Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (245585 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OkaiCorne(m): 1:24pm On Oct 05, 2017
MrPresident1:
2 Thessalonians 2:15
Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.

Hold fast to the knowledge of God.

Watch carefully and faithfully, be diligent and patient as the farmer waits for the firstfruits of his fields, when the Lord returns he will bless the servant who is diligent and faithful.

There will be no signs, it will happen rapidly everything we are told to watch out for we have seen with our very eyes.

It will happen suddenly. Please be watchful and prayerful wink

Bros...why are you contradicting yourself again? I thought the September 23rd, 2017 sign would herald the second coming of Jesus Christ cheesy
Now you are saying there's no sign cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:26pm On Oct 05, 2017
Psalms 24:3-5
Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?
4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.
5 He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his salvation.

He is coming in the clouds of heaven, watch for him faithfully and loyally. He will reward us abundantly wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2017
My people, I need to reiterate this fact to you once again, all the signs that we are told that we will see just before Jesus returns are unravelling before our very eyes; all the prophecies are being fulfilled.

1. The gospel has been preached to the whole world
2. Peace and Safety has been proclaimed
3. The sun was darkened at midday over the skies of heaven, the moon did not give her light, and the stars fell; they no longer have access to the mind of God; He that was letting them/allowing them to rule has been taken away from them 2 Thessalonians 2:7; they are now as weak as all other persons Isaiah 14:10; And on the day that God will visit them they will be found completely nakéd Genesis 3:11!
4. The sign of the Son of man has been seen in heaven: Virgo has given birth to Jupiter
5. The son of perdition has been revealed
6. He contemned God; he has called himself God
7. He stood in the temple showing himself as God

Who remembers any more prophecies? Share with us anyone you think has not been fulfilled.

Israel is returning back to Africa in a BIG way!

Please watch faithfully and loyally; allow no sleep for your eyes anymore, remain continually sober and aware; let him come and meet us WIDE AWAKE with eyes shining like 1000watt bulbs!

Then he will bless us as faithful servants, then we will hear from him

Matthew 25:21
His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

Isaiah 64:4
For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.
5 Thou meetest him that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those that remember thee in thy ways:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Where are the Watchers?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
This place has become a one man show angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
The calm before the storm.

All peaceful, all serene, all beautiful as the volcano makes ready to unleash.

The fountains of the great deep are about to be broken, the windows of heaven are now open.

Watch!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2017
MrPresident1:
This place has become a one man show angry
well...many are observing
by the way
I sent you an email last month
you're yet to reply
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2017
jupiterx:

well...many are observing
by the way
I sent you an email last month
you're yet to reply

The mighty Jupiter!!! grin

I am glad to know that many are observing, but in my typical unselfish way I would prefer that we all reap the humongous blessings of this assignment together. The highest paying job in the world is the job of a watcher, the one who constantly reminds men that the day of reckoning is at hand. Eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, only The Lord knows the blessings He has prepared for the Watcher who calleth to remembrance.

It would be much better to have more people reap these huge benefits.

I hate emails angry

Lay it bare here my Bro wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
Where are the Watchers? Una don go Uyo to watch Nigeria and Zambia angry

Nigeria 3 Zambia 0 grin

Up Nigeria!!!

May God continue to bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2017
Nigeria don qualified for world cup 2018 grin grin grin

But those Zambia boys no get chill o, dem play us wella o, dem no even play with respect, dem wan come beat Super Eagles for house shocked, how impudent!

But we thank God, victory is from God alone, and God alone gave us victory.

Let us not forget to remain sober and watchful, our Master is at the door wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2017
Deuteronomy 10:12-13
And now, Israel, what doth the LORD thy God require of thee, but to fear the LORD thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the LORD thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul,
13 To keep the commandments of the LORD, and his statutes, which I command thee this day for thy good?
14 Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD'S thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2017
This thread is littered with the carcasses of scoffers grin, a lot of them have been put to the sword on this thread cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2017
Jeremiah 9:24 -26

But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

25 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will punish all them which are circumcised with the uncircumcised;

26 Egypt, and Judah, and Edom, and the children of Ammon, and Moab, and all that are in the utmost corners, that dwell in the wilderness: for all these nations are uncircumcised, and all the house of Israel are uncircumcised in the heart.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:13am On Oct 10, 2017
Where are the faithful watchers? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ahasco(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2017
Shut the f**k up no Jesus, Yeshua, Krisna, Mohammed, mahdi or whatever name they call them are not coming anywhere.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ahasco:
Shut the f**k up no Jesus, Yeshua, Krisna, Mohammed, mahdi or whatever name they call them are not coming anywhere.

If I 'sound' you ehn angry

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2017
Psalms 91:1-6

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OkaiCorne(m): 10:22am On Oct 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

If I 'sound' you ehn angry

Bro, good morning. You might find these audio-visual tools on the book of Revelation useful. They are a little over 20 minutes in total.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nvVVcYD-0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpnIrbq2bKo

Trust me, every minute is worth it and you'll find it interesting.

Jah bless...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by dalaman: 10:50am On Oct 11, 2017
MrPresident1:
Nigeria don qualified for world cup 2018 grin grin grin

But those Zambia boys no get chill o, dem play us wella o, dem no even play with respect, dem wan come beat Super Eagles for house shocked, how impudent!

