Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,696 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? (5828 Views)

We Missed You,olabowale,abu Zola,lagosboy,uplawal And The Rest / Jarus & Olabowale: Why Is Islamic Teaching And Belief Not Uniform? / Sir Olabowale Lets Discuss Aisha's Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by olabowale(m): 12:43am On Nov 15, 2009
@Noetic:« #28 on: Today at 12:05:09 AM »
Quote from: Abuzola on Yesterday at 08:07:49 PM
Luke 22;42 "Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done."

Jesu regreted at last

mathew 27;46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?"--which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"

illiteracy is a disease.

He asked that God's will be done. . . .was that not what happened?
Is that his will or the Will of God, since we heard him praying to God that He should let the cup pass off his head? What I see here is that it is true that it is the Will of God that was done, and not the will of Jesus, who begged, prayed, cried, wept to no acceptance of his request?
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by na2day2(m): 12:49am On Nov 15, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic:« #28 on: Today at 12:05:09 AM » Is that his will or the Will of God, since we heard him praying to God that He should let the cup pass off his head? What I see here is that it is true that it is the Will of God that was done, and not the will of Jesus, who begged, prayed, cried, wept to no acceptance of his request?

have u ever tried dying for sum1 b4? have u been asked to do a task in ur life where u actually said to the person telling u to do it that i dont feel like it but since u asked i will? why cant u guys use the brain God gave u for once to reason rather than blowing up ppl? nonsense! ! !
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by olabowale(m): 12:53am On Nov 15, 2009
@Noetic: « #23 on: Yesterday at 05:20:45 PM »  
Quote from: olabowale on November 13, 2009, 03:58 AM
@Noetics: « #4 on: Yesterday at 09:10:05 AM »  Is it impossible that Yahweh or Jehovah neer answer a single prayer by anyone; Jewish or Christian religion person? Even the person you call God? I remember that God did not answer the prayers of Jesus made seeking help against being persecuted which ended by him being nailed on the wood!

what prayer of Jesus did God refuse to answer?
How about "Take the Cup away from my head?" Should a God be praying to a God any way, then another God different from him? Should he be asking himself to take away a cup and conceding that it is the Will of the other God is certain to be done? What kind of God prays to another? I say the praying God is not really a God, for sure, but the One whom he is praying to is the True God, at least higher in authority? Why will a God need another God for support if he is fully in control?
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by olabowale(m): 1:09am On Nov 15, 2009
@Na2day: « #33 on: Today at 12:49:39 AM »
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 12:43:51 AM
@Noetic:« #28 on: Today at 12:05:09 AM » Is that his will or the Will of God, since we heard him praying to God that He should let the cup pass off his head? What I see here is that it is true that it is the Will of God that was done, and not the will of Jesus, who begged, prayed, cried, wept to no acceptance of his request?

have u ever tried dying for sum1 b4? have u been asked to do a task in your life where u actually said to the person telling u to do it that i dont feel like it but since u asked i will? why cant u guys use the brain God gave u for once to reason rather than blowing up ppl? nonsense! ! !
I will not die for anyone except where I am trying to preserve the life of that person and I die in the process. See, my primary intention was not to die but to preserve and death occurs anyhow. Now, no contemporary of mine have the audacity to order me around and I do not have the authority to tell him or her that I have no boss in our relationship, whereby the tone will change from him/her from ordering me to suggestion. At suggestion, then I may or may not do it, and there is no need for me to appeal to that person in a manner showing that he/she is the one that can determine my involvement and the outcome of my pitch to not do this thing is all his/her without me having a say!

The above scenario is what happened to Jesus: he had no say so in the matter. Though he begged and carried on, but he knew that the refusal or acceptance is not his and he cant do diddlley about it! It seems to any disinterested person in the matter to simply conclude that if Jesus was a God, his Godship is just without any real authority, otherwise another God will not be controlling his destiny. Afterall, Jesus said, of my own power I can do nothing, except what God allows me to do.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by noetic15(m): 1:16am On Nov 15, 2009
olabowale:

this has more to do with deductions from the prayer of Jesus, . . .the issue of His divinity has been addressed several times already.
Jesus foretold his death in previous chapters and rebuked peter for wishing that he (Jesus) does not die. So Jesus was comfortable with dying.

His prayer in the garden is simply an illustration to believers to always submit to the will of the father.
This is not rocket science why are u struggling to understand this simple fact?
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by olabowale(m): 3:55am On Nov 15, 2009
@Noetic: #36 on: Today at 01:16:59 AM »
Quote from: olabowale on Today at 12:43:51 AM

this has more to do with deductions from the prayer of Jesus, . . .the issue of His divinity has been addressed several times already.
Jesus foretold his death in previous chapters and rebuked peter for wishing that he (Jesus) does not die. So Jesus was comfortable with dying.

