Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244198 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2018
Anas09:

Which are the promises that are yet to be fulfilled?

Secondly, do you know that when the Seed of Jacob scattered as two nations? Israel first to Assyria and Judah to Babylon. Only Judah returned return from Exile back to Jerusalem, but not Israel. But when the Nation of Israel was regenerated again in 1945, they all returned as Israelites not Separately. Hasn't that scripture fulfilled?
Oh no no no my brother Judah never returned what is in Israel now are Caesarian jews they are Jewish not Jew. 1948 Adloph hitler called all his generals and told them that America has stollen Gods jewels, and he showed the pictures of the real jews to his generals and they were black people. 1948 the president of Egypt asked Israel how can you leave the land black and come back white. Deuteronomy 28, “And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭28:68‬ ‭KJV‬‬
This verse says they will see the land no more, they will be sold to their enemies. If they will see the land more how did they return?

In Greek word egypt means bondage, what race of people in this world that went to bondage by ship? BLACKS. black people are the real jew. Jeremiah 14:2 it says Judah mournet and the gate thereof languishes and they are black.
moses was black, job was black, the people from nazareth are black, Judah which is levites ,Benjamin and Judah are black.

Read this tell me what it means to you, “And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬
This is not talking about Christians, pope is loved all over the world, a black man is hated by all men. I have been everywhere in the world and alway run into people that will love to kill me cause am black. A white man can go anywhere he wants without visa. Christ is telling you that you will be hated by all men, because you look like him. This is the problem white people has been holding you down from knowing who you are.

Ok I got another one for you,

“Therefore thus saith the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭29:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬
do you know any white man that is ashamed before? black people are ashamed who they are and there position in the world.
God is telling Judah, black people don’t wax your skin, don’t bleach you skin, wax pale, don’t try to look like them.
The people in Israel let me show you what God have in store for them.
How about this? The the blasphemy lies about those that say they are Jew in the land

Revelation 2:9 “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Black people are not rich we are poor those people in Israel are the richest people in the world they own all the banks so the Bible is not talking about them but is talking about their lies.

let me give you a small history you can look it up is on google. first, Israel was divided southern kingdom is Judah with levite and benjamin, the north are israel, the rest of the tribe. so majority is when they were in bondage with the greeks right after the persians, the greeks were very brutal is recorded in the book of apocrypha the church removed that part of the bible. but during that time, you are not allowed to say that you are a jew. The israelites became gentiles, just like me, i have kids in america after few generation they kids will never know anything about nigeria they will all become americans. so this was what happen, then when the romans came in, the craziness continues and thats when jesus was sent to save his people. First Jesus came to save his people not everyone, first he will die for their sins, and he will try to bring Judah back, he started that recovery with his disciples and they all died a brutal death starting from christ on the cross some paul and silas, some stoned and beheaded.
Acts 5;30-31
“The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭5:30-31‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Repentance only for Israel not the world,

Act 2;21-22
“And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:21-22‬ ‭KJV‬‬
ONLY ISRAEL

Det 7;6
“For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭7:6-7‬ ‭
ONLY ISRAEL

Joel 2;27
“And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:27

Mat 10;5
“These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israelnd as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:5KJV‬‬

This what Paul was doing preaching to gentiles who are Israelites.
This is why Christ came, don’t be disappointed he did not come and died for everyone he came only to save his people, his people was going through so much and came to save them.

Mathew 15:24 “But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭15:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Finally I will give you the last promis that is not fulfilled yet, Judah was never gonna forget God where ever he is, is Israel that will so the convinant will be all about Israel, then God will kill everyone that hand hand in selling Judah into slavery, their children and will also bring them in the valley of Jehoshaphat as ask them then will kill them mostly the Arabs

Joel 3
“For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink. Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Philistia? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border. Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭3:1-7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭14:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭31:31-34‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I hope this helps
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 5:30pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ochiawutonnanna:

Oh no no no my brother Judah never returned what is in Israel now are Caesarian jews they are Jewish not Jew. 1948 Adloph hitler called all his generals and told them that America has stollen Gods jewels, and he showed the pictures of the real jews to his generals and they were black people.
To begin with, pls can you make your comments concise? pls.

Now to your points. You mean Adolf Hitler knows better than Jehovah? lol. Sir. God has his eyes on the descendants of Abraham. They are His Promised Seed. They may have wandered away and mixed up with others, but His prophecies says that he will gather again from all the Nations that He had scattered them. Remember He scattered them. He knows where there are and knows how to gather them.

You'd rather believe Adolf Hitler and doubt scriptures? I go with the scriptures.

