Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242952 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2018
Once those sanctions go live tomorrow, anything can happen at any time.

Stay awake, be sober and watchful.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MajorLanister: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2018
Col 4:6
New International Version
Epaphras, who is one of you and a servant of Christ Jesus, sends greetings. He is always wrestling in prayer for you, that you may stand firm in all the will of God, mature and fully assured.

Let's wrestle in prayer for those weak in faith, for the lost souls, the unbelievers. For the Spirit stirs the rivers again for an outpour like never before. Such as eyes have not seen nor ears heard. The last days shall be filled with tribulations but cheer up betheren. Count it all joy when they manifest. For the world awaits u. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by nzube89(m): 6:41am On Nov 05, 2018
Good morning ,I need spiritual help . House how do I flee from fornication,most times I resist other sins but this fornication I have not resisted it
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:23am On Nov 05, 2018
nzube89:
Good morning ,I need spiritual help . House how do I flee from fornication,most times I resist other sins but this fornication I have not resisted it

Lol@spiritual help. Pray to God to help you.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:27am On Nov 05, 2018
Sanctions are now live 'with a few concessions' majorly to vassals, Italy, South Korea, Japan etc., so they don't collapse economically.

Peace and Safety is now the tune in the world.

Just a nugget: Ancient Babylon was conquered by Persian, which is modern day Iran.

Si vis pacem, Para bellum: vigorous peace via vigorous war.

Watch and pray, the coming of Jesus Christ is at hand; Christ the first fruits is risen from the dead.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2018
Where are the watchers?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:24am On Nov 06, 2018
‘Strongest US sanctions ever’ targeting Iran’s oil go into effect… with ‘temporary’ concessions

https://www.rt.com/business/443100-us-sanctions-iran-oil/

Touted by Donald Trump as the “strongest” ever imposed by the US, the embargo on Iranian oil has just gone into effect. Washington, however, had to grant several waivers to countries that refused to cut economic ties with Tehran.

The sweeping package of sanctions, targeting Tehran’s energy, finance and shipping sectors, went into effect November 5. This marks a full reversal of whatever small relief was given to Iranian companies and individuals by Washington following the historic international nuclear deal (JCPOA) in 2015.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:25pm On Nov 07, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by theoriginalgood: 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrPresident1:
grin grin grin

Will you still be smiling after reading this?

https://www.nairaland.com/4831069/truth-set-free-john-8
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2018
theoriginalgood:

Will you still be smiling after reading this?

https://www.nairaland.com/4831069/truth-set-free-john-8

I did not understand your thread.

Make me understand smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by theoriginalgood: 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2018
MrPresident1:

I did not understand your thread.

Make me understand smiley

The English is simple enough. If you care to, be more specific.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:09pm On Nov 08, 2018
theoriginalgood:

The English is simple enough. If you care to, be more specific.

Explain further on what you mean on that thread.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:23pm On Nov 10, 2018
Where are the watchers?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:37am On Nov 11, 2018
Isaiah 14
14 For the Lord will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.

The Bible says that God will yet choose Israel and set them in their own land, and strangers will be joined to them. This means that God will regather both lineage Israel and non lineage Israel, it means that God's redemption is for the world.

The Israelis are not the Israelites of the Bible, they are fake. When Jesus returns, he will gather everyone irrespective of lineage, all the righteous people will be saved. Below is another strong evidence that the Israelis are fake

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-44881554
Jewish nation state: Israel approves controversial bill

Israel's parliament has passed a controversial law characterising the country as principally a Jewish state, fuelling anger among its Arab minority.

The "nation state" law says Jews have a unique right to national self-determination there and puts Hebrew above Arabic as the official language.

Arab MPs reacted furiously in parliament, with one waving a black flag and others ripping up the bill.

Israel's prime minister praised the bill's passage as a "defining moment".

"A hundred and twenty-two years after [the founder of modern Zionism Theodore] Herzl made his vision known, with this law we determined the founding principle of our existence," Benjamin Netanyahu said.

"Israel is the nation state of the Jewish people, and respects the rights of all of its citizens."

However, the law risks further alienating Israel's large Arab minority, who have long felt discriminated against.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2018
So fire is burning in a place called Paradise in california

Paradise on fire shocked
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:41pm On Nov 12, 2018
Gboaaa!!!

Sound from heaven, and commotion follows.

1Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2018
We done reach 80,000 views grin

Can we reach 100,000 before Christ returns? Time is so short now cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2018
We have been on this thread since 2016, we did not know it would take this long, but we soldiered on in faith, trusting and believing God, KNOWING that whatever he has purposed must be done.

Now, it is only a matter of days, there will be a great reunion, of mother and child, of husband and wife, of father and child: of the people and God. And it will be peaceful for evermore.

Mark 13:37
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

1Peter 4:7
But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Lirqur: 6:38pm On Nov 14, 2018
MrPresident1:
We have been on this thread since 2016, we did not know it would take this long, but we soldiered on in faith, trusting and believing God, KNOWING that whatever he has purposed must be done.

Now, it is only a matter of days, there will be a great reunion, of mother and child, of husband and wife, of father and child: of the people and God. And it will be peaceful for evermore.

Mark 13:37
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

See you in 2019, hope you have your PVC, grin grin.

Meanwhile I hope you know we are already in a new year but the whole world is still in 2018 grin angry

Jesus (pbuh) still awaits more preparation of the Dajjal(Anti-Christ).

Asalaam Alaykum.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2018
Lirqur:

See you in 2019, hope you have your PVC, grin grin.

Meanwhile I hope you know we are already in a new year but the whole world is still in 2018 grin angry

Jesus (pbuh) still awaits more preparation of the Dajjal(Anti-Christ).

Asalaam Alaykum.

grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2018
Watch in prayer, be fervent in prayer, pray always, in your heart pray to God, let us seek his assistance as we watch for his coming.

He will not tarry anymore. Let us all be sober, and fervent in spirit

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ruq: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
MrPresident1:
Watch in prayer, be fervent in prayer, pray always, in your heart pray to God, let us seek his assistance as we watch for his coming.

He will not tarry anymore. Let us all be sober, and fervent in spirit

I ask not to scoff but I want to know what your prayer is focused on. I mean I believe you are already saved. So what is the direction of prayers now ? Thanksgiving? forgiveness?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2018
Ruq:

I ask not to scoff but I want to know what your prayer is focused on. I mean I believe you are already saved. So what is the direction of prayers now ? Thanksgiving? forgiveness?

1 Corinthians 10:12
Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall
We are commanded to be sober and watchful in prayer so we do not become complacent. Our Great Master who commanded us knows that we will be under a lot of temptations during those dying days of satan's rule so he admonished and encouraged us to be fervent in prayers and supplications to God Almighty so that he would watch over us and keep us to the end.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2018
Winter is coming grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:18am On Nov 16, 2018
Watching does not mean watching TV o, it means being fervent in prayer, and being sober so his coming does not catch us unawares
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2018
Watch and pray, winter is here wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2018
Watch
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
Watchers, attend!

cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:37pm On Nov 22, 2018
This Jubrin thing has taken over the world o.

Jubrin El-Sudani
Jibril Ibn Sudan

Just watch and pray. Do not allow yourself to be bamboozled or mesmerised cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2018
Jesus is coming
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Lavidalocaa(f): 10:56pm On Nov 24, 2018
okay....

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.