His prayer in the garden is simply an illustration to believers to always submit to the will of the father.
This is not rocket science why are u struggling to understand this simple fact?
I am wondering if you think you are dealing with children whom you can make to swallow any line(s) of lies? Imagine Jesus crying and carrying on through the prayer periods, whih included day and night and extend beyond the garden, and you are telling us without any quiverness in your voice that all of the is for the "believers?" Wow, what a superior strength displayed therefore we see of the child of slaughter from the loin of Ibrahim (AS)! A little boy if we take Isaac and keep boss woman Sarah away from the scene (how, am sure its impossible, since she was able to force God to force Abraham to send his frst child and his mother into the wilderness, without any further care), and a teenager at most if we take Ismail even with his mother, we can see that if Ibrahim were to make his choice, Sarah will settle on the teenager for slaughter, was able to not cry when the father led him to the slaughter spot.

But Jesus who was coached and made to come on earth for this singular purpose (coaching God and making come on earth, yet still couldnt do it without coming apart at the seams) did not stop displaying his not willing to die, right up to the time he yelled out on the cross, "my God, my God (the truth finally came out, while you are deceiving me saying it is father; haa) why has thou forsaken me", show that he is no God and not willing to die. The chairman of a company cant talk to another Chairman in a manner to indicate that he is below the Chairman he is talking to and if this happens and somebody say that he is still a Chairman is a gullible soul.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Abuzola(m): 6:35pm On Nov 15, 2009
Na2day and noetic- you guys are bloody dunce, what is God's will '. So if he decide the cup not to pass away it is not his will ? Awesome dude
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by na2day2(m): 1:28am On Nov 16, 2009
Abuzola:

Na2day and noetic- you guys are bloody dunce, what is God's will '. So if he decide the cup not to pass away it is not his will ? Awesome dude

--sighs-- education is a waste on u, seriously
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Abuzola(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2009
Ignorance is ur problem
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Dfearless1(m): 1:06am On Nov 17, 2009
Aloy~Emeka & noetic15 learn 2 spell Allah in Capital Letter cos He's supremacy & not ordinary being lyk me & U. May He increase us in knowledge & guide us 2 d ryt path.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by noetic15(m): 1:11am On Nov 17, 2009
olabowale:

@Noetic: #36 on: Today at 01:16:59 AM » I am wondering if you think you are dealing with children whom you can make to swallow any line(s) of lies? Imagine Jesus crying and carrying on through the prayer periods, whih included day and night and extend beyond the garden, and you are telling us without any quiverness in your voice that all of the is for the "believers?" Wow, what a superior strength displayed therefore we see of the child of slaughter from the loin of Ibrahim (AS)! A little boy if we take Isaac and keep boss woman Sarah away from the scene (how, am sure its impossible, since she was able to force God to force Abraham to send his frst child and his mother into the wilderness, without any further care), and a teenager at most if we take Ismail even with his mother, we can see that if Ibrahim were to make his choice, Sarah will settle on the teenager for slaughter, was able to not cry when the father led him to the slaughter spot.

But Jesus who was coached and made to come on earth for this singular purpose (coaching God and making come on earth, yet still couldnt do it without coming apart at the seams) did not stop displaying his not willing to die, right up to the time he yelled out on the cross, "my God, my God (the truth finally came out, while you are deceiving me saying it is father; haa) why has thou forsaken me", show that he is no God and not willing to die. The chairman of a company cant talk to another Chairman in a manner to indicate that he is below the Chairman he is talking to and if this happens and somebody say that he is still a Chairman is a gullible soul.

All of the above are pure ignoble semantics. ur concerns have been repeatedly addressed.

Abuzola:

u always crack me up with ur
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by noetic15(m): 1:12am On Nov 17, 2009
D-fearless:

Aloy~Emeka & noetic15 learn 2 spell Allah in Capital Letter cos He's supremacy & not ordinary being lyk me & U. May He increase us in knowledge & guide us 2 d ryt path.

would u spell spell sango with capital S? if not, why not?
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by olabowale(m): 1:43am On Nov 17, 2009
when noetic15 finds himself cornered, the lashes out with a one liner venomous lie!
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Dfearless1(m): 2:19am On Nov 17, 2009
@ noetic15, Can't U 4 1nce obey d rule of English. Is it polite 2 spell Prophet Isa (AS) JESUS as jesus.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Dfearless1(m): 2:42am On Nov 17, 2009
@ Ustaz Olabowale & unrelented Broda Abuzola (Jazakum llahu khairan).

