Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Do Girls Go To Shoprite, Spar To Shop, Show Off Or Snap Pictures? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls Go To Shoprite, Spar To Shop, Show Off Or Snap Pictures? (824 Views)

After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments / These Hot Ghanaian Twin Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online / Ghanaian Handsome Brothers Are Making Girls Go Gaga Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls Go To Shoprite, Spar To Shop, Show Off Or Snap Pictures? by marvelck: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
I dont understand why someone will leave her house in Achara layout to come to Shoprite to buy just one tooth brush and orbit chewing gum. Can someone explain this act?

Jessica
Re: Do Girls Go To Shoprite, Spar To Shop, Show Off Or Snap Pictures? by Aniker(f): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lols.. Am sure you do it
Re: Do Girls Go To Shoprite, Spar To Shop, Show Off Or Snap Pictures? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ah
...it is the pleasure of adulthood 2 be able 2 crank up the car u OWN and can actually now drive
2 go out at anytime of the day 2 run unnecessary erronds.
smiley. Life is good.
Re: Do Girls Go To Shoprite, Spar To Shop, Show Off Or Snap Pictures? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Ladies ( and guys too) lipsrsealed :

Go to shoprite, buy #1000 worth of goods, take 1000 pictures undecided Especially in the toilet

And they gladly post it on insta

Quote Me only if you're one of them
Re: Do Girls Go To Shoprite, Spar To Shop, Show Off Or Snap Pictures? by ashewoboy(m): 8:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
they go there to do both. sometimes, they follow their friend to take pictures.
Re: Do Girls Go To Shoprite, Spar To Shop, Show Off Or Snap Pictures? by Chikelue2000(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2016
Even here in Abuja, come see hw dis ladies will just approach u to help them take a pix. Its so annoying. I had to decline her request
Re: Do Girls Go To Shoprite, Spar To Shop, Show Off Or Snap Pictures? by serenegroup(m): 9:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
guy u are not getting the drift. they go there to find boyfriends.
Re: Do Girls Go To Shoprite, Spar To Shop, Show Off Or Snap Pictures? by Thanos(m): 12:37am On Dec 07, 2016
am telling you. the height of stupidity
Re: Do Girls Go To Shoprite, Spar To Shop, Show Off Or Snap Pictures? by torres89: 2:25am On Dec 07, 2016
I wish I could delete every gal that takes a picture in Shoprite and uploads it...

but if I do that I will be left with no friends....

nothing irritates me more than looking at your background and seeing soap, biscuits or some silly stuff being displayed for sale

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please If You Are A Lesbian Or Gay,please Unfollow Me Abeg / Ladies It Is Not By Force To Marry Poor Man / Is It Wrong To Ask A Girl Her Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.