But we thank God, victory is from God alone, and God alone gave us victory.

Let us not forget to remain sober and watchful, our Master is at the door wink

This wee wee man. Instead of thinking about how the world will end soon you are busy looking forward to the 2018 world cup, abi the world no go end soon again?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Image123(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
So Mr President is still shamelessly clinging to these mumbo jumbo? Well, I've got to cling on to Christ Jesus even more.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Bro, good morning. You might find these audio-visual tools on the book of Revelation useful. They are a little over 20 minutes in total.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nvVVcYD-0w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpnIrbq2bKo

Trust me, every minute is worth it and you'll find it interesting.

Jah bless...

A treasure trove! Cant get enough!

Thanks!

Attention to all Watchers, please go through these videos, they are treasure wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
dalaman:

This wee wee man. Instead of thinking about how the world will end soon you are busy looking forward to the 2018 world cup, abi the world no go end soon again?

Dalaman wallahi you are very funny cheesy, when I read 'wee wee man' I roared with laughter cheesy. Lemme tell you the truth, I don't even know what wee wee looks like lmao grin grin

Did you watch that Nigeria-Zambia match? 10minutes to the end of the game I no fit sitdown again, omo that match was tough mehn cheesy.

But seriously I doubt this world cup will hold, Jesus says that he is already at the door, and every new dawn brings us closer to the day. If he says he is already at the door, and the World cup is in June 2018, lol, it means the world cup is too far o.

Frankly, I am hoping that he comes this October.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Image123:
So Mr President is still shamelessly clinging to these mumbo jumbo? Well, I've got to cling on to Christ Jesus even more.

Baba Image cheesy cheesy owo meji f'enikan!!!

Cling to Christ o, we have only seconds remaining on the cosmic time piece. He is the firstfruits from the dead, he is now here with us only waiting for the Apocalypse cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
2 Thessalonians 2:13-15

13 But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth:

14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

15 Therefore, brethren, stand fast, and hold the traditions which ye have been taught, whether by word, or our epistle.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by mimopel(f): 11:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good evening....we have Christian WhatsApp group for single brothers n singles...where will come together to pray study the word of God, co unsel one another on wat God wants in a Godly relationship and those who want to find their spouse can find a Godly spouse...if u are interested pls send ur WhatsApp number to my direct mail mimopel450@yahoo com

Or WhatsApp Daniel 08038261313....to book an interview God bless us

U can also quote this post with ur number
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Deuteronomy 30:1-6
1 And it shall come to pass, when all these things are come upon thee, the blessing and the curse, which I have set before thee, and thou shalt call them to mind among all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath driven thee,

We can no longer remember, it has been a very long time. But bits and pieces of our history still tell us the story. Oduduwa falling from heaven for example is the story of the devolution of true Israel

2 And shalt return unto the LORD thy God, and shalt obey his voice according to all that I command thee this day, thou and thy children, with all thine heart, and with all thy soul;

As many as are willing to repent and obey

3 That then the LORD thy God will turn thy captivity, and have compassion upon thee, and will return and gather thee from all the nations, whither the LORD thy God hath scattered thee.

He is willing to save anyone who comes to Him in true repentance. He will turn your situation around

4 If any of thine be driven out unto the outmost parts of heaven, from thence will the LORD thy God gather thee, and from thence will he fetch thee:

True Israel will be regathered, but this will be when Jesus Christ returns. Any purported return before the coming of Jesus is fake.

5 And the LORD thy God will bring thee into the land which thy fathers possessed, and thou shalt possess it; and he will do thee good, and multiply thee above thy fathers.

He will restore us to our true land, Negroes are not hamites, hamites are the aboriginal owners of Africa, Negroes are strangers in Africa

6 And the LORD thy God will circumcise thine heart, and the heart of thy seed, to love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, that thou mayest live.

This is the coming of Jesus. Jesus is the software/Ideology of God. We will be given a new heart, our minds will be reformatted with the Word/Law of God; we will lose the ability to sin or do evil: The LORD will forever dwell in our midst
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari and his doctors that he MUST obey and has LEARNED to obey causing trouble everywhere in my country.

The Most High God has redeemed His people, all these nonsense that you all are doing will have a just recompense very soon. God is watching all of you. When He is ready to act, you people will cry blood instead of tears.

goD of this world, your cup is full, saith the LORD!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Isaiah 49:24-26

24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered?

25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children.

26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Isaiah 60:12

For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:52pm On Oct 16, 2017
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OkaiCorne(m): 4:56am On Oct 17, 2017
MrPresident1:
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/867026/Yellow-sky-red-sun-UK-weather-Storm-Ophelia-Sahara-Nibiru

Another food for thought bro, do you know that the most high created TIME? Do you know our perception of time here is linear?

Do you know that if he decides Yashua returns in 200AD he can reverse time as he pleases to make that happen?

Fitting the plans of the uncreated one into the calendar of men sounds kinda comical to me Sha, cos our perception of time and that of the most high are on vastly different levels.

No offence intended.

Jah bless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.