Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) (10670 Views)

Help!! Girlfriend's Vagina Is Slack.... warning Explicit Pictures / 7 Types Of Breasts You Don't Know (EXPLICIT PICTURES INCLUDED) / 15 Vagina Facts That Would Make P*nises Jealous (EXPLICIT PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by lola024(f): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2016
You've all heard horror stories of that one friend's-cousin's-classmate who put some random object inside her vagina during a heated moment and ended up in the hospital with an embarrassing story—and maybe even some serious physical damage. So what's actually dangerous to put in there? We talked to a few health professionals to break it down. Here's what to steer clear of...

1. Douches
Some women like to use douches to clean the vagina, but in actuality, this is totally unnecessary. It can also be dangerous because, according to Dr. Alyssa Dweck, M.D., a gynecologist and Assistant Clinical Professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine, it can cause "a horrible imbalance of the typical bacteria that is supposed to be in the vagina and actually cause an infection." Douching is a known culprit when it comes to pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) and bacterial vaginosis. If you're worried about keeping your vagina clean, the best thing you can do is wash your vulva with soap and water when you take a shower, being careful not to put any soap inside your vagina. See a doctor if you think something smells off. Ultimately, your vagina is self-cleaning, so it doesn't need your help to make it cleaner.

2. Steam
Yes, steaming your vagina at the spa is totally a trend these days, and yes, it's exactly what it sounds like. "They sit on a specific type of spa with no underwear, on special chairs that have herbal infused steam coming out of them, and they steam their bottom," shares Dweck. "And while any sort of warm treatment could feel good and enhance blood supply to the area, we've seen some burns come out of this and irritation from the types of herbs, so I would use significant caution of that. I'm not sure how effective this is to do anything anyway."

3. Tea tree oil
"If you're using household oil as a lubricant, you need high-grade quality oil, not what you use in your kitchen to fry food," says Dr. Raquel Dardik, M.D., a gynecologist and Associate Professor of Gynecology at NYU Langone Medical Center. "And you want to use oil that is pH neutral, so for example, almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil, probably okay." What you don't want to use is tea tree oil, which can cause scary chemical burns: "it's incredibly caustic and will cause a vaginal burn, so probably not okay."

4. Chocolate syrup
"All that stuff has sugar which will change the bacteria and yeast proportions which can cause infections. Those substances can also be irritating to the vaginal skin, so it might seem like a good idea at the time, but you may have either vaginal irritation or a vaginal infection afterwards," says Dardik.

5. Whipped cream
"I would not recommend putting it inside the vagina," says Dweck. "It's really tough to get this stuff out, especially if it's causing a reaction. Fair enough for sexual play if you want to put this stuff on the vulva or other portions of the body and get an erotic experience—that's fine. But I wouldn't advise putting it inside."

6. Vaseline
This is occasionally thought of as an easy form of lubricant, but according to Dweck, Vaseline or any other type of petroleum product can actually be source of infection in the vagina

It get more funny, strange and interesting here.......... read on
18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina

Honorable Mentions
Mariah Carey nipple slip out of her bra at the beach (photos) 18+
How to Have Sex with a Friend
13 Signs Your Friends Are Ruining Your Relationship

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:48am On Dec 07, 2016
grin

Ohhh thank goodness that the vibr@tor is not one of it tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by kokosin: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2016
cu cum bah.......babes now Carry am for hand bag

1 Like

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by dingbang(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

grin
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by jhydebaba(m): 6:54am On Dec 07, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

... and cucumber too cheesy
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by softMarket(m): 6:59am On Dec 07, 2016
That list is not complete......

what abt cucumber?
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by naijaboiy: 7:06am On Dec 07, 2016
I'm not even seeing the things I'm supposed to see. undecided

How about cucumbers, carrots, bananas, sugar cane and even yam tuber?

Op please modify your post. undecided

9 Likes

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Cassava, Coke/Wine bottles, warm meshed sweet potatoes in condoms, candles, etc

2 Likes

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by balanceofterror1(m): 7:28am On Dec 07, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Mimido2(f): 7:29am On Dec 07, 2016
someone said if I put garlic in my .............it will help to keep it clean is it true?
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nutase: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Sickos
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by jamalnation(m): 7:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
someone said if I put garlic in my .............it will help to keep it clean
is it true?
yes

1 Like

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Mimido2(f): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2016
jamalnation:
yes
so I should carry garlic and put it inside?
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by jamalnation(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
Yeah grin its works like magic.

1 Like

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by skedman(m): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=QueenSuccubus post=51703556] grin

Ohhh thank goodness that the vibr@tor is not one of it tongue tongue[/quote. ]did you just say vibrator or cuccumber !!!
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Mimido2(f): 7:44am On Dec 07, 2016
jamalnation:
Yeah grin its works like magic.
hmmmmm

apart from d cleansing wat will it do?
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Nutase:
Sickos

you have no idea.
I bet u've got some kinky toys of ur own locked away in some pink drawer somewhere.

More: +Remote control, torchlights, etc

2 Likes

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:47am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=skedman post=51704959][/quote]

grin

I don't like cucumber.. It's cold and unresponsive tongue
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:

Yes it will make it less bland,spice up dat pussy babe.

1 Like

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by jamalnation(m): 7:58am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
hmmmmm
Ahh. Wat else do u want it 2do
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by adegeye38(m): 8:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
someone said if I put garlic in my .............it will help to keep it clean
is it true?
Beta don't put any garlic anywhere, the v is self cleaning and putting any other thing for cleaning purposes can cause an imbalance of bacteria meant for cleaning.

didnt you read the article?

1 Like

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2016
where are the explicit pictures angry

2 Likes

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by acenazt: 8:57am On Dec 07, 2016
Lmao Steaming the Kpekus. Very soon Dem go begin toast am with butter

1 Like

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
hmmmmm

Don't listen to them oo! You go just burn ur kpekus for nothing...I only just googled it n found out it can be cut n inserted if u have yeast infection only. It cures it as they claim... No put am there oo..
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Mimido2(f): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2016
dairykidd:

Don't listen to them oo! You go just burn ur kpekus for nothing...I only just googled it n found out it can be cut n inserted if u have yeast infection only. It cures it as they claim... No put am there oo..
