Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244594 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Watch and Pray.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2017
The Israelis are NOT the Israelites of the Bible. God promised Israel that when He eventually regathers her from the land of her enemies where He has dispersed her, 'great shall be the peace of thy children', but what we see today is not the fulfillment of prophecy. The Israelis are not living in ''Great Peace'', they are constantly in a state of war with their neighbours.

When Jesus Christ returns and this prophecy is fulfilled, then we will truly see the great peace.

Isaiah 54:7
For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

Isaiah 54:14
14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nelson21(m): 9:00am On Dec 10, 2017
MrPresident1:
https://www.nairaland.com/2991715/falling-away-revelation-son-perdition

My brother you heard COMPLETELY WRONG. I did not say Christ will come next month, I said Christ will come any moment between now and 20th January 2017, any moment between now and then. Read the thread above wink

This is December 10 2017...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nelson21(m): 9:03am On Dec 10, 2017
MrPresident1:

Just be sober and awake, you do not want the Master to catch you napping as he returns from his very long journey!

Which work is greater or better than sentry duty for the announcement of the coming of OUR GREAT MASTER?

And I did not say he will come on 20th January 2017. My brother, ANY DAY from now to 20th January 2017, in one of the days in between or on that very day 20th is the day time will end grin

I repeat this is December 10 2017..
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nelson21(m): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2017
MrPresident1:

This is what you all keep saying, don't put date don't put date! But the reference period is VERY CLEARLY STATED IN THE BIBLE. IT IS STATED CLEARLY. in Daniel 2:44, the day is in the days of the Iron, and Clay. They will never mix. The end of the days of trying to mix Iron and Clay is on the 20th of January 2017.

The only people that the day will catch unawares is the people outside, for the brethren, they will see it coming, they will see it loading and fully anticipate it. THE BRETHREN WILL NOT BE CAUGHT UNAWARES!

Only those who are outside will be caught unawares.

Luke 21:34
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
Warning to remain on the look out and sober

1 Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
Brethren are not in darkness, so that the day overtakes them as a thief

Hebrews 10:25
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
so much the more AS YE SEE THE DAY APPROACHING.

We will see the day approaching because we have been given all the clues. As January 20, 2017 draws closer, the circle draws smaller.

The brethren will know! Shadeyinka wake up!!!

SMH.
The watcher!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nelson21(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2017
At first i thought you took this whole watch thing very serious. I didn't know you were making a sarcastic joke. Ride on bro.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Nelson21:

SMH.
The watcher!!!

I said those things before their time, if you were a conscientious watcher, it would make sense to you now.

The sleeper!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Nelson21:

This is December 10 2017...

You care about the dates? That is all you watch for? So it did not happen on the dates I said? lol

My friend, start thinking.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2017
Nelson21:

I repeat this is December 10 2017..

Dates watcher cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Nelson21:
At first i thought you took this whole watch thing very serious. I didn't know you were making a sarcastic joke. Ride on bro.

A joke shocked shocked, are you crazy

A peace agreement is about to be signed between the Israelis and the Palestinians which will lead to a proclamation of Peace and Safety which will immediately precipitate Judgment Day, and the coming of Jesus Christ and you are telling me this is a joke?

Can you reason at all??

1Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nelson21(m): 9:34am On Dec 10, 2017
MrPresident1:

Dates watcher cheesy

Na So... Continue making us laugh please. Laughter is good for the soul.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nelson21(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2017
MrPresident1:

A joke shocked shocked, are you crazy

A peace agreement is about to be signed between the Israelis and the Palestinians which will lead to a proclamation of Peace and Safety which will immediately precipitate Judgment Day, and the coming of Jesus Christ and you are telling me this is a joke?

Can you reason at all??

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Lol..Hahahaha..
Honestly you've made my day a happy one. Basketmouth and i-go-die need to pick up comedy tutorial form from you.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nelson21:

Na So... Continue making us laugh please. Laughter is good for the soul.

grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nelson21:

Lol..Hahahaha..
Honestly you've made my day a happy one. Basketmouth and i-go-die need to pick up comedy tutorial form from you.

Nelson! Nelson!! Nelson!!! grin

How many times I call you? I know say I get talent pass Basketmouth and I-go-dye but I beg you, do not be complacent with what I'm saying here, even if they sound funny (I am happy they sound funny grin ).

This is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Once Peace and Safety is proclaimed, the next thing is Judgment Day, massive destruction, like a woman in travail. Bible says ''..and they shall not escape''. As dem dey sign am, God is showing His mighty hands IMMEDIATELY.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
MrPresident1:
President Trump did NOT fulfill Biblical prophecy with his action of pronouncing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, it was only a proclamation that is nothing but mere words and utterance, no stuff whatsoever, and definitely no fulfillment of any Bible prophecy. He did not move the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, lol, dem wan catch fire ni? grin, and he still signed the waiver for the next six months.