Ochiawutonnanna:

1948 the president of Egypt asked Israel how can you leave the land black and come back white. Deuteronomy 28, “And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.”
But you rightly pointed out that by intermarriage they have .mixed. So if my Dad is Ghanian and my Mum is Nigerian, i'm no longer Ghanian?

The Egyptian President you quoted should tell you why he is an Arab today, because when Israel left home every Egyptian was Coptic not Arab.
How come every Egyptian is now an Arab?

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.
Zechariah:8:23

which days is the Holy Spirit speaking about here? These are those days. If not why will an American leaven to take up a Jewish citizenship? This prophecy is fulfilled today.

Ochiawutonnanna:

This verse says they will see the land no more, they will be sold to their enemies. If they will see the land more how did they return?
Pls, go back and read Deut 28:68 and say what it says within context. The Lord is warning them against Idol worship. If they turn to idol the calamities that will befall them are outlined there.

Now about the context here let's see:
Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:
Jeremiah:32:37

And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.
Ezekiel:34:13

Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.
Zechariah:1:17

And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:
Zechariah:2:4

Anyone who preaches YHWH will abandon the Seed of Jacob in Captivity is a false prophet. FOR:
If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.
Jeremiah:31:36-37

This is the Word of the Lord.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 5:49pm On Sep 21, 2018
Ochiawutonnanna:

Oh no no no my brother Judah never returned what is in Israel now are Caesarian jews they are Jewish not Jew. 1948 Adloph hitler called all his generals and told them that America has stollen Gods jewels, and he showed the pictures of the real jews to his generals and they were black people. 1948 the president of Egypt asked Israel how can you leave the land black and come back white. Deuteronomy 28, “And the Lord shall bring thee into Egypt again with ships, by the way whereof I spake unto thee, Thou shalt see it no more again: and there ye shall be sold unto your enemies for bondmen and bondwomen, and no man shall buy you.”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭28:68‬ ‭KJV‬‬

In Greek word egypt means bondage, what race of people in this world that went to bondage by ship? BLACKS. black people are the real jew. Jeremiah 14:2 it says Judah mournet and the gate thereof languishes and they are black.
moses was black, job was black, the people from nazareth are black, Judah which is levites ,Benjamin and Judah are black.

Read this tell me what it means to you, “And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬
This is not talking about Christians, pope is loved all over the world, a black man is hated by all men. I have been everywhere in the world and alway run into people that will love to kill me cause am black. A white man can go anywhere he wants without visa. Christ is telling you that you will be hated by all men, because you look like him. This is the problem white people has been holding you down from knowing who you are.

Ok I got another one for you,

“Therefore thus saith the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭29:22‬ ‭KJV‬‬
do you know any white man that is ashamed before? black people are ashamed who they are and there position in the world.
God is telling Judah, black people don’t wax your skin, don’t bleach you skin, wax pale, don’t try to look like them.
The people in Israel let me show you what God have in store for them.
How about this? The the blasphemy lies about those that say they are Jew in the land

Revelation 2:9 “I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭2:9‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Black people are not rich we are poor those people in Israel are the richest people in the world they own all the banks so the Bible is not talking about them but is talking about their lies.

let me give you a small history you can look it up is on google. first, Israel was divided southern kingdom is Judah with levite and benjamin, the north are israel, the rest of the tribe. so majority is when they were in bondage with the greeks right after the persians, the greeks were very brutal is recorded in the book of apocrypha the church removed that part of the bible. but during that time, you are not allowed to say that you are a jew. The israelites became gentiles, just like me, i have kids in america after few generation they kids will never know anything about nigeria they will all become americans. so this was what happen, then when the romans came in, the craziness continues and thats when jesus was sent to save his people. First Jesus came to save his people not everyone, first he will die for their sins, and he will try to bring Judah back, he started that recovery with his disciples and they all died a brutal death starting from christ on the cross some paul and silas, some stoned and beheaded.
Acts 5;30-31
“The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭5:30-31‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Repentance only for Israel not the world,

Act 2;21-22
“And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved. Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:21-22‬ ‭KJV‬‬
ONLY ISRAEL

Det 7;6
“For thou art an holy people unto the Lord thy God: the Lord thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth. The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:”
‭‭Deuteronomy‬ ‭7:6-7‬ ‭
ONLY ISRAEL

Joel 2;27
“And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:27

Mat 10;5
“These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israelnd as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭10:5KJV‬‬

This what Paul was doing preaching to gentiles who are Israelites.
This is why Christ came, don’t be disappointed he did not come and died for everyone he came only to save his people, his people was going through so much and came to save them.

