Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,505 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (245598 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Another food for thought bro, do you know that the most high created TIME? Do you know our perception of time here is linear?

The Most High God exists outside space and time, He says to us that a thousand years to Him is just like a night spent. God built the earth in billions of years, so, a thousand years, two thousand years, three thousand years... in comparison is a meaningless.

OkaiCorne:

Do you know that if he decides Yashua returns in 200AD he can reverse time as he pleases to make that happen?

Science has just now been able to prove Einsteins's theory of Relativity, which is funny in a way, because Africans have been traveling through space and time long long before Einstein and his theory. The concept of time exists only for us, it is meaningless to God. This is why even among the Yorubas, there is always the talk about suuru being the baba of iwa , and iwa is oba awure (the chiefest good luck charm is character). The Yoruba concept of Omoluabi being the highest level of character (suuru baba iwa) is being proved right by oyinbo eons after the Yoruba have made it a past time. As around, ask people who know their religion, they will tell you, that, patience with God, is the highest virtue.

Have you heard of Kanako? I have never seen this 'machine', but with it, the Yorubas were able to manipulate space and time to travel long distances.

The summary of all I am saying is that time is a construct meant only for mortals.
OkaiCorne:

Fitting the plans of the uncreated one into the calendar of men sounds kinda comical to me Sha, cos our perception of time and that of the most high are on vastly different levels.

The sun and moon and stars are the boards by which the universe is read. The Almighty God speaks to us via the signs of heaven, and we have seen and heard and interpreted the signs He has given to and they tell us that He is going to intervene shortly in the affairs of the world. He will intervene powerfully.

OkaiCorne:

No offence intended.

None taken at all.
OkaiCorne:

Jah bless.

Jah bless.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by dragunov: 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2017
MrPresident1:

The Most High God exists outside space and time, He says to us that a thousand years to Him is just like a night spent. God built the earth in billions of years, so, a thousand years, two thousand years, three thousand years... in comparison is a meaningless.

Science has just now been able to prove Einsteins's theory of Relativity, which is funny in a way, because Africans have been traveling through space and time long long before Einstein and his theory. The concept of time exists only for us, it is meaningless to God. This is why even among the Yorubas, there is always the talk about suuru being the baba of iwa , and iwa is oba awure (the chiefest good luck charm is character). The Yoruba concept of Omoluabi being the highest level of character (suuru baba iwa) is being proved right by oyinbo eons after the Yoruba have made it a past time. As around, ask people who know their religion, they will tell you, that, patience with God, is the highest virtue.

Have you heard of Kanako? I have never seen this 'machine', but with it, the Yorubas were able to manipulate space and time to travel long distances.

The summary of all I am saying is that time is a construct meant only for mortals.

The sun and moon and stars are the boards by which the universe is read. The Almighty God speaks to us via the signs of heaven, and we have seen and heard and interpreted the signs He has given to and they tell us that He is going to intervene shortly in the affairs of the world. He will intervene powerfully.

None taken at all.

Jah bless.
Have you ever heard of sorcery?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
dragunov:

Have you ever heard of sorcery?

Yes, and what about it?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2017
MrPresident1:
Who has seen this?

https://www.rt.com/uk/406864-red-sun-storm-ophelia/

Yeah, well thanks to people like you everything is apocalyptic, even when a mosquito farts its apocalyptic.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:21pm On Oct 19, 2017
LordReed:

Yeah, well thanks to people like you everything is apocalyptic, even when a mosquito farts its apocalyptic.

Obama lover angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by dragunov: 4:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Yes, and what about it?

That's what you have been eulogizing. Sorcery. And you try to water it down to look like its some kind of science. Yoruba people believe and practice too much sorcery. Its even ensconced in the brand of Islam and Xtianity they adhere to.

And there you stand pretending not to know.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2017
dragunov:

That's what you have been eulogizing. Sorcery. And you try to water it down to look like its some kind of science. Yoruba people believe and practice too much sorcery. Its even ensconced in the brand of Islam and Xtianity they adhere to.

And there you stand pretending not to know.

I am not eulogizing sorcery in anyway. All the knowledge in the world belongs to God, and He wants us to use the good knowledge to help ourselves. But God wants us to stay far away from the bad knowledge, or we will be corrupted.

Yoruba is Judah, and the reason Judah was cast out of heaven was due to indulgence in sorcery and in other forbidden knowledge that brought great corruption, and hence our devolution or casting out from heaven. As it was then, so it has continued till today. But they never forgot that OMOLUABI is the highest level of Character. The OMOLUABI concept is the creation of man made in the image of OLODUMARE.