May Allah continue 2 enrich U wit abundant Rahma 2 teach d lyks of noetic15, na2day & odas. It really baffles me dat sum people are just battle ready 2 attack anytin Islam stands 4. My advise 4 dem is dat they should argue constructively wit evidence 2 substantiate their points. Remember dat oda people are going 2 benefit 4rm dis.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Remii(m): 2:46am On Nov 17, 2009
I really commend the zeal of Ustaz Olabowale and Bro Abuzola, may Allah accept their efforts as acts of ibaadah, may their types multiply among the Ummah. Amin.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Nobody: 2:49am On Nov 17, 2009
remii has joined abuzola's their gang? The gang of suicide bombers and boko harem.

me and you go wear the same trouser sha. angry

were you pretending before?

and they'll say people should not generalize.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by No2Atheism(m): 2:55am On Nov 17, 2009
@tpia

Please note the following.

1. A Moderate muslim is one who is yet to obey the Quran.
2. A True muslim would behave like Osama end of story.

So please do not be suprised . . . that so called moderate muslims secretly actually support what the radical muslims are doing.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by whoisallah: 3:07am On Nov 17, 2009
@tpia

So please do not be suprised . . . that so called moderate muslims secretly actually support what the radical muslims are doing.

Spot on, or better still, GGGGGGGGGBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMM grin
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Abuzola(m): 11:24am On Nov 17, 2009
'Even if ALLAH had sent down to them (jews and xtrians and other disbelievers) Angels to warn them and the dead had spoken to them and We had gathered together all things before their eyes,
they would not have believed unless Allah willed, but most of them behave ignorantly'
Quran 6:111
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by na2day2(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2009
Abuzola:

'Even if ALLAH had sent down to them (jews and xtrians and other disbelievers) Angels to warn them and the dead had spoken to them and We had gathered together all things before their eyes,
they would not have believed unless Allah willed, but most of them behave ignorantly'

dont u mean ur allah is ignorant?
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Abuzola(m): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2009
Again

Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by olabowale(m): 8:37pm On Nov 17, 2009
listen to this keferi man in london with his bonion riden feet wearing a dirty bottom seam street dragging sutana calling man god idol worshipper without shame! who is angrier than you when you are faced with facts about you worshipping multi headed god, one part man, just like me, another part ghost like and the last part may be God, but you mislabelled Him as your father, while you still have papa and mama (God protect them) in Nigeria?

The above is reality, unlike your easily debugged, unsubstantiated statement about your Creator Whom you stubbornly insulted along with His messenger prophet Muhammad (AS) whose prophet period you and I and the rest of humanity from the time of his prophet office till end of time live!

I dont wanna step on your kasok because i dont wanna trip you, since am wearing bonfo, i am clean as a whistle!
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by Dfearless1(m): 11:51pm On Nov 17, 2009
@noetic15, I can see dat U're lost & did not want 2 agree. I pray dat GOD should unblind U B4 it's 2 late. D more we try 2 guide U, D more U distance urself 4rm D truth. A word is enough 4 a wise.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by AloyEmeka6: 3:38am On Nov 18, 2009
No2Atheism:

@tpia

Is this man below moderate or true muslim?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-353528.0.html
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by na2day2(m): 8:36am On Nov 18, 2009
olabowale:

listen to this keferi man in london with his bonion riden feet wearing a dirty bottom seam street dragging sutana calling man god idol worshipper without shame! who is angrier than you when you are faced with facts about you worshipping multi headed god, one part man, just like me, another part ghost like and the last part may be God, but you mislabelled Him as your father, while you still have papa and mama (God protect them) in Nigeria?

The above is reality, unlike your easily debugged, unsubstantiated statement about your Creator Whom you stubbornly insulted along with His messenger prophet Muhammad (AS) whose prophet period you and I and the rest of humanity from the time of his prophet office till end of time live!

I dont wanna step on your kasok because i dont wanna trip you, since am wearing bonfo, i am clean as a whistle!

civilization and education has not been much help to u
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by olabowale(m): 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2009
@Dexmond: « #60 on: Today at 08:11:51 AM »
[Quote]Most Muslim if not all know that allah is very far from them. I heard this from the testimonies of ex-muslims. I concur to it too because Islam does not provide intercessor. Let the man come to Jesus "For he will not cast him away"[/Quote]When i put my face on the floor to Allah, for my humility and humbly submitting to Him, He rewards me by removing the Veil between The Foot Stool of His Throne and me, thereby my worship; prayer, supplication and all rise up without and barrier for acceptance. The distance between me and He, based on my willingness to worship Him alone, become the shortest while my face is prostrated. Unlike you in your arrogance, while the best you do is knee with your eyes close before three dieties; Him, he, he (Father, Son, Ghost)! Now I have short you what you call far is the shortest distance and the closest distance between Creator and created, and it is the only the muslims who enjoy this special relationship.

