Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday (17299 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 55th Birthday Today / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Lilimax(f): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2016
I love this man of God for one thing: The platform he gave the youths to unleash and maximize their various potentials
while holding on to their salvation smiley
The likes of Sinach, Frank Edwards, Eben, BishopChikancy, Joe_Praise, Ada Ehi, Ada Ume, Etc all came out from him.

I celebrate you today MOG and I pray for more of God's grace on your life in Jesus name.
Amen.

5 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by ijemomo(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Pastor, who r u celebrating ur birthday with? Where ur daughters with u? I heard Anita is now married!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by dckng16(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by drboye(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2016
eezeribe:

his
bad belle..always looking for mistakes. thanks anyways
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by ideaz: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2016
I celebrate you sir!

You thought me almost all the truth I know today about God!

You have brought the knowledge of God to millions around the world.

You are strengthened this day and always to achieve more for God in Jesus Name.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by fyneguy: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy Birthday Pastor Chris,

May God continue to reveal Himself to you more and more, for the edification of the Body of Christ. Thanks for your commitment to the Ministry and feeding God's people with nutritious food of the spirit. The Devil has been firing shots at you but you remain steadfast.

God bless you and yours, sir.

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by awu79: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
HBD SIR.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by lottomkyes200: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PASTOR WE LOVE YOU SO DEARLY
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by iSpread(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MAN WHO MADE ME RICH...

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by koolaid87: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
JesusmyGod1:
thanks u my coach, my father, my everything

you the Jesus Christ I see on earth

thanks for ur lovely and great message

it transformed my life.

words aint enough to tell u thank u.

I love u Pastor.

i remembered 2006 crusade in benin city, since that day my life has been transformed

from having just 2k in 2006 to 1.5billion 2016

God bless u man of God

BENI

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by babapressy(m): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2016
I love this man of God so dearly from my spirit. He is a great inspiration and blessing to me in my journey in ministry, though i've left CE for like 10yrs now but i still love, honour and respect the unction/hand of God over his live. I received Jesus into my life through his ministration back then on December 6th, 2000 @d national stadium surulere, Lagos, Night of bliss. His annointing has a rob off over my life and i know it. Happy birthday to you sir . More grace

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by iconics: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy Birthday to my Father and Life Coach! I love you Pastor Sir

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by DaMotivator(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday to my Pastor, Teacher, Mentor, Life's coach and Instructor....Pastor Chris...Listening to ur Messages over the years have made me become the Man of God I am Today...Ur messages Points to Jesus and Total work of Redemption...Making us fully aware of Who we are in Christ, wat we have and where we have been place...seated with christ in d heavenly...far above all principality....I celebrate the Grace of God upon ur life....I see U moving from one level of Glory to another....I Love u sir

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by NaWetinDey(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday,word-divider. You are already blessed, so no more "May God bless you." My prayer now is: may a double portion of God's blessing and anointing on you fall upon, reside in, remain with and work through me. Amen!
You are a spirit to emulate sir.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by P0intBlank(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Lilimax:
I love this man of God for one thing: The platform he gave the youths to unleash and maximize their various potentials
while holding on to their salvation smiley
The likes of Sinach, Frank Edwards, Eben, BishopChikancy, Joe_Praise, Ada Ehi, Ada Ume, Etc all came out from him.

I celebrate you today MOG and I pray for more of God's grace on your life in Jesus name.
Amen.

Add to that: Buchi, Samsong, Jahdiel, Martin Phike

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by P0intBlank(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2016
babapressy:
I love this man of God so dearly from my spirit. He is a great inspiration and blessing to me in my journey in ministry, though i've left CE for like 10yrs now but i still love, honour and respect the unction/hand of God over his live. I received Jesus into my life through his ministration back then on December 6th, 2000 @d national stadium surulere, Lagos, Night of bliss. His annointing has a rob off over my life and i know it. Happy birthday to you sir . More grace

Same Here. Though I don't attend CE but this man's ministry has greatly impacted my life.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by tianna123(f): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday to the most wonderful man of God, our pastor,father, teacher, mentor, instructor and life coach! There is so much to say about you sir Rev.(Dr. ) chris oyakhilome , we love you so much. You gave our life a meaning through the word of God impacted in you, we Receive strength and ability to do all things, may God continue to use you to bless the nations of the world, you are the gift of God to our world your teachings all this years has elevated us and caused us to triumph always in life. your love motivates us to be better and do more for the kingdom of God, you are worth more than a treasure to us and to the world, may God increase you more and keep Blessing you Abundantly. We love you sir, HAPPY BIRTHDAY sir.. We celebrate you always

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Orikinla(m): 11:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy Birthday!.
I wish you many happier returns of the day with all the glory and thanksgivings to our Almighty Father God JEHOVAH for beautiful long life and more prosperity in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord, Saviour and Messiah. Amen!
Enjoy your birthday!
Cheers all the way!
Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by michaelemenine: 11:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday to my Father, Pastor and Life Coach! Congratulations Sir. You're simply the best! A 'God sent' to this generation.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by omogin(f): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday my great man of the great God!!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Ogabarrister(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
My family and I celebrate and love you dearly
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by kelvin91: 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Today is the birthday of The Man of God, Prophet, Apostle, Teacher, Evangelist and Pastor, Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome. The writer of the Rhapsody of Realities and more ...
Happy Birthday Sir. We all say thank you, we love youuuuui!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by donnie(m): 1:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
To a man who is excellence and royalty personified. I salute you Rev Dr. Chris Oyakhilome.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Preciousseed(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday my dearly beloved pastor Chris. The lesson you taught me about faith is still fresh in my memory and your indepth knowledge of the Holy Spirit is unrivalled.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by icewinz(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by donnie(m): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
cyrexx:
Where is your wife? You two celebrating together would make it a great birthday celebration. Right now, you are just exposing yourself to open ridicule. You can't keep your home. What can you possibly preach about marriage to your church members?

He cannot preach to you but you love, Eben, Sinach, Frank Edwards, Buchi, Joe Praise, Samsung, Jahdiel, Ada, etc and you say you are blessed by their music ba?

Is your head paining you?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by P0intBlank(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
donnie:

He cannot precah to you but you love, Eben, Sinach, Frank Edwards, Buchi, Joe Praise, Samsung, Jahdiel, Ada, etc and you say you are blessed by their music ba?

Is your head paining you?

Bro, don't waste your time replying this kind of people. If they have eyes and yet cannot see, there's nothing you'll say that will change their perception.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Skyfornia(m): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Happy birthday my life coach....it's from Glory to Glory

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by spiro4real(f): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Happy Birthday to my dear Pastor, Sir. Thank you for impacting my world with the gospel of our Lord Jesus! I join the whole world and host of heaven in celebrating you today sir! I love you plenty Sir!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by Larrydasilva(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hbd pastor, llnp

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 53rd Birthday by cytellProperty: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Solo Makinde. I no know wetin concern you.
opethom:
hbd o, go and settle with your wife sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Spiritual Benefits Of Fasting Based On My Own Personal Experience / Why Do Celestial Church Of Christ Members Go Bare-footed? / Is It A Sin To Drop Empty Envelope In Offering Box?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.