I have been reading up a lot of commentaries on the 'fulfillment' of some Bible 'prophecy', but I am telling you here that there is nothing, absolutely nothing Biblical to what Trump has said.

Jerusalem belongs neither to the Israelis or the Palestinians, they are all fighting over stolen heritage. Jerusalem belongs to the Negroes, who are the original and true Israelites of the Bible.

The true Israelites of the Bible-the Negroes are still dispersed, only the coming of Christ can re-gather them, and restore them to their heritage.

Shebi I told you people that Trump's declaration has no spiritual significance, ehn grin? it has neither scriptural significance nor legal effect or implication cheesy. Trump only stated or formalized a reality; and the fact and extant reality is that Jerusalem has been under the control of the Israelis since 1967. Even if it is now called the capital of the state of Israel, there is still no legal backing for this acclamation, the American embassy has not been moved and the waiver to keep the embassy in Tel Aviv was still renewed. If dem mean am, make dem move the embassy go Jerusalem IMMEDIATELY. This is backing words with action, this is the big deal wink

The purpose of that declaration was just to create the tension that will provide an ideal situation for a peace agreement to be signed and subsequently a declaration of Peace and safety.

https://www.rt.com/news/412596-arab-league-us-sanctions-jerusalem/

‘No legal effect’: Arab League rebuffs Trump’s recognition of Jerusalem as Israeli capital

The Arab League nations have rejected the US’ decision to formally recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. The League stated that the move amounts to recognition of the illegal occupation of East Jerusalem and thus has no legal basis.

“The decision has no legal effect... it deepens tension, ignites anger and threatens to plunge the region into more violence and chaos,” the Arab League said in a joint declaration after foreign ministers of the 22-strong organization held a meeting in Egypt’s capital Cairo. The meeting continued well into the early hours of the morning, as Arab officials formulated a proper response to Wednesday’s move by Washington.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by fellowman: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
mrpresident1 I think you should edit your post to 2018
that's why you are being corrected and made fun of.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
fellowman:
mrpresident1 I think you should edit your post to 2018

that's why you are being corrected and made fun of.

My brother, there is no need to change the date. What people do not understand is that the dates I give are epochs, they are markers that help us to track the progression of prophecy, I have never given a date out of fancy or falsehood, I read the Bible, read the situation of the world, and then the Holy Spirit helps me to make the interpretation.

When King Nebu had that dream where he saw that great image whose head was of gold (Babylon), breast and arms of silver (Medo-Persia), belly and thighs of brass (Greece), legs of iron (Rome) and feet of iron and clay; it was a succession of empires that would rule the earth.

Empires rule by ideology, they force their story on the people; they impose their way of life and culture upon the people they are ruling over.

The feet of iron and clay is the last empire and it depicts a composite of ideology, even though we are told that they would not mix. Now, what is the iron and what is the clay?

The identity of iron we know already (Roman/Western Ideology), but what is clay? We already know that it is an ideology. We are given clues, Daniel calls it 'miry' and also the 'seed of men''. Let us look at this relationship

Luke 8:11
11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

A seed multiplies. In the parable of the sower Luke 8:5-15, we see the category of grounds that the seed fell on. In the most fertile grounds, it multiplied. Islam is called the 'seed of men' in order to help us understand that it grows; it is described as 'miry' because it is sticky, and as is characteristic with all seeds, when it is planted, it grows and multiplies. And sticks.

We know that that miry clay is Islam because it is an ideology. And there are only two ruling ideologies in the world today: Roman/Western Ideology, and Islam.

Before Trump became President, the previous Obama administration pampered Clay and allowed it to prosper very well. But when Trump became president, he stopped pampering Clay, and overtly declared war on it. Obama and Trump's actions are the direct fulfillment of prophecy. The Obama administration tried to mingled/mix Western Ideology with Islam, while Trump's would have none of it.

Herein is the basis for the prophecy of 20th January 2017, that was the day Trump took over power, and that was the day Iron declared war on Clay, that was the day all attempts to mix Iron and Clay ended. It was the fulfillment of this prophecy:

Daniel 2:43
And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by petra1(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2017
MrPresident1:

Shebi I told you people that Trump's declaration has no spiritual significance, ehn grin? it has neither scriptural significance nor legal effect or implication cheesy. Trump only stated or formalized a reality; and the fact and extant reality is that Jerusalem has been under the control of the Israelis since 196.

The Big thing for the Jews is the control of the temple mount. Its not under the Israeli govt.but Palestinians

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2017
petra1:

The Big thing for the Jews is the control of the temple mount. Its not under the Israeli govt.but Palestinians

Only God knows what I can say again to convince you and others. You cannot understand and get the whole picture of what I am saying if you do not follow me, I say this in all humility. Picking bits and pieces will not help you to see the whole picture please.

When Trump visited the so-called 'temple mount' who authorized it, the Israelis or the Palestinians?

