Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (176) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243015 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by budaatum: 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2022
What do you know about JCPOA?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2022
Isaiah 34:5-8
King James Version

5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

6 The sword of the Lord is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the Lord hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

7 And the unicorns shall come down with them, and the bullocks with the bulls; and their land shall be soaked with blood, and their dust made fat with fatness.

8 For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
Ezekiel 30:1-3
King James Version

30 The word of the Lord came again unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, prophesy and say, Thus saith the Lord God; Howl ye, Woe worth the day!

3 For the day is near, even the day of the Lord is near, a cloudy day; it shall be the time of the heathen.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:45pm On Aug 25, 2022
budaatum:
What do you know about JCPOA?
Daniel 5:28 Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians. I know this. You tell us what you know grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Romans 12:4-5 (King James Version)
For as we have many members in one body, and all members have not the same office: So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Deuteronomy 7:8-10
King James Version

8 But because the Lord loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the Lord brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

9 Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

10 And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
John 6:29 (King James Version)
Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:20am On Aug 29, 2022
Leviticus 20:14
And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:15am On Aug 29, 2022
Galatians 3:6-7
King James Version

6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Ezekiel 33:1-7
King James Version
33 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,
2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:
3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;
4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.
6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2022

Isaiah 41:10-13
King James Version

10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

11 Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish.

12 Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought.

13 For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2022
Proverbs 22:6 (King James Version)
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2022
MrPresident1:
Proverbs 22:6 (King James Version)
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Joshua 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:32am On Sep 03, 2022
Isaiah 48:17 (King James Version)
Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by cosiocan(m): 11:38am On Sep 03, 2022
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2022
2 Timothy 1:13-14 (King James Version)
Hold fast the form of sound words, which thou hast heard of me, in faith and love which is in Christ Jesus. That good thing which was committed unto thee keep by the Holy Ghost which dwelleth in us.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:03am On Sep 05, 2022
Matthew 28:18-20
King James Version

18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by dogmart(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2022
MrPresident1:
https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition

My brother you heard COMPLETELY WRONG. I did not say Christ will come next month, I said Christ will come any moment between now and 20th January 2017, any moment between now and then. Read the thread above wink

Ehen. Interesting

grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2022
John 14:23
King James Version

23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Sep 06, 2022
dogmart:

Ehen. Interesting

grin
Yes very interesting grin. Since 2017 lol. Knowledge evolves and is progressive. Dont dwell on 2017 knowledge or you become a fossil, move to 2022 wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:02am On Sep 06, 2022
Revelation 17:15-17
King James Version
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:04am On Sep 06, 2022
MrPresident1:
Revelation 17:15-17
King James Version
15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
Iran- land of the mighty Medes and Persians, land of Darius and Cyrus, reduced to paupers due to crushing economic sanctions; China shamed in Taiwan; Europe facing a bleak winter as Russia don shut Nord Stream 1, Russia angry at all the events in Ukraine, Africa held viciously by the balls, Nigeria hamstrung by myriads of socioeconomic and political problems...the wh0re has stoked anger and resentment all over the world
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by dogmart(m): 8:31am On Sep 06, 2022
MrPresident1:
Yes very interesting grin. Since 2017 lol. Knowledge evolves and is progressive. Dont dwell on 2017 knowledge or you become a fossil, move to 2022 wink

Abeg go and sit down somewhere
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
dogmart:

Abeg go and sit down somewhere
You sef abeg go and stand up somewhere
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:56am On Sep 07, 2022
Colossians 1:27-29
King James Version
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by dogmart(m): 7:49am On Sep 07, 2022
MrPresident1:
You sef abeg go and stand up somewhere

grin Ok sir. Shey u don pick another date? Abi you don give up to dey predict? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2022
dogmart:

grin Ok sir. Shey u don pick another date? Abi you don give up to dey predict? grin
grin grin ;DYou are a fossil. The rule is to evolve or perish grin cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by dogmart(m): 8:05am On Sep 07, 2022
MrPresident1:
grin grin ;DYou are a fossil. The rule is to evolve or perish grin cheesy wink
Such words from a so called gospel preacher. Is that what the gospel taught you ? You are not even fit to be called a Christian talkless of a preacher.

Let ur life preach the gospel. It's not by quoting scriptures.

And a word of advice. No one knows the day or the time, leave postulations for the heathens.

Watch your life and guard your soul, less you fall.
If u like argue and throw banter to justify yourself. It's your problem. May God deliver you from it. I owe you no further comments, since it is apparent you are no different from unbelievers who use words carelessly.

Have a nice day.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:13am On Sep 07, 2022
Do not become a fossil
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:23am On Sep 07, 2022
MrPresident1:
Iran- land of the mighty Medes and Persians, land of Darius and Cyrus, reduced to paupers due to crushing economic sanctions; China shamed in Taiwan; Europe facing a bleak winter as Russia don shut Nord Stream 1, Russia angry at all the events in Ukraine, Africa held viciously by the balls, Nigeria hamstrung by myriads of socioeconomic and political problems...the wh0re has stoked anger and resentment all over the world
Daniel 5:28
King James Version

28 Peres; Thy kingdom is divided, and given to the Medes and Persians.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2022
dogmart:

Such words from a so called gospel preacher. Is that what the gospel taught you ? You are not even fit to be called a Christian talkless of a preacher.

Let ur life preach the gospel. It's not by quoting scriptures.

And a word of advice. No one knows the day or the time, leave postulations for the heathens.

Watch your life and guard your soul, less you fall.
If u like argue and throw banter to justify yourself. It's your problem. May God deliver you from it. I owe you no further comments, since it is apparent you are no different from unbelievers who use words carelessly.

Have a nice day.
This one is expecting sweet sickly weakly Jesus. Wait until you are confronted with the specter of a fire breathing no nonsense King of the universe grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.