Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (242935 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/19/us-wants-to-pull-troops-from-syria-as-trump-declares-victory-over-isis.html

White House says the US is pulling its troops from Syria after Trump declares victory over ISIS

President Trump declares in a tweet that the U.S. mission to defeat the militant group in Syria has been accomplished.The White House says the troop pullout will "transition to the next phase of this campaign."The decision will reportedly take 2,000-plus U.S. servicemembers out of the country, ending the ground strategy against the so-called Islamic State.

President Donald Trump declared in a tweet Wednesday that the U.S. mission to defeat the so-called Islamic State in Syria has been accomplished.

Defeating the militant Islamic group in the region, he said, was "my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency."

President Donald Trump declared in a tweet Wednesday that the U.S. mission to defeat the so-called Islamic State in Syria has been accomplished.

Defeating the militant Islamic group in the region, he said, was "my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency."

Earlier Wednesday, news reports said the U.S. military was planning a complete and sudden withdrawal from Syria in a reversal of U.S. policy, as the declining threat of ISIS has been supplanted by increasing tensions with other world powers in the region.

Numerous Republican lawmakers reacted harshly to reports of the withdrawal, decrying the decision as a grave mistake that could even restore ISIS's strength.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:09pm On Dec 19, 2018
1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

Jesus comes at the last trump.

2 days to the end of this generation (of the sun)

It will happen in a twinkling, and he is here, finally!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Could this be the last trump?

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/trump

To trump is to outrank or defeat someone or something, often in a highly public way. 

At the last trump in a twinkling of an eye, in a moment; at the final trump (of victory)...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2018
TRUMP HAS SOUNDED THE TRUMP OF VICTORY!!!

Donald Trump on Twitter
@realDonaldTrump
We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:58pm On Dec 19, 2018
We have defeated (TRUMPED) ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump (TRUMP) Presidency.

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 

Last Trump can be examined in two ways:

1. The defeat (trump) of Isis
2. during the Trump Presidency

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the last trump, the prophecy says that we shall be changed at THE LAST TRUMP
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2018
In 2 days time, this generation (of the sun) will pass away.

We will hear the thunder from heaven very very soon.

Watch carefully, and pray fervently
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:33pm On Dec 21, 2018
Watch patiently and pray fervently
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:03am On Dec 22, 2018
He died, on the third day, he rose again, gloriously.

The Sun of God, the son of man
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:19am On Dec 22, 2018
The interplay of the Sun of God and the Son of God
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:49pm On Dec 23, 2018
Let us all be faithful

Watch and pray
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
Happy New Year to all the watchers in the world cheesy

All the Patriarchs had doubts, at a point they all got angry with YAH because they felt despair. But, they never left, they obeyed and at the end they were all rewarded for their faithfulness.

Every single one of them testified of YAH's faithfulness. Our watch will not be in vain

God bless you all
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2019
Faith is the commonsense application of knowledge, the people must know this. It takes faith to believe in atoms and molecules and protons and neutrons and electrons, no man has ever seen atoms but we have faith that they exist because we see their effects in and on matter, these things can be proved because they are the things the material universe is built with.

God cannot be seen, but the proof that he is is the complexity of man who is the highest of his creation. If you are looking or searching for God, therefore, you must look at yourself because you are the God you are looking for. There is nothing more complex or more intelligent than man in the universe! The more you imbibe the godlike attributes, principally, loving your neighbour as yourself, you will begin to see God more and more. He will become more real to you.

Faith is living in the wisdom that though you cannot see God, you can see him in the complexity of creation; just like atoms and molecules are proved by the existence of matter
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2019
I just want to point something out.

I gave a timeline and created a thread called the great 20-day watch, since we had identified that Jesus is the sun, and we had also identified the seasons/generations of the sun, the rationale was then that Jesus would come before the commencement of another generation of the sun. Things did not quite play out as thought, but it was a very logical deduction.

You would remember that I always say that all the time frames I usually gave are epochs, they are epochs in the sense that they opened up newer vista's of understanding of the Word of GOD as soon as they passed. They were all reference periods, a kind of turning point, or critical road markers in our journey to the truth, and unraveling the time of the coming of Christ.

We are now able to understand the meaning of the trump of God (?) because it sounded just before the winter solstice. The timing of Trump's statement on Twitter is a clue to unraveling the motive of that statement. This is an example of the epochal understanding of the Word as I have always insisted. If we did not mark the time, we would just have passed off Donald Trump's statement without understanding it's true meaning

We have defeated ISIS in Syria, my only reason for being there during the Trump Presidency.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:19am On Jan 03, 2019
1 Corinthians 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Christ wakes up first, then every other person when Christ returns
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
1 Corinthians 7:19
Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:10am On Jan 06, 2019
Matthew 25:34
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Psalm 132:1
Lord, remember David, and all his afflictions:
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:14pm On Jan 06, 2019
LORD, do not forget your covenant with David

Psalm 132:11-12
11 The Lord hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by OkaiCorne(m): 7:23pm On Jan 06, 2019
MrPresident1:
LORD, do not forget your covenant with David

Psalm 132:11-12
11 The Lord hath sworn in truth unto David; he will not turn from it; Of the fruit of thy body will I set upon thy throne.
12 If thy children will keep my covenant and my testimony that I shall teach them, their children shall also sit upon thy throne for evermore.

