People’s Republic of China and the Russian Federation and their mutually reinforcing attempts to undercut the rules-based international order run counter to our values and interests,” the document said.

NATO leaders called the bloc “unique, essential and indispensable” and pledged to work together to secure its technological edge and cohesion in the face of adversaries.

Kingof the South NATO/US/UK coming hard and furious agains the King of the North Russia and allies including Turkey, Persia (Iran), Elam (India) Moab (China)

When they come to peace and safety, sudde destruction breaks out upon them. The rise of Gog and Magog
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:27am On Jul 01, 2022
Let David reign

1 Samuel 2:8
He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Jul 01, 2022
Michael David

Daniel 12:1
King James Version

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2022
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 53:2
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Luke 16:20
And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth up the beggar from the dunghill, to set them among princes, and to make them inherit the throne of glory: for the pillars of the earth are the Lord's, and he hath set the world upon them.

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Psalm 113:6-8
5 Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high,
6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.

Matthew 24:45-46
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Psalm 145:15
The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.

Matthew 19:28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mighty man of valour, the LORD’s Anointed, Ebubedike!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2022
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Isaiah 53:2
For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Luke 16:20
And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

Psalm 113:6-8
5 Who is like unto the Lord our God, who dwelleth on high,
6 Who humbleth himself to behold the things that are in heaven, and in the earth!
7 He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill;
8 That he may set him with princes, even with the princes of his people.

Matthew 24:45-46
45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

Psalm 145:15
The eyes of all wait upon thee; and thou givest them their meat in due season.

Matthew 19:28
And Jesus said unto them, Verily I say unto you, That ye which have followed me, in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory, ye also shall sit upon twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Mighty man of valour, the LORD’s Anointed, Ebubedike!

The Lion of the tribe of Judah. The Son of the Living God!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:15pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jeremiah 17:9-10
King James Version

9 The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

10 I the Lord search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2022
He will come in the clouds of heaven, the son of wickedness will not afflict him

MrPresident1:

These passages show us the path of the chosen of the LORD. The David that he has anointed as King over Nigeria to bring peace and respite to the people who have been sore pulverized by esau and his dogs

He is the root out of a dry ground, and he is the beggar that will be uplifted. It shows he will not come from any remarkably rich background. He is the wise and faithful servant that will be exalted by his LORD. The LORD will raise his from the dunghill, his beggarly position, and exalt him in one swift move.

He has always been raised to help Israel whenever tough times come, and Israel needs a saviour. He will be raised again and will deliver Israel from famine and economic pestilence, on his way to inheriting the throne of Glory.

Watch out Nigeria! Prepare to receive your King!

God bless David, King of Israel!

Psalm 33:12
King James Version
12 Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord; and the people whom he hath chosen for his own inheritance.

Matthew 26:64
Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2022
MrPresident1:
Psalm 89:20-29
King James Version
20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:
21 With whom my hand shall be established: mine arm also shall strengthen him.
22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him.
23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him.
24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted.
25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers.
26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation.
27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth.
28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him.
29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:38am On Jul 05, 2022
Isaiah 12:4 (King James Version)
And in that day shall ye say, Praise the Lord, call upon his name, declare his doings among the people, make mention that his name is exalted.

Praise the LORD our God forever. Praise the LORD!!!

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:53am On Jul 05, 2022
Proverbs 5:8-13
King James Version
8 Remove thy way far from her, and come not nigh the door of her house:
9 Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel:
10 Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger;
11 And thou mourn at the last, when thy flesh and thy body are consumed,
12 And say, How have I hated instruction, and my heart despised reproof;
13 And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me!

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:06am On Jul 05, 2022
Proverbs 6:23-29
King James Version
23 For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life:
24 To keep thee from the evil woman, from the flattery of the tongue of a strange woman.
25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
26 For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life.
27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?
29 So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2022
Proverbs 7
King James Version
7 My son, keep my words, and lay up my commandments with thee.
2 Keep my commandments, and live; and my law as the apple of thine eye.
3 Bind them upon thy fingers, write them upon the table of thine heart.
4 Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman:
5 That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words.
6 For at the window of my house I looked through my casement,
7 And beheld among the simple ones, I discerned among the youths, a young man void of understanding,
8 Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house,

9 In the twilight, in the evening, in the black and dark night:
10 And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.
11 (She is loud and stubborn; her feet abide not in her house:
12 Now is she without, now in the streets, and lieth in wait at every corner.)
13 So she caught him, and kissed him, and with an impudent face said unto him,
14 I have peace offerings with me; this day have I payed my vows.
15 Therefore came I forth to meet thee, diligently to seek thy face, and I have found thee.
16 I have decked my bed with coverings of tapestry, with carved works, with fine linen of Egypt.
17 I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.

18 Come, let us take our fill of love until the morning: let us solace ourselves with loves.
19 For the goodman is not at home, he is gone a long journey:
20 He hath taken a bag of money with him, and will come home at the day appointed.
21 With her much fair speech she caused him to yield, with the flattering of her lips she forced him.
22 He goeth after her straightway, as an ox goeth to the slaughter, or as a fool to the correction of the stocks;
23 Till a dart strike through his liver; as a bird hasteth to the snare, and knoweth not that it is for his life.
24 Hearken unto me now therefore, O ye children, and attend to the words of my mouth.

25 Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths.
26 For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.
27 Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death.

A whole chapter on what adultery will do to you oh young man. Flee for your life
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2022
Isaiah 9:6-7
King James Version

6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
MrPresident1:
Luke 12:6-7 (King James Version)
Are not five sparrows sold for two farthings, and not one of them is forgotten before God? But even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not therefore: ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ephesians 2:10 (King James Version)
For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:32am On Aug 16, 2022
2 Corinthians 7:1 (King James Version)
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2022
Isaiah 33:10
King James Version

10 Now will I rise, saith the Lord; now will I be exalted; now will I lift up myself.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:18am On Aug 18, 2022
MrPresident1:
Anytime the Children faced existential threats, Michael comes down to fight for them and defeat their enemy. Michael is of old and eternity. He has incarnated in David, King of Israel, and it is about to get very hot for the evil doers and the hordes of the devil
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:13am On Aug 18, 2022
Philippians 1:21 (King James Version)
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2022
Psalm 28:7
The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:01am On Aug 20, 2022
Psalm 16:8 (King James Version)
I have set the Lord always before me: because he is at my right hand, I shall not be moved.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2022
Romans 8:32 (King James Version)
He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not with him also freely give us all things?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:08pm On Aug 23, 2022
Psalm 94:18-19 (King James Version)
When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2022
Daniel 5:28 Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians. JCPOA
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrPresident1:
Daniel 5:28 Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians. JCPOA
1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:10am On Aug 24, 2022
Psalm 116:1-2 (King James Version)
I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:43pm On Aug 24, 2022
buda for eartum aka budaatum, have yu heard of JCPOA, what do you know about JCPOA, come and tell me
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by budaatum: 12:31am On Aug 25, 2022
MrPresident1:
buda for eartum aka budaatum, have yu heard of JCPOA, what do you know about JCPOA, come and tell me

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joint_Comprehensive_Plan_of_Action
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2022
Psalm 119:165 (King James Version)
Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.