Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,709 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244657 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Tic toc tic toc

Gbaaaaaa!!! The sound of thunder

The dead in Christ wake up, and it is all over for the wicked and all his agents and minions

Psalm 97:10
Ye that love the Lord, hate evil: he preserveth the souls of his saints; he delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.

Malachi 4:3
And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lordof hosts

We are waiting patiently, waiting for that blessed day grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Isaiah 63:2
Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy garments like him that treadeth in the winefat?

2 Samuel 22:14
The Lord thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.

His apparel is red, and when he speaks, it THUNDERS!!!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Judgement is now here grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Where are the watchers?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrPresident1:
Where are the watchers?
At Teslim Balogun hailing Buhari

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ishilove:

At Teslim Balogun hailing Buhari

Ishi, you dey there too? If dem share money abeg collect my own for me grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrPresident1:

Come and join us. They are sharing rice, groundnut oil and akupe (handfan) cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ishilove:

Come and join us. They are sharing rice, groundnut oil and akupe (handfan) cheesy

How much rice, e reach 50kg? How many litres of groundnut oil?

I no need akupe
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Preetti(f): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrPresident1:

Hi hope you're good smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrPresident1:

How much rice, e reach 50kg? How many litres of groundnut oil?

I no need akupe
25kg and ten litres. Better come and collect your share so that madam will be happy with you
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ishilove:

25kg and ten litres. Better come and collect your share so that madam will be happy with you

25kg rice and 10 litres ororo in exchange for my glorious destiny fa? shocked

They said that Tinubu was just talking incoherently, like say dem drug am, is it true?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Preetti:
Hi hope you're good smiley

Yeah I am. You?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrPresident1:

25kg rice and 10 litres ororo in exchange for my glorious destiny fa? shocked

They said that Tinubu was just talking incoherently, like say dem drug am, is it true?

Who said voting? I don't even have a PVC cheesy. All. Interested in is getting my own share of the loot. On election day I will cook the rice, buy zero coke and relax at home. No time for iranu

Tinubu is suffering from an early onset of senility
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ishilove:

Who said voting? I don't even have a PVC cheesy. All. Interested in is getting my own share of the loot. On election day I will cook the rice, buy zero coke and relax at home. No time for iranu

Tinubu is suffering from an early onset of senility

You want to follow them and be sharing national loot abi? That rice will surely be plastic rice, I don't trust those APC goons, make e nor run your belle o. Fake promises, fake rice, fake ororo.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Aceed: 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrPresident1 God bless you
...resilience is the word........keep it up bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tonight we will hit a landmark, 90,000 views grin

My mind tells me that this is a very epochal achievement, maybe it is this epoch that we were waiting to reach all along efore the Apocalypse
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Aceed:
MrPresident1 God bless you
...resilience is the word........keep it up bro

My brother, me I am just packing blessings ni o. The more people I am able to reach and warn, the more my blessings and riches and honour in heaven cheesy. We have been on this since 2016, now we are at the finish line
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Preetti(f): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrPresident1:

Yeah I am. You?
Fine just checking up smiley
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Preetti:
Fine just checking up smiley

Da eez gyuuud grin

So you're a watcher too? Not sure I've seen you around before grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Me sef I did not ever think my Master would tarry for this long, I never thought it at all cool

90,000 views, pheew cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrPresident1:
Me sef I did not ever think my Master would tarry for this long, I never thought it at all cool

90,000 views, pheew cheesy
Ogbeni, you sef stop putting a date on the Master's return.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ishilove:

Ogbeni, you sef stop putting a date on the Master's return.

Et tu Ishilove? shocked

The dates are epochs, I never gave any date whimsically or for the fun of it, the Holy Spirit guided me to make those epochal dateline declarations. They were signposts that indicated the next turns in the unravelling and understanding of sacred scriptures.

The Master is now with us, he is the first begotten from the dead
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrPresident1:

Et tu Ishilove? shocked

The dates are epochs, I never gave any date whimsically or for the fun of it, the Holy Spirit guided me to make those epochal dateline declarations. They were signposts that indicated the next turns in the unravelling and understanding of sacred scriptures.

The Master is now with us, he is the first begotten from the dead
*sigh*

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Aceed: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrPresident1:

My brother, me I am just packing blessings ni o. The more people I am able to reach and warn, the more my blessings and riches and honour in heaven cheesy. We have been on this since 2016, now we are at the finish line

finish line.....i don't think so......you've been on jumbo engines....now it's time to be on the Holy Spirit's engine powered by the Blood of the Lord Jesus cheesy grin cool
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
Aceed:

finish line.....i don't think so......you've been on jumbo engines....now it's time to be on the Holy Spirit's engine powered by the Blood of the Lord Jesus cheesy grin cool

We are at the finish line.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ishilove:

*sigh*

He has risen from the dead, he is the akobi ninu awon oku
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:01pm On Feb 09, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NZWph5fNos

90k views, we go celebrate
we go pop champagne
pop pop pop pop pop pop.....
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Watchers all over the world let the champagne popping continue cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
Yippieeee grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Preetti(f): 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrPresident1:

Da eez gyuuud grin

So you're a watcher too? Not sure I've seen you around before grin
yeah I know I'm not familiar, I see them threads tho,just felt like saying hello
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Aceed: 10:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
MrPresident1:

We are at the finish line.

hmmm............why do you say so?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by chisam22(m): 10:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Could this be a sign of the coming of Jesus Christ? I have been wondering how possible this is https://www.samueljudah.com/blog/video-mysterious-point-that-producing-water-and-fire-at-the-same-time/

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.