While you and ex muslims concur on emptyness, the Messenger Muhammad (AS) is the first that will make Intercession on the day of Judgement (read it in the last few verses of Surah Maryam), and that will inshaAllah, before anyone! The muslims with special conditions shall also be intercessors, while you disbelievers shall be herded like cattles to dwell in Hell. I think you are trying to conveniently forget that Jesus by religion was neither a Jew nor a christian, but a muslim, who if alive at the time of Muhammad would have followed Muhammad like Abu Bakr (RA) did.

Proof: Muhammad said Musa as an example would have followed him. Jesus said that Jesus ruling must be fulfilled. If Jesus must follow Moses, and Musa must follow Muhammad, then by simple natural extention of who must be followed by whom, we see that Isa must have to follow Muhammad! If I follow Muhammad, why will I have to adopt the wrong way that you disbelievers create, deceitfully or in arrogance and in pride against your Creator claim to be the way of Jesus, when it is clear that it is not the way of Moses, whom Jesus said he followed by telling everyone that whoever abrogates after him from among his people ,any part of it shall be the least?

@na2day? (m); « #61 on: Today at 08:36:34 AM »
[Quote]civilization and education has not been much help to u[/quote]I am grateful for the Deity Who have prevented me from your kinda of civilation and education, that have (not has 'singular', because it is have 'plural' been or not and) not been much help to me. May Allah not make my heart as arrogant, full of pride and falsely certain about the destination of its soul, heaven, failing to realise that in heaven there are 7 heavens, paradise, hell and others.
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by olabowale(m): 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2009
@na2day?: I did not even asked you about what you meant about my lack of education and civilazation, because i know that it will be impossible for you to calibrate, considering that you dont even know the difference between One and Three!
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by na2day2(m): 8:35pm On Nov 18, 2009
olabowale:

@na2day?: I did not even asked you about what you meant about my lack of education and civilazation, because i know that it will be impossible for you to calibrate, considering that you dont even know the difference between One and Three!

well that was ur 1st mistake
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by olabowale(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
na2day? cant even respond to me, with anyintelligence, except off the wall response like "thats you first mistake?" whats the mistake; the fact that i said you dont know the difference between One God and three gods; father and Jesus and Ghost? Can you count, man?
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by na2day2(m): 9:10am On Nov 19, 2009
olabowale:

na2day? cant even respond to me, with anyintelligence, except off the wall response like "thats you first mistake?" whats the mistake; the fact that i said you dont know the difference between One God and three gods; father and Jesus and Ghost? Can you count, man?

like i said, ur 1st mistake. if in ur koran ur god keeps saying "we" common sense would have told you it is more than one. In the bible it clearly states that there is one God but that one God refers to him self as "we" and the bible declares there are 3 that keep the records in heaven, the Father, the Word (Jesus) and the Spirit (Holy Spirit) and these 3 are one. so the bible justifies the "we" but ur brilliant scholar abuzola, explanation for the "we" in the koran is that ur allah talks to himself in plural terms, weird!
Re: Olabowale & Abuzola: What Shall This Muslim Do B4 Allah Answers His Prayer? by olabowale(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2009
@na2day?: it is evident that you are neither a yoruba blood for you would have heard somebody like your elder talking to you in a manner that "plural majestic pronoun" met him or her, alone, nor that you have any royal blood in you, otherwise you would have heard the same majestic pronoun from the lips of any, talking about himself or herself.

examples; i may say to my wife, "sebi 'awa' loko?", meaning "we" are the husband?, seeing fro, my language structure that it is me alone that is the husband (singular), a situation that she and I and everyone is clear about.

as for the royal, just like the wearer of the crown does not see the inside of the crown, he never refers to himself in a singular pronoun: "ani" ipade di ojo mejo, meaning "we" said the meeting is 8 days from when uttered.

and for those of you who will say that the same yoruba language says "enikon ki nje "awa" de, meaning a single person can not announce his presence as in 'we are here', only applies when the weak is dealing with the strong, since alagbara or olowo lagba (the powerful/the wealthy is always the elder), whose opinion carries much weight!

now na2day?, if mortals can give themselves such imprtance as in plural of royal majesty, why do you think that the Immortal Lord God the Creator cant address Hinself in the same manner, since He uses the higher gender known to mankind, Male instead of female to denote Himself, yet we His creatures know that He is completely different from us, in physical and emotional sense, yet you christians and your patrons, the jews, etc falsely claim that you are of His image!

tell us how such a statement can be true; does your physical shape exactly His, or it what you have inside is like His? are you immortal, too?

again list my mistakes, since you said above 'that is your first mistake'. i think your idea about my mistakes, especially the first is dead. if not give me a good rebuttal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wallahi One Of The Best Place I Have Been To Is Nigeria - Mufti Ismael Musa Menk / Ramadan Is Here, Matters Arising / Christians (evangelism) And Their Deceptions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.