When the Temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem, then the countdown to the end shall truly begin..

For now, that area is occupied by the dome of the rock mosque. I think it's also called the Al-Aqsa mosque.

For a start, Jerusalem is now recognized as Israel's capital...

Little by little, the pieces are coming together...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2019
OkaiCorne:

When the Temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem, then the countdown to the end shall truly begin..

For now, that area is occupied by the dome of the rock mosque. I think it's also called the Al-Aqsa mosque.

For a start, Jerusalem is now recognized as Israel's capital...

Little by little, the pieces are coming together...

Game is in full time already, na dying minutes of extra time we dey
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
https://www.rt.com/usa/448419-trump-walks-out-shutdown-talks/

‘Total waste of time’: Trump walks out of shutdown talks with Democrats

Just left a meeting with Chuck and Nancy, a total waste of time. I asked what is going to happen in 30 days if I quickly open things up, are you going to approve Border Security which includes a Wall or Steel Barrier? Nancy said, NO. I said bye-bye, nothing else works!
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:32pm On Jan 11, 2019
Earth’s magnetic field is mysteriously acting up, pushing North Pole towards Siberia

https://www.rt.com/news/448550-magnetic-field-navigational-mystery/

Earth’s magnetic field, the basis for modern global navigation systems, is constantly in some state of flux. However, it now seems to be going haywire, pushing the North Pole closer to Siberia, and no one’s sure why.

The field changes as the molten metals surrounding the earth’s solid iron core churn and flow, creating electric currents and a corresponding magnetic field. As a result, the magnetic poles tend to shift slightly as a matter of course.

However, researchers don’t know what’s causing the magnetic field to now move so quickly.

The north magnetic pole sped across the International Date Line last year at a rate of 55 km per year, more than three times as fast as it moved before the mid-1990s. Now located in the Eastern Hemisphere, it’s moving away from Canada and approaching Siberia.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:34pm On Jan 11, 2019
Trump on Twitter

Humanitarian Crisis at our Southern Border. I just got back and it is a far worse situation than almost anyone would understand, an invasion! I have been there numerous times - The Democrats, Cryin’ Chuck and Nancy don’t know how bad and dangerous it is for our ENTIRE COUNTRY....
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:35pm On Jan 11, 2019
Trump on Twitter

...The Steel Barrier, or Wall, should have been built by previous administrations long ago. They never got it done - I will. Without it, our Country cannot be safe. Criminals, Gangs, Human Traffickers, Drugs & so much other big trouble can easily pour in. It can be stopped cold!

Why did previous administrations not build the wall?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
‘One way or another’: Trump inches toward emergency over wall & shutdown impasse

https://www.rt.com/usa/448529-trump-emergency-powers-wall/

US President Donald Trump seems poised to declare a national emergency and redirect Pentagon resources towards building a wall on the border with Mexico, after his talks with congressional Democrats went nowhere.

Visiting the border in Texas on Thursday, Trump met with federal, state and local officials and repeated the need for a barrier along the border with Mexico.

“We need a wall – whether it’s steel or concrete, call it whatever you want –  but we need it,” Trump argued in a video posted on Twitter, flanked by Border Patrol agents.

One possible way out of the impasse is for Trump to declare a national emergency and redirect some of the Pentagon funding to have the Army Corps of Engineers build the border barrier. It seemed likely that he would do so, based on his address to the nation on Tuesday, but in the end he decided to give the Democrats another chance to change their mind.

On Wednesday, however, Trump walked out of the talks with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-New York) and Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi (D-California), after they ruled out any money for the wall, ever. Trump called the meeting a “total waste of time.”
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2019
Trump calls situation at Mexico border ‘an invasion’ after trip to Texas

https://www.rt.com/usa/448598-trump-says-invasion-border/

President Trump returned from a trip to the US’ Mexican border in Texas to declare the flow of illegal immigrants “an invasion.” Trump also his desire to build a border wall, claiming the US “cannot be safe” without one.

“I just got back and it is a far worse situation than almost anyone would understand, an invasion!” the president tweeted, before singling out House and Senate Democratic leaders for failing to provide funding for his planned border wall.

“The Democrats, Cryin’ Chuck and Nancy don’t know how bad and dangerous it is for our ENTIRE COUNTRY,” he wrote. “The Steel Barrier, or Wall, should have been built by previous administrations long ago. They never got it done - I will.”

The government has been partially shut down for three weeks as of Friday, with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi refusing to cave to the president’s demand for $5.7 billion in funding to build the wall.

The president has mounted an all-out media offensive against the Democrats, addressing the nation on live television to make the case for the wall earlier this week, and canceling a trip to the World Economic Forum in Davos citing “Democrats intransigence on border security.”