If you care to know, all the purported scientific discoveries in the world today are mainly from sorcery; the ruler of this present world is deceiving the world by sorcery

Revelation 18:23: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

I am not eulogizing sorcery in anyway. All the knowledge in the world belongs to God, and He wants us to use the good knowledge to help ourselves. But God wants us to stay far away from the bad knowledge, or we will be corrupted.

Yoruba is Judah, and the reason Judah was cast out of heaven was due to indulgence in sorcery and in other forbidden knowledge that brought great corruption, and hence our devolution or casting out from heaven. As it was then, so it has continued till today. But they never forgot that OMOLUABI is the highest level of Character. The OMOLUABI concept is the creation of man made in the image of OLODUMARE.

If you care to know, all the purported scientific discoveries in the world today are mainly from sorcery; the ruler of this present world is deceiving the world by sorcery

Revelation 18:23: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

I really have alot to ask you
but I can't ask it here
so how we go do?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
MrPresident1:

Obama lover angry

LoL, I am sure you are disappointed that the "apocalypse" didn't happen during Obama's tenure so you could point fingers and say "Yay I told you Obama is the Anti-Christ". Fake prophet.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2017
LordReed:

LoL, I am sure you are disappointed that the "apocalypse" didn't happen during Obama's tenure so you could point fingers and say "Yay I told you Obama is the Anti-Christ". Fake prophet.

Where is your dog?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
jupiterx:

I really have alot to ask you
but I can't ask it here
so how we go do?

Why can you not say it here? grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
LordReed, where is your dog? angry

Before before we would have seen your dog as soon as we see you but now your dog is no where to be found angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrPresident1:

Why can you not say it here? grin
some are personal others might spark uproar
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrPresident1:
LordReed, where is your dog? angry

Before before we would have seen your dog as soon as we see you but now your dog is no where to be found angry

Really? You want to go there?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
LordReed:

Go where? Una don use bingo for pepper soup grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by bejeria101(m): 8:22am On Oct 21, 2017
LordReed:

Even fake drugs have more potency than dis airhead!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Revelation 18:20-24
20 Rejoice over her, thou heaven, and ye holy apostles and prophets; for God hath avenged you on her.

21 And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

22 And the voice of harpers, and musicians, and of pipers, and trumpeters, shall be heard no more at all in thee; and no craftsman, of whatsoever craft he be, shall be found any more in thee; and the sound of a millstone shall be heard no more at all in thee;

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

24 And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by LordReed(m): 10:33pm On Oct 22, 2017
bejeria101:

Even fake drugs have more potency than dis airhead!

LoL!

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
The tribulation is over grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:24am On Oct 27, 2017
Where are all the watchmen?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2017
https://www.rt.com/op-edge/407332-gaddafi-west-sirte-recolonization/

Matthew 24:22
And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

https://www.rt.com/shows/crosstalk/407696-donald-trump-cnn-issue/
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Thank you YAH for shortening the tribulation

If not for you O YAH, what would have been our fate in the hands of these evil, wicked, perverse, and profane people?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2017
Dramatic sterility in Europe

https://www.rt.com/news/408118-europe-dramatic-sterility-pope/

Archbishop na miliki
Popu na enjoyment
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:01am On Oct 29, 2017
Open your eyes and stay AWAKE! angry
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
Where are the Watchers?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2017
Watch carefully, loyally and faithfully.

He will not fail us
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Lirqur: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2017
MrPresident1:
Watch carefully, loyally and faithfully.

He will not fail us

There's still a lot of destruction to be fulfilled, he can't come yet.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2017
1Chronicles 28:20
And David said to Solomon his son, Be strong and of good courage, and do it: fear not, nor be dismayed: for the LORD God, even my God, will be with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee, until thou hast finished all the work for the service of the house of the LORD.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Nov 19, 2017
Where are the faithful watchmen?

Everybody do turn Nicodemus, lol, just peep and go cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Mark 13:37
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:24pm On Nov 20, 2017
Where are all the faithful Watchmen?

Every comment on this thread, to remind brethren that our Master, God and Saviour is coming shortly, earns humongous rewards from Him. I have been the only one chopping all the benefits for a while now, people like Petra1, ichuka and OLAADEGBU are busy with tithes and offerings.

This is the real deal, to prepare the people for the coming of the Great King.

Revelation 22:12
And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.