Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,508 members, 7,823,190 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat (3439 Views)

I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / “I Can't Leave My Boyfriend", Lady Tells A Guy After Collecting 10K See Leaked / Leave My Husband Alone - Wife Calls Out A Home Breaker ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by vchykp(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Posted as seen on FB group MAMALETTE...

Funny but unfortunate what our nigeria young girls does with thier life, breaking homes and marriages..!

A mamalette needs your help and prayers:
Good morning,pls help me ooo I want all mamallette to pray against , call this girl and command her to leave my hubby,I have been married 4 over 4 years with two kids,my husband dont HV time 4 me and my kids anymore and the girl is just a small girl that finished sec Schl in 2014.Pls help me save my home. Her name is Kafayat Olarewaju, This is her number 08161577164

Story comfirmed..

Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by dikerebel(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
t
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
rada rada! Don't tame the mkpi you're married to chasing everything in skirt. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by Michelle55: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan... Btw, kaffy leave her hubby alone,karma s a bitch u knw!
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by Cope1(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
Trust some nl guys to copy that number and do the needful.
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by BabaRamota1980: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Im sure Zuckerburg will enjoy reading Nigerians on facebook and have a good laugh. I bet he didnt know it would come to this when he gave Nigerians access to fb.

She said kafayat just finish secondary in 2014. She don work the magic of her young buckling pelvic on that man. Forget it.... grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
grin
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by George22016(m): 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
this girl don cast...same goes to girls who sleep with their boyfriends friends and co...Nigerian Girls aren't worth it am telling you

1 Like

Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
Darn it! I was already nude and lubbed up when I dialled the No, only to hear one deep masculine Indian hemp voice angry
What do we do now?? embarassed
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by Heterodox(m): 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Not my business. Making money as usual. Check my signature to know what I am talking about.
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by vchykp(m): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Darn it! I was already nude and lubbed up when I dialled the No, only to hear one deep masculine Indian hemp voice angry
What do we do now?? embarassed

please stop lieing if you have not called the number, i personally called Kafaya, she ànswered and denied d aligation, she later agreed and said tank you sir, now she is not picking, and many other ADMINS have called ànd comfirmed before posting it..

Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by vchykp(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
pix from MAMALETTE
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by BabaRamota1980: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
George22016:
this girl don cast...same goes to girls who sleep with their boyfriends friends and co...Nigerian Girls aren't worth it am telling you

Girl sleep with boyfriend's friend? Dont blame girls. The bf is at fault.

Anyway is that kafayat picture up there? Tell the nygga im coming to dispossess him. grin
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by vchykp(m): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
pix from FB MAMALETTE

Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by Khd95(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Dials NCA,head of broadcast.

Voice1:do u copy? Over!

Voice2:i do,over!

Voice1:can i check these names,over!!

Voice2:yes u can,nd submit report immediate,Over!!

Voice1:copied,over!!.

Names checked.

Crime;trying to brake a home,by seeing a married man,the wife is now asking for help.

NCA,nnweigrin

2 Likes

Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by superstarDikk(m): 1:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
Put ur husband's number too. Lets call him n tell him to stop being stuupid n irresponsible

2 Likes

Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by BabaRamota1980: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Most of those girls are offering prayer to detach kafayat and attach themselves to the husband.

They are already hinting...after kafayat e go be amina and after e go be ngozi.

Hmmm....women. yinmu tongue
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
Is she going to post some passionate pleas to her husband asking him to stop chasing skirts? All that energy focused on naming and shaming should be directed at the source ..her husband it's this girl for the moment it will be another one soon enough.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
vchykp:

please stop lieing if you have not called the number, i personally called Kafaya, she ànswered and denied d aligation, she later agreed and said tank you sir, now she is not picking, and many other ADMINS have called ànd comfirmed before posting it..
Maybe she got tired of being harassed and gave her phone to one igbo-smoking, barrel-chested area boy in her hood
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by vchykp(m): 1:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Maybe she got tired of being harassed and gave her phone to one igbo-smoking, barrel-chested area boy in her hood

well i cant explain that, but the last person that called her comfirmed that she said.. "ok, i don hear you"..
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by vchykp(m): 1:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
CreamyMoltenLar:
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by Nutase: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by laurynchi(f): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
get a life little kafaya get a career or register jamb and stop breaking people's marriage

1 Like

Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by vchykp(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
laurynchi:
get a life little kafaya get a career or register jamb and stop breaking people's marriage
you wont blame her, it may be herriditory, probably she inherited the dirty character..!
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by vchykp(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:
Is she going to post some passionate pleas to her husband asking him to stop chasing skirts? All that energy focused on naming and shaming should be directed at the source ..her husband it's this girl for the moment it will be another one soon enough.

the woman is very patient some other women will have used acid on her, you dont know the pains the woman is passing thru, even if the man wooed her, she has every right to decline knowing he is married and have innocent kids at home
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by vchykp(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
Most of those girls are offering prayer to detach kafayat and attach themselves to the husband.

They are already hinting...after kafayat e go be amina and after e go be ngozi.

Hmmm....women. yinmu tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by vchykp(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2016
Khd95:
Dials NCA,head of broadcast.

Voice1:do u copy? Over!

Voice2:i do,over!

Voice1:can i check these names,over!!

Voice2:yes u can,nd submit report immediate,Over!!

Voice1:copied,over!!.

Names checked.

Crime;trying to brake a home,by seeing a married man,the wife is now asking for help.

NCA,nnweigrin

NCAN reporting live from ABUJA...

transgendered AFONJA at it again..

grin grin grin grin
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
vchykp:

the woman is very patient some other women will have used acid on her, you dont know the pains the woman is passing thru, even if the man wooed her, she has every right to decline knowing he is married and have innocent kids at home
I don't dispute her pain ...the problem remains weather she pours acid on the other woman's face or posts things on facebook it's her husband she needs to take a stance with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by vchykp(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
Im sure Zuckerburg will enjoy reading Nigerians on facebook and have a good laugh. I bet he didnt know it would come to this when he gave Nigerians access to fb.

She said kafayat just finish secondary in 2014. She don work the magic of her young buckling pelvic on that man. Forget it.... grin cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by vchykp(m): 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:

I don't dispute her pain ...the problem remains weather she pours acid on the other woman's face or posts things on facebook it's her husband she needs to take a stance with.

I believe before she could come on facebook to say this on a group like MAMALETTE, she might have tried her best to no avail, you seem not to know men..! she felt this is the best option, and its working because the girl is now in dismay
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
vchykp:

I believe before she could come on facebook to say this on a group like MAMALETTE, she might have tried her best to no avail, you seem not to know men..! she felt this is the best option, and its working because the girl is now in dismay
You assume a lot...
I comment on posts as I see them
You on the other hand make assumptions and personalise things.
Re: Leave My Husband Alone Kafayat by President99: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
I jst called Kafayat, but she is denying ever snatching her husband. Madam maybe u need to repackage urself for oga! My thoughts anyway

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Busty Lady Plans To Break The Internet With Her Erotic Photos / 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- / American Woman Marrying An Igbo Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.