With several rounds of negotiations stalled, Trump has also teased the possibility of invoking emergency powers to get the wall built without Congressional support. Trump maintains that he has the right to declare a state of emergency, and said on Thursday that he “probably” will “do it.”

Later that day, flanked by ICE agents and Customs and Border Patrol officers, Trump declared in a video address that “one way or another, we will get it done.”

Trump has characterized the flow of illegal immigrants over the US’ 2,000-mile border with Mexico as an “invasion” before. As thousands of Central American migrants made their way through Mexico towards the US border in October, Trump called their march an “invasion,” and warned them that “our military is waiting for you.”
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:08am On Jan 12, 2019
The Latest: Trump not ready to declare emergency over wall

https://www.sacbee.com/news/business/article224282350.html

WASHINGTON 

The Latest on President Donald Trump and the partial government shutdown (all times local):

3:05 p.m.

President Donald Trump says it would be easy for him just to declare a national emergency and find federal money to build a barrier along the southern border, but he's not going to be so quick to do that because he thinks lawmakers can do it.

Trump spoke during a discussion Friday at the White House with state, local and community leaders about border security and safe communities.

The president says the "easy solution is for me to call a national emergency ... but I'm not going to do it so fast."

Trump says, "This is something that Congress can do."

Attendees included state attorneys general, local elected leaders, faith leaders and federal, state, and local law enforcement officials.

President Trump should not be confrontational, he should make Congress see reason why the wall needs to be built, hopefully they come to an agreement in the shortest possible time and pay the workers who will not be receiving salaries due to the whole crisis
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:31am On Jan 12, 2019
Something very strange is happening to Earth's magnetic North Pole and no one knows why

https://www.foxnews.com/science/something-very-strange-is-happening-to-earths-magnetic-north-pole-and-no-one-knows-why

Planet Earth is alive.
Deep beneath its skin, its life blood — rivers of molten iron — pulse around its core. And this mobile iron is what generates the magnetic field that causes auroras — and keeps us alive.

But, according to the science journal Nature, something strange is going on deep down below.

It’s causing the magnetic North Pole to ‘skitter’ away from Canada, towards Siberia.

“The magnetic pole is moving so quickly that it has forced the world’s geomagnetism experts into a rare move,” Nature reports.

On January 30 (delayed due to the US Government shutdown), the World Magnetic Model — which governs modern navigation systems — is due to undergo an urgent update.

This model is a vital component of systems ranging from geopositioning systems used to navigate ships through to smartphone trackers and maps.

The current model was expected to be valid until 2020. But the magnetic pole began to shift so quickly, it was realized in 2018 that the model had to be fixed — now.

“They realized that it was so inaccurate that it was about to exceed the acceptable (safe) limit for navigational errors,” Nature reports.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:37am On Jan 12, 2019
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-6579515/Scientists-warn-Earths-magnetic-North-Pole-begun-moving-erratically-speeds-50km-year.html

Scientists warn Earth's magnetic North Pole has begun moving 'erratically' at speeds so fast they are having to issue an emergency update to maps used by electronic navigation systemsMagnetic North Pole is 'skittering' away from Canada, towards Siberia Researchers say it is moving at an 'unusually high speed of about 50 km per year'Say Canada is essentially losing a magnetic tug-of-war with SiberiaResearchers around the world are scrambling to update global models relied on by GPS navigation systems

Earth's magnetic fields are shifting - and scientists are unsure why.

Researchers say the magnetic North Pole is  'skittering' away from Canada, towards Siberia.

The problem has got so bad, researchers around the world are scrambling to update a global model of the fields.

Called the World Magnetic Model, it underlies all modern navigation, from the systems that steer ships at sea to Google Maps on smartphones. 

The most recent version of the model came out in 2015, and it was supposed to last until 2020.

However, researchers say the  magnetic field is changing so rapidly that they have to fix the model urgently.  

It was due to be updated on the 15th January, but due to the US Government shutdown, that has already been delayed until the 30th.

'It's moving at about 50 km (30 miles) a year. It didn't move much between 1900 and 1980 but it's really accelerated in the past 40 years,' Ciaran Beggan, of the British Geological Survey in Edinburgh, told Reuters on Friday. 

The magnetic field is in a permanent state of flux. 

Magnetic north wanders, and every few hundred thousand years the polarity flips so that a compass would point south instead of north.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:07am On Jan 12, 2019
My hypothesis is that the earth's magnetic field is about to flip thus correcting an anomaly whereby the sun powers down the blackman. When the poles flip, which will cause a lot of distress (judgment day?), the blackman, the original man, the owner of the earth, will rise up and take control of the earth again, and this time, he will rule forever.

The anomaly and aberration will be corrected forever. We will never see this kind of tribulation again.

The sun will heal us

Malachi 4:2
But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2019
Revelation 18:23
And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of theearth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

Did you think you would be in power forever?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:46am On Jan 13, 2019
Psalm 1:1-3
1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (215) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.