Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? (2401 Views)

Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) / Is This Why Ladies Moan During Sex!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by 9jamentors: 11:39am On Dec 06, 2016
I have been wanting to know why Ladies Moan during Love mAKING? Do you have any ideas what is the cause of such reaction.
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by jelil01: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2016
I don't want to knw. Me do enjoy d sound jare

But come to think of it @op, if i insert stick into ur a$$hole, u no go shout?? [Just asking]

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by lokito: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2016
9jamentors:
I have been wanting to know why Ladies Moan during Love mAKING? Do you have any ideas what is the cause of such reaction.
question
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by ikp120(m): 11:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Your lower dichotomy is softly massaging the sensitive walls of their lower dichotomy, thereby creating a soothing sensation that is bitter sweet in nature, hence giving them a sweet, pleasurable, but sometimes painful feeling down there which they love so much. So they end up moaning deeply depending on the size of your lower dichotomy wink cool.

Just like when you dey scratch the spot where something bite you. O boy that thing dey sweet die tongue. But if you over do it, a sore will be the end product.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by 9jamentors: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Great Insight
ikp120:
Your lower dichotomy is softly massaging the sensitive walls of their lower dichotomy, thereby creating a soothing sensation that is bitter sweet in nature hence giving them a sweet, pleasurable, but sometimes painful feeling down there which they love so much. So they end up moaning deeply depending on the size of your lower dichotomy wink cool.

Just like when you dey scratch the spot where something bite you. O boy that thing dey sweet die tongue. But if you over do it, a sore will be the end product.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
ikp120:
Your lower dichotomy is softly massaging the sensitive walls of their lower dichotomy, thereby creating a soothing sensation that is bitter sweet in nature hence giving them a sweet, pleasurable, but sometimes painful feeling down there which they love so much. So they end up moaning deeply depending on the size of your lower dichotomy wink cool.

BUHARI must see this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by ikp120(m): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by Atiku2019: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
ikp120:
Your lower dichotomy is softly massaging the sensitive walls of their lower dichotomy, thereby creating a soothing sensation that is bitter sweet in nature, hence giving them a sweet, pleasurable, but sometimes painful feeling down there which they love so much. So they end up moaning deeply depending on the size of your lower dichotomy wink cool.

Surely Atiku will appoint this guy as the Minister for Women Affairs grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by ikp120(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Atiku2019:

Surely Atiku will appoint this guy as the Minister for Women Affairs grin grin grin

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by Akuneshiobike(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Buhari is a dunce.
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by vitalisdiho(m): 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ok
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by whyx06(m): 1:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Never heard the experience yet
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
cheesy

We moan coz we love the sensation we feel between our thighs.. grin

We moan coz we know it's a turn on to our partner.. It's like a music to his ears.. tongue

Men get easily aroused when they hear their bae's moaning and grinding her hips like she don't want her man to stop what he's doing cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

We moan coz we know it's a turn on to our partner.. It's like a music to his ears.. tongue

Men get easily aroused when they hear their bae's moaning and grinding her hips like she don't want her man to stop what he's doing cheesy
come lemme make you moan like you've never done before kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
desquad:

come lemme make you moan like you've never done before kiss

grin

Thanks but no thanks..
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
So you want them to lie there like a corpse? It's called feedback and by the way men are not silent partners either!
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by adaksbullet: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
His becosed his sweet them cool are u no that fillings wen u are on toilet and u are cheating an hard cheat grin u no u we moon grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin and his alway sweet cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by dikerebel(m): 2:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
because they are having headache
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by Nbote(m): 2:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Becos it's paining dem swit and sweeting dem pain...
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:
So you want them to lie there like a corpse? It's called feedback and by the way men are not silent partners either!

Well you're wrong, 'cos I'm silent. tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
same reason you grunt during sex
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by dee02(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
9jamentors:

How old are you?! undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by Kelly2713(m): 4:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
jelil01:

But come to think of it @op, if i insert stick into ur a$$hole, u no go shout?? [Just asking]
tongue
jelil01:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Moan During Love Making? by Thashen(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
cheesy

Oh baby! Is there somewhere we can go to discuss a few things privately? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! Meet The Woman With The World’s Strongest VAGINA 18+ Pics / You Need A Serious Relationship? / See The Question A Lady Asked On Twitter And The Replies She Got (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.