Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,015 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- (3438 Views)

Man Tired Of His Sex Addict Girlfriend Ran Outside Naked, She Follows Him (video / Nigerian Sex Therapist Reveals Shocking Things She Does With Sperm (photo) / 12 Things A Girl Does When She Likes You Already– If You Notice #10, You Got Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by johnnn20: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2017
Okay, so she followed me to watch real Madrid vs juventus yesterday...just like every other day...i am in for another dramatic show,, not from ronaldo or benzema but from my funny queen...Today, I'll be telling you 5 things she does when she follows you to viewing center, enjoy!!!
1.Fanta and chin-chin- Thank God and thanks to the woman who sells provisions next to the viewing center....my gf makes sure she buys two fanta and two chin-chin enough for first and second half.....
2. "is that guy who bites playing for real Madrid"-- If you hate to talk at viewing center, please never go with your gf.....I told her yes Suarez plays for real Madrid (I can't shout)
3. "she ask you which team is white and purple- OK, that's a simple question....
4. Its time to check Facebook- its already second half and she's tired of d match(when chin chin and Fanta don finish).... she takes the phone and start browsing.... my special advice bro...make sure you have MB
5. You can never know who she's supporting- We both jubilated when real Madrid scored the first goal. I thought we're both on the same side, not after she shouted "GOAL" when Juventus equalized. Bruh, this one weak me!!!....
6. feel free to add yours

6 Likes

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by MEGGATRON(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
She would ask why is that man(referee) running around without kicking the ball?

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Bibi294(f): 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2017
My boyfriend can relate... I can ask the most dumb question coz I don't understand anything in that boring game

4 Likes

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol. I overheard a girl ask her bf what the referee would do when his yellow cards finished. True story.

13 Likes

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by NevetsIbot(m): 1:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bibi294:
My boyfriend can relate... I can ask the most dumb question coz I don't understand anything in that boring game
ha! Football is boring? Lmao.. Damn... What is boring in football?

1 Like

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by johnnn20: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
RaggedyAnn:
Lol. I overheard a girl ask her bf what the referee would do when his yellow cards finished. True story.
lol grin
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Gebbson007(m): 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2017
l. I overheard a girl ask her bf what the referee would do when his yellow cards finished.

Rotfl

Pls shift lemme faint ,it's ma civil right

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Euphoria19: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
I'm a girl and i love football but my female friends think its weird and boring undecided
So one day while watching an El Classico match with one of them,the time was like 88:10 and she saw it and said "Jesus see these people (Barca) have already scored 88 goals while the other(Real Madrid) just 10"
I didn't even know what to say sef,in that moment i understood how boyfriends feel in that situation

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Marcus2(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Euphoria19:
I'm a girl and i love football but my female friends think its weird and boring undecided
So one day while watching an El Classico match with one of them,the time was like 88:10 and she saw it and said "Jesus see these people (Barca) have already scored 88 goals while the other(Real Madrid) just 10"
I didn't even know what to say sef,in that moment i understood how boyfriends feel in that situation
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Marcus2(m): 2:24pm On Jun 04, 2017
Euphoria19:
lol that's damn funny.
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by decency12(m): 2:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
You would have quickly bought her another chin-chin and fanta so the two of you can concentrate

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 04, 2017
Bibi294:

Soccer? Boring? Huh? Oh well, different strokes for different folks.

Yesterday, I kept switching between UCL and NASCAR. If it's not soccer, or car racing (NASCAR or F1), I'm not interested.
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by firstking01(m): 2:45pm On Jun 04, 2017
johnnn20:
Okay, so she followed me to watch real Madrid vs juventus yesterday...just like every other day...i am in for another dramatic show,, not from ronaldo or benzema but from my funny queen...Today, I'll be telling you 5 things she does when she follows you to viewing center, enjoy!!!
1.Fanta and chin-chin- Thank God and thanks to the woman who sells provisions next to the viewing center....my gf makes sure she buys two fanta and two chin-chin enough for first and second half.....
2. "is that guy who bites playing for real Madrid"-- If you hate to talk at viewing center, please never go with your gf.....I told her yes Suarez plays for real Madrid (I can't shout)
3. "she ask you which team is white and purple- OK, that's a simple question....
4. Its time to check Facebook- its already second half and she's tired of d match(when chin chin and Fanta don finish).... she takes the phone and start browsing.... my special advice bro...make sure you have MB
5. You can never know who she's supporting- We both jubilated when real Madrid scored the first goal. I thought we're both on the same side, not after she shouted "GOAL" when Juventus equalized. Bruh, this one weak me!!!....
6. feel free to add yours