Mathew 15:24 “But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭15:24‬ ‭KJV‬‬
Finally I will give you the last promis that is not fulfilled yet, Judah was never gonna forget God where ever he is, is Israel that will so the convinant will be all about Israel, then God will kill everyone that hand hand in selling Judah into slavery, their children and will also bring them in the valley of Jehoshaphat as ask them then will kill them mostly the Arabs

Joel 3
“For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land. And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink. Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Philistia? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head; Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things: The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border. Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭3:1-7‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭14:21‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the Lord: But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the Lord, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.”
‭‭Jeremiah‬ ‭31:31-34‬ ‭KJV‬‬

I hope this helps

All the scriptures are our of context and misleading. You are committing adultery with the Word of God. it's a terrible sin. pls desist from this.

I just don't have the time to bust them open now.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 8:47pm On Sep 21, 2018
Anas09:

All the scriptures are our of context and misleading. You are committing adultery with the Word of God. it's a terrible sin. pls desist from this.

I just don't have the time to bust them open now.
���� I go laugh die o, he said am having sex with Bible wow, omg, anyhow I thought I was reaching out to and share mmmmmmmm!!!sorry my brother m not to laugh. Just have yourself a wonderful weekend, what ever god that your worshipping hold on to it.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 11:15am On Sep 22, 2018
Anas09:

Now to your points. You mean Adolf Hitler knows better than Jehovah? lol. Sir. God has his eyes on the descendants of Abraham. They are His Promised Seed. They may have wandered away and mixed up with others, but His prophecies says that he will gather again from all the Nations that He had scattered them. Remember He scattered them. He knows where there are and knows how to gather them.

You'd rather believe Adolf Hitler and doubt scriptures? I go with the scriptures.

But you rightly pointed out that by intermarriage they have .mixed. So if my Dad is Ghanian and my Mum is Nigerian, i'm no longer Ghanian?

The Egyptian President you quoted should tell you why he is an Arab today, because when Israel left home every Egyptian was Coptic not Arab.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

which days is the Holy Spirit speaking about here? These are those days. If not why will an American leaven to take up a Jewish citizenship? This prophecy is fulfilled today.

Pls, go back and read Deut 28:68 and say what it says within context. The Lord is warning them against Idol worship. If they turn to idol the calamities that will befall them are outlined there.

Behold, I will gather them out of all countries, whither I have driven them in mine anger, and in my fury, and in great wrath; and I will bring them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely:

And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.

Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.

And said unto him, Run, speak to this young man, saying, Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls for the multitude of men and cattle therein:

Anyone who preaches YHWH will abandon the Seed of Jacob in Captivity is a false prophet. FOR:
If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.
Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD.

Now you speaking my language, the Israelites are still scattered they don’t know who they are, your an Israelite but you don’t know. Yes I believe Hitler that the real Jews are black
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 11:29am On Sep 22, 2018
Anas09:

My brother how you Dey talk like this, when you marry from Ghana your woman from Ghana your kids are Nigerians not Ghana, Na woman go marry you?
Numbers 1;8
“And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭1:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

From the father not the woman
Forget who am quoting all trying to tell you is the they don’t want you to know that your the promise they are doing everything they can to keep black man down, and the people I quoted remember seeing everyone in Israel being black. Whatever Egypt was mixed with, they know that god chosen people are black .
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 3:52pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ochiawutonnanna:

My brother how you Dey talk like this, when you marry from Ghana your woman from Ghana your kids are Nigerians not Ghana, Na woman go marry you?
Numbers 1;8
“And they assembled all the congregation together on the first day of the second month, and they declared their pedigrees after their families, by the house of their fathers, according to the number of the names, from twenty years old and upward, by their polls.”
‭‭Numbers‬ ‭1:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

From the father not the woman
Forget who am quoting all trying to tell you is the they don’t want you to know that your the promise they are doing everything they can to keep black man down, and the people I quoted remember seeing everyone in Israel being black. Whatever Egypt was mixed with, they know that god chosen people are black .
What has your race got to do with the salvation Christ came to give? He said 'whosoever believe in Him shall be saved', Black or white, Indian or Arab. whosoever means whosoever.

Are the white people responsible for who gets saved? What with this black colour thing? Why aren't you doing what Jesus said you shd do? Take the gospel to the ends of the earth. Are you doing it? Can you afford to preach to a white person. This is ungodly.

Abeg, nah Oyibo go sidon for the White Throne Judgement on the last day? So becos i be black, as i born again now, when i die White people go call heaven to reject me?

Worisdis abeg?

