Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

You Need A Serious Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Need A Serious Relationship? (2380 Views)

Is It Right To Buy A Mobile Device For Someone In A Serious Relationship? / Please I Need A Serious Relationship / Looking For A Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Need A Serious Relationship? by nniero(f): 1:36pm On May 31, 2017
Are you a serious lady in need of a serious guy for a serious relationship intended for marriage? then pray to God grin

2 Likes

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 31, 2017
Look at who is talking. grin

Were you not the girl fücking two guys at the same time back in 2015? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2260173/im-confused-need-advise-pls

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Draei: 1:41pm On May 31, 2017
mtcheeeew, Sense you have not.
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by hiambib(m): 1:44pm On May 31, 2017
nniero:
Are you a serious lady in need of a serious guy for a serious relationship intended for marriage? then do not consider most guys on nairaland. From my experience, most of them are liars, pretenders and only want chat mates.......they don't appear to be what they claim they are.
"From ur experience" does that mean u re a victim of dia lies, pretense. ...?
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by gabinogem(m): 1:48pm On May 31, 2017
Funny, op u can see what happens to people when they generalize, they always get bashed.
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Alagbada1(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2017
nniero:
Are you a serious lady in need of a serious guy for a serious relationship intended for marriage? then do not consider most guys on nairaland. From my experience, most of them are liars, pretenders and only want chat mates.......they don't appear to be what they claim they are.

From your experience, how many guys have you dated on this site? You are a dog if truely you are talking from your experience.
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:02pm On May 31, 2017
gabinogem:
Funny, op u can see what happens to people when they generalize, they always get bashed.
she said most not all .
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by gabinogem(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

she said most not all .
Alright, thanks for pointing that out. Btw, are u in support of what she's saying?
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:09pm On May 31, 2017
gabinogem:
Alright, thanks for pointing that out. Btw, are u in support of what she's saying?

I really don't know.
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 2:14pm On May 31, 2017
nniero:

@Nniero, u might just be looking at ur husband but becos of shakara, u will miss him... Sometimes, we slide into ur DMs or send a nairaland mail but get ignored by most girls and later same girls come here and say we are not reliable... Someone just bashed u by digging up an old thread of urs... But I don't believe all I see...I won't believe that guy and his insult for now. If you send me a mail (no strings attached), then I will believe you are one of the few sane girls out there and that you are a realist if not, then you are one of the same persons u r accusing of being unreliable *** drbencarson_o1@yahoo.com ***

1 Like

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by gabinogem(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I really don't know.
Then I guess u are on a neutral ground with regards to the topic.
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Maxi112: 2:18pm On May 31, 2017
nniero:
they don't want you doesn't mean they don't want others.

they treat you like rag doesn't mean they treat others same way.

they lie to you doesn't mean they lie to every girl here.

I know how you feel being treated like trash, "used and dump" I know menopause is around the corner but the bad news here is "some men here don't give a Bleep about ladies here" your gender as a lady here is inconsequential... kindly go sleep on a dead man dick.
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 2:19pm On May 31, 2017
Alagbada1:

From your experience, how many guys have you dated on this site? You are a dog if truely you are talking from your experience.

@Alagbada 1, easy on the insult... She just talked about where the shoes pinches her most so you can tell her that you are different or insult her and prove she is right

2 Likes

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:

I know how you feel being treated like trash, "used and dump" I know menopause is around the corner but the bad news here is "some men here don't give a Bleep about ladies here" your gender as a lady here is inconsequential... kindly go sleep on a dead my dick.

Bros you are an adult... Stop exhibiting traits of extended childhood

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

she said most not all .

Good to see a lady defend another in times of trouble... How are you Nomfanelo99 ?
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Maxi112: 2:22pm On May 31, 2017
bencarson007:

Bros you are an adult... Stop exhibiting traits of extended childhood
and who's this asslicker giving me mention?

don't quote me again, will you?

1 Like

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:
Look at who is talking. grin

Were you not the girl fücking two guys at the same time back in 2015? undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2260173/im-confused-need-advise-pls

Sometimes minding the language you use on people shows ur maturity... Ur point has been made but must you throw the word 'fucking' at her face ?

1 Like

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:
and who's this asslicker giving me mention?

don't quote me again, will you?

Now I see I was not wrong in saying your are exhibiting traits of extended childhood... Grow up and stop insulting people

2 Likes

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 31, 2017
bencarson007:

Sometimes minding the language you use on people shows ur maturity... Ur point has been made but must you throw the word 'fucking' at her face ?

Fück off
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Maxi112: 2:30pm On May 31, 2017
bencarson007:

Now I see I was not wrong in saying your are exhibiting traits of extended childhood... Grow up and stop insulting people
go tell that to your 2mins father.

will you cease giving me mention?
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:32pm On May 31, 2017
bencarson007:

Good to see a lady defend another in times of trouble... How are you Nomfanelo99 ?

I'm good n yourself
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nomfanelo99(f): 2:33pm On May 31, 2017
gabinogem:
Then I guess u are on a neutral ground with regards to the topic.

guess so
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:

I know how you feel being treated like trash, "used and dump" I know menopause is around the corner but the bad news here is "some men here don't give a Bleep about ladies here" your gender as a lady here is inconsequential... kindly go sleep on a dead man dick.

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 2:36pm On May 31, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I'm good n yourself

I am doing fine... Thank you
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 2:43pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:
go tell that to your 2mins father.

will you cease giving me mention?

From ur last comment, I can comfortably guess that you are between the ages of 10 to 15 years... You are not worth fighting... Just grow up kid

4 Likes

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 2:49pm On May 31, 2017
PapiSmith:

Fück off

I wanted to engage you but my better judgement keeps telling me that its not worth ... Just grow up please I beg you
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2017
One random guy on nairaland has fvcked and dumped this oneundecided
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 31, 2017
bencarson007:

I wanted to engage you but my better judgement keeps telling me that its not worth ... Just grow up please I beg you

Benjamin this is the reason why you are still unemployed. Fück off and go get a life
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Maxi112: 2:53pm On May 31, 2017
bencarson007:

From ur last comment, I can comfortably guess that you are between the ages of 10 to 15 years... You are not worth fighting... Just grow up kid
can your brain half equal to a brain of a toddler produce anything reasonable above this?

you self renowned "buttlicker" as a matter of urgency it's your best bet to ignore me before I share the history of your godforsaken generation on the roads of nl.

have you contributed anything in your generation apart from going about buttlicking ladies even your fathers second wife isn't exempted.

dude! be useful to yourself. time is no longer on your side.

2 Likes

Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by Oyindidi(f): 3:09pm On May 31, 2017
What happened between you and your fiancé?
Re: You Need A Serious Relationship? by bencarson007(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2017
Maxi112:
can your brain half equal to a brain of a toddler produce anything reasonable above this?

you self renowned "buttlicker" as a matter of urgency it's your best bet to ignore me before I share the history of your godforsaken generation on the roads of nl.

have you contributed anything in your generation apart from going about buttlicking ladies even your fathers second wife isn't exempted.

dude! be useful to yourself. time is no longer on your side.

No matter how hard you try, I will not insult you...so move along kid... We are not in the same class

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Story : The House Of Lust (18+) Season 1 Episode 1 / Can A Penis Be Too Big For Your Vagina? / How To Eat Pussy – A Magical Guide For Evolved People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.