The space bar on your phone is not for fancy.
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Garrirevenge(f): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
Soccer is an interesting sport.
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by firstking01(m): 2:53pm On Jun 04, 2017
This one was live at national stadium surulere....i played attacking midfield "10"....we were a goal down...at a point the ball went outa play to throwing, na so she rush the ball pick am run enter inside field and guess what she did??, your guess is as good as mine....

1 Like

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Euphoria19: 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
Marcus2:

lol that's damn funny.

Too funny,i eventually asked how it was possible for them to score 88 goals,as if they were superhuman
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by robinhood1712: 3:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
if you say something about a player being bought or sold , She'll say "is buying and selling of human being not slavery" lol ...

5 Likes

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 04, 2017
lol
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Bibi294(f): 4:02pm On Jun 04, 2017
NevetsIbot:
ha! Football is boring? Lmao.. Damn... What is boring in football?
A game WHR adults will be chasing a ball.... Some defender, some striker.... I don't understand
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Rukkydelta(f): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
robinhood1712:
if you say something about a player being bought or sold , She'll say "is buying and selling of human being not slavery" lol ...
Explain to her
I didn't know anything about football before but my brother put me through

1 Like

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by EmilyNte1988(f): 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2017
I love football. Guys get surprise wen I check scores online. Nothing separates Me from my football.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 04, 2017
Football is damn fun, i wonder y some girls find it boring tho
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by johnnn20: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
EmilyNte1988:
I love football. Guys get surprise wen I check scores online. Nothing separates Me from my football.
nice one joor
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 04, 2017
I'm also a football fan...I even play bets....my gf loves football too...momsy hates it like crazy but it's what I love...Last night on my way back from the viewing centre, I was so scared as in it was so quiet...I even heard some guys laughing but I couldn't see them...Omo all I could think of was ritualist ....im Glad I got home safe#halamadrid

1 Like

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
My gf hates me when I tell we should go to viewing center, though that's the only time she hates me
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:49pm On Jun 04, 2017
EmilyNte1988:

Most girls do
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by dahreyM: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2017
she dozes offcheesy. ion have a girlfriend buh i noticed it when a guy came to the viewing centre with his girlfriend. m single and searching, who is gonna be my girlfriend? so me sef go see babe take go viewing centrecheesy. i find it sexy when your girlfriend follows you to the viewing centre, it makes you feel specialcheesy.
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Amarabae(f): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2017
I love watching Football jor. My sweet manchester united. Red is my blood. #ggmu

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by Bluezy13(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
firstking01:
This one was live at national stadium surulere....i played attacking midfield "10"....we were a goal down...at a point the ball went outa play to throwing, na so she rush the ball pick am run enter inside field and guess what she did??, your guess is as good as mine....

Haven't experienced such...
But I wouldn't mind smilingly walking up to her and giving her a perk, then whispering "Sweetheart, don't pick the ball again, it's against the rule...just pray we win" and I'll smile back to the pitch.

Reasonable persons...including the referee will understand.

By the way, mind completing it??
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by jakandeola(m): 7:28am On Jun 05, 2017
Amarabae:
I love watching Football jor.
My sweet manchester united. Red is my blood.
#ggmu
u neva tell me d gud news and I see u as a friend
Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by jakandeola(m): 7:30am On Jun 05, 2017
Bibi294:
but u watch big broda as dey sex thiersef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things She Does When She Follows You To Viewing Center- by firstking01(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2017
Bluezy13:

Haven't experienced such...
But I wouldn't mind smilingly walking up to her and giving her a perk, then whispering "Sweetheart, don't pick the ball again, it's against the rule...just pray we win" and I'll smile back to the pitch.

Reasonable persons...including the referee will understand.

By the way, mind completing it??
It was a high profile match....mopols were everywhere sef....crowds were cheering the both teams cos it was a 3rd place match, tho we won the bronze medal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

....... / Why Are Some Guys Weak / See Rihanna Half Naked For Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.