***Walksoutofthread***

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2018
Ochiawutonnanna:

Now you speaking my language, the Israelites are still scattered they don’t know who they are, your an Israelite but you don’t know. Yes I believe Hitler that the real Jews are black
Oh Pls. Did you read the scriptures i posted? Are they the ones to gather themselves or God who scattered them?

This discussion is not logical.

Walkoutofthread
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 7:53pm On Sep 22, 2018
Anas09:

Oh Pls. Did you read the scriptures i posted? Are they the ones to gather themselves or God who scattered them?

Walkoutofthread
Ok who are the real Jews then?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 8:19pm On Sep 22, 2018
Anas09:

What has your race got to do with the salvation Christ came to give? He said 'whosoever believe in Him shall be saved', Black or white, Indian or Arab. whosoever means whosoever.

Are the white people responsible for who gets saved? What with this black colour thing? Why aren't you doing what Jesus said you shd do? Take the gospel to the ends of the earth. Are you doing it? Can you afford to preach to a white person. This is ungodly.

Abeg, nah Oyibo go sidon for the White Throne Judgement on the last day? So becos i be black, as i born again now, when i die White people go call heaven to reject me?

Worisdis abeg?

***Walksoutofthread***
Joel 2:27 “And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:27‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭147:19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

His word is the Bible, n Jacob is Israel , so when bibles says whoso ever is whosoever of Israel not every nation. If I come to Nigeria n say whosoever dose it mean every one even Indian.
God said he don’t care about other nation that they are nothing.

“All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

So if your argument Is your not a black man or your not Jew then your white. If your not Israelite your a gentile.
So what advantage is it to be a Jew? Let’s find out.

“What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

You don’t understand me, Black people are the chosen ones, not oyibo, that’s why they hate black man, white people are trying to take our position that’s what am talking about.
Salvation is for the Jews only. Black people are the real Jews. If you wanna known then you ask me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2018
Anas09:

Walkoutofthread
But we have to wake up, people, like me are gathering the disburse.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 12:58pm On Sep 23, 2018
sonmvayina:

Whether he is/was black, blue, red, white or green is not important, God prohibits worshipping anything that has form(2nd commandment) so worshipping a God created in the image and likeness of a man is idolatry.. For God is not a man or human being. Number23 :19.

That’s the kind of shit white people tell us that his color is not important, then they like image to stay white, when clearly in the book of revelation he is black.

“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:4-5‬ ‭KJV‬‬
This is coming from the church is important you who your serving and what he look like, don’t it dose matter.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sonmvayina(m): 2:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
Ochiawutonnanna:

That’s the kind of shit white people tell us that his color is not important, then they like image to stay white, when clearly in the book of revelation he is black.

“And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.”
‭‭Matthew‬ ‭24:4-5‬ ‭KJV‬‬
This is coming from the church is important you who your serving and what he look like, don’t it dose matter.

Your still not comprehending the point.. Jesus is fiction, whether he is black or white is not important..

Just like us arguing whether spiderman is white or black or whether he is from America or England.. It is just a story..
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ochiawutonnanna(m): 4:02am On Sep 24, 2018
sonmvayina:

Your still not comprehending the point.. Jesus is fiction, whether he is black or white is not important..

Just like us arguing whether spiderman is white or black or whether he is from America or England.. It is just a story..
Is very important to know if spider man is black or white because is a super hero, white people will be telling their kids bed night stories that spider man is white when he is black, they take all your glory.
Jesus is a black man and he is an express image of his father
He said to Phillip he that have seen me have seen my father. So God is black too.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2018
sonmvayina:

Jesus is not fiction, if you are willing to accept it. Jesus is the Sun, and he is the Son of God.

https://www.nairaland.com/4703805/jesus-sun

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:17pm On Sep 24, 2018
Oh ye children of the sun, how much longer will you tarry in your slumber?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sonmvayina(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2018
Ochiawutonnanna:

Is very important to know if spider man is black or white because is a super hero, white people will be telling their kids bed night stories that spider man is white when he is black, they take all your glory.
Jesus is a black man and he is an express image of his father
He said to Phillip he that have seen me have seen my father. So God is black too.

Spiderman is white... I have so many comic's at home, I don't pray or worship spiderman because I know it is just entertainment and also to teach certain messages like love(Peter Parker and Mary J) etc.. Spider man was created by Stan Lee of marvel comic's.
Jesus falls under the same category, he was created by the council of Nicea.. It is just a story to teach certain morals like staying focus(parable of the sower) having faith in yourself, etc..
But people have turned him to a God and actually worshipping him.. Which is same as worshipping an idol... Because he was created by man.. And the 2nd commandments warned against worshipping or bowing down to the image or likeness of anything in heaven, on earth or under the waters below the earth.. Man is found on earth...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:49am On Sep 25, 2018
Watch and pray with thanksgiving.

