Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,070 members, 7,852,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? (3031 Views)

South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Divay22(f): 12:44am On Dec 07, 2016
AloyalNigerian:
Don't you watch "The Flash"? grin
No
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
hmmm.am sorry, but I'm a night crawler,but I'll go... good night
tongue tongue tongue Are you from Benin?
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Divay22(f): 12:49am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
tongue tongue tongue Are you from Benin?
No
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
No
He traveled back in time. #Technology.
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
No
na dem dey craw for night
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Divay22(f): 1:00am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
na dem dey craw for night
alright then...i guess as a deltan I'm standing alone
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
alright then...i guess as a deltan I'm standing alone
oh! Don't fly far tho. Cuz boys are not smiling tongue tongue
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Divay22(f): 1:16am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
oh! Don't fly far tho. Cuz boys are not smiling tongue tongue
yea.i know Wat sup, been a guest for long....Alright you can go to sleep now, nice having a chi chat with you...
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 07, 2016
ArienRic:

Thanks sis, I'll be heading to Lagos by friday.

In this hard time when majority are hungry.
You wanna waste #50,000 on transport just because of pvssy.
If you die on your way now people will be saying village things.
You can come down to Kubwa express, enjoy the breeze and the screeching of the wheels.
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by DaWNigerian: 4:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Please submit stories like these to www.datingwhilenigerian.com/submit/
It's so interesting!
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by ikp120(m): 7:23am On Dec 07, 2016
ArienRic:

Hehe Ohh I can't do this bro, flirting around is immoral to me, kind of injustice to the forlorns. Thanks

Lolzzz grin grin
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by naijaboiy: 7:46am On Dec 07, 2016
ArienRic:

I'm just sad, I mean real sad, I just feel like talking to someone, that's why am here, won't kill myself if she decides, its her choice, and I'll respect it, never knew heart could be so frail.
Thanks anyway!
You should talk to her. Except you are also tired of the relationship.
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Thanos:
dumped? no na. you were just demoted to the position of casual friend who is always ready for casual sex cool

I didn't get this, we planned to tie the knot 2017
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by igboko1: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2016
let me tell u something women need attention when u are not giving her the attention. she needs someone else will do it for her,Dats why distance relationship at times is not good.most times it works for different people.just call her and talk to her.
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by sats: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2016
OP abeg no vex o, I wan ask you one question , have you given her kondo?
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by MrsMurphy(f): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2016
ArienRic:

Bro its not easy like that oh, I've never had a stint with any other girl, I wanna try if I can get things fixed. I know she still loves mesad
I sound so weaksad
I know how you feel, just go talk to her and find out what the problem is
NB- just bear in mind that the relationship might have ended.
Hugs okay
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by mercy0008(f): 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2017
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by mercy0008(f): 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
SEND ME A MAIL, LETS TALK.
ArienRic:

I'm just sad, I mean real sad, I just feel like talking to someone, that's why am here, won't kill myself if she decides, its her choice, and I'll respect it, never knew heart could be so frail.
Thanks anyway!
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2017
ArienRic:
cry cry cryHello Friends, to be sincere I never knew I can be this weak, this evening I just get a call from my girlfriend of 6 years in Lagos, we've been together all these years, even though we've been apart we have always been together, she do come to Abj to spend time here often, this evening I received a call from her and she threw me a question that if she double date how would I feel? I knew something was wrong, she told me that I don't have her time again that I'm been consumed by my work and she's badly hurtsad and she wanna have a rethink of our relationship and our lines will be off for this period, now the problem is she's so emotional and can hurt herself and I'm deeply hurt, I've never been with another girl and don't even know if I can handle new relationship. So sad guys, I'm not joking, I've never be down and sad like this all my life.

PS: I've got no friend to share what I feel right now with, reason am sharing it with you guys.
that "period" your lines are gonna be off are the times the other guy is fuckingg and exploring her trust me. Once a girl tells you she needs some time off a relationship, it sure is BEST time you let go....
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by agbonkamen(f): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2017
Jst commit suicide cuz it is finishedundecided
you are wicked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ashawo, Olosho And Runsgirl / Tag A Friend To Answer / Only Our Nigerian Mothers Do This. Lol!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.