Located in Israeli-annexed east Jerusalem, the Western Wall is a section of one of four original retaining walls King Herod built in the first century B.C. to support the Temple Mount.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4530634/Trump-visits-Jerusalem-s-Western-Wall-pray.html

Israeli-annexed east Jerusalem
When you annex something, who owns or administers it?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Where are the watchers? cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
I am just peeping grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
He is coming like a thief in the night, but the brethren will not be caught unawares. When He is least expected, then He returns.

Mark 13:37
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
Luke 21:34
And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Watch and Pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2017
Joel 3:1-2
1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.

Tomorrow, this prophecy will be fulfilled. The UN general assembly will vote on a resolution criticizing US recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital, the Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, so this is a very belligerent action from Trump, the UN vote will be a call for 'peace' in the region.

The representatives are seeking to invoke UN Resolution 377, known as the “Uniting for Peace” resolution, which is the only way to circumvent a Security Council veto. The resolution states that the assembly can call an emergency special session to consider a matter “with a view to making appropriate recommendations to members for collective measures,” if the Security Council fails to act. Source

When the call for 'Peace' is made tomorrow, JUDGMENT DAY will follow immediately

The prophecy says immediately they are suing for 'Peace and Safety' then sudden destruction comes. The first sound will come from Jerusalem itself

Joel 3:16
The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
From this thread, I already showed you that Christmas is the cerebration of the birth of the unconquered Sun.

The Sun dies on the 21st of December every year, the expected UN resolution of tomorrow, is the great sign of the death of this present sun. There will be darkness for three days and then on the 25th of December, the Sun of Righteousness will arise with healing in His wings.

Malachi
4:2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
All things being equal, and in the light of the fulfillment of ALL the Scriptures and prophecies on the return of Christ, tomorrow 21-12-2017 is JUDGMENT DAY.

Matthew 24:30

Matthew 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven https://www.nairaland.com/4177984/appearance-sign-son-man-heaven
Matthew 24:30: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, Judgment Day
Matthew 24:30 and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. https://www.nairaland.com/4240831/son-god-sun-righteousness
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
1Thessalonians 5:4
But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

Brethren will see the day coming.

Ezekiel 33:7
So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

The Watchman has seen and warned you cool
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Still no sign grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
frosbel2:
Still no sign grin

Lol, sign? Great care is being taken to keep the world in darkness about what is going down, as it is written

Luke 21:35
For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 12:02am On Dec 21, 2017
MrPresident1:

Lol, sign? Great care is being taken to keep the world in darkness about what is going down, as it is written

Luke 21:35
For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Goansleep
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:07am On Dec 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Goansleep

No sleep for the watchman cool
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
Yesterday the 21st of December 2017 the call for Peace and Safety was made.

I initially thought that they would be a peace agreement between the Israelis and the Palestinians and the immediate partitioning of Jerusalem between both of them, lol. They would have precipitated a worldwide explosion, literally. This position is the basis on which I wrote this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4223224/peace-agreement-signed-between-israelis

I do want to believe that the vote against the USA's unilateral declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is the declaration of Peace and Safety because this is the return to status quo. The ownership of Jerusalem and sovereignty over it by the Israelis has never been recognized by the United Nations, and this probably has been the basis for relative peace between the Israelis and the Palestinians. The unilateral decision by President Trump and America is thus a belligerent attempt to upturn the apple cart of the relative peace that has existed in that region for a while.

Also, the timing of the vote at the floor of the UN General Assembly was suspect, sundown on the 21st of December, the beginning of the winter solstice, and the period marking the 'death' of the sun. The date would not have been so suspect if the the UNGA vote had been carried out at another time but the 21st of December.

As it stands now, ALL THE SCRIPTURAL REFERENCES AND PROPHECIES CONCERNING THE COMING OF JESUS HAS BEEN FULFILLED.

Jesus is the SUN of God. The sun that was ruling this world died yesterday the 21st of December 2017. It was an abnormal sun, and its rays turned the world upside down, its rays powered the basest of men to power and turned the kings amonsgt men to beasts and paupers. As it is now, the world is now in a very fluid state.

The Sun of God will rise on the 25th of December 2017; we have all been celebrating Christmas all this while, without understanding the reason that the date 25th December was chosen to celebrate the birth of the Son of God. The importance of 25th of December lies in the fact that it is the birthday of the Sun of God. The interplay of the celestial and terrestrial narration of the events of the Bible helps us to understand that the Sun of God is also the Son of God, who is also the SON OF MAN. In this thread here, I tried to explain the relationship, but apparently not many people have understood the thread judging from its low readership and feedback. It appears not many people have grasped the import and depth of that thread.

The SUN powers the SON of God.

Has anyone ever wondered why they is always a solar Halo on the head of Jesus Christ whenever he is depicted? Just check google and look up all the pictures of Jesus Christ, unfailingly you will see a solar halo on his head in all the pictures!

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.