Rejoice evermore.

He is now here with us, the first begotten of God, the first fruits from the dead.

Christ my Lord and my God.

Supreme Authority in the universe.

My SIRE!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Watch cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Buffalowings3(m): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Anas09:

Worisdis abeg?

***Walksoutofthread***

If dem talk say make you do Ifa now..
The white man brought religion to you to subjugate you..
Now he has left, why don't you do away with his cloak..
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Anas09: 10:42pm On Sep 29, 2018
Buffalowings3:

If dem talk say make you do Ifa now..
The white man brought religion to you to subjugate you..
Now he has left, why don't you do away with his cloak..
In life, we choose different paths. I choose Christ, you choose Ifa, when the time comes our choices shall speak for us. Goodluck.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Christ is risen from the dead and become even the firstfruits of them that slept grin

Everyman in his own order Christ the firstfruits.

Luke 19:27
27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2018
Judges 6:8-10
8 That the LORD sent a prophet unto the children of Israel, which said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, I brought you up from Egypt, and brought you forth out of the house of bondage;
9 And I delivered you out of the hand of the Egyptians, and out of the hand of all that oppressed you, and drave them out from before you, and gave you their land;
10 And I said unto you, I am the LORD your God; fear not the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but ye have not obeyed my voice.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sonmvayina(m): 8:51pm On Oct 06, 2018
I finally saw the movie "the avengers" infinity war this afternoon, and at the end it says, Thanos will be back, I am really really scared..

Do you think he is going to come to Nigeria.. I will be one of his prophet..

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:56am On Oct 07, 2018
Who is Thanos?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2018
This generation of the sun that we are in, is the last generation. It will not pass away till all things be fulfilled.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2018
https://www.rt.com/business/441217-china-us-oil-supplies/

Now, according to some experts, we can expect the trade war with China to continue escalating, perhaps at an even more accelerated rate, when US sanctions officially hit Iran next month. Trump Administration officials have stated that their intention is to slash Iranian oil exports from their current 1.7 million barrels per day all the way down to zero. This objective, however, is likely to be undercut by China, which currently buys around one quarter of Iranian crude and will not be joining a unilateral cut-off of Iranian oil imports.

Just in case you missed it, please keep in mind that the ongoing global trade war between America and the rest of the world, but principally Iran, Russia, and China, is the PEACE and SAFETY that Paul talked about:

1Thessalonians 5:3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
One full generation of the sun begins at its birth on the 25th of December, and ends at its death at midnight on the 21st of December the following year, every year. By now you already know that Jesus is the sun.

It is in this present generation of the sun that Peace and Safety was proclaimed

The Iran sanctions have officially been cast. These are the most biting sanctions ever imposed, and in November they ratchet up to yet another level. Anyone doing business with Iran will NOT be doing business with the United States. I am asking for WORLD PEACE, nothing less!

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/08/07/trump-iran-sanctions-world-peace-765400

President Donald Trump wrote on Twitter on Tuesday that he is seeking "world peace" by imposing "the most biting sanctions ever" against Iran, the latest example of escalating tensions between the two nations.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ecclesiastes 1:18
For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Luchiana1(f): 12:09am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by sholay2011(m): 12:29am On Oct 17, 2018
Ochiawutonnanna:

Joel 2:27 “And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.”
‭‭Joel‬ ‭2:27‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“He sheweth his word unto Jacob, his statutes and his judgments unto Israel. He hath not dealt so with any nation: and as for his judgments, they have not known them. Praise ye the Lord.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭147:19-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

His word is the Bible, n Jacob is Israel , so when bibles says whoso ever is whosoever of Israel not every nation. If I come to Nigeria n say whosoever dose it mean every one even Indian.
God said he don’t care about other nation that they are nothing.

“All nations before him are as nothing; and they are counted to him less than nothing, and vanity.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭40:17‬ ‭KJV‬‬

So if your argument Is your not a black man or your not Jew then your white. If your not Israelite your a gentile.
So what advantage is it to be a Jew? Let’s find out.

“What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision? Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭3:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

You don’t understand me, Black people are the chosen ones, not oyibo, that’s why they hate black man, white people are trying to take our position that’s what am talking about.
Salvation is for the Jews only. Black people are the real Jews. If you wanna known then you ask me.

The delusion... grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:07am On Oct 17, 2018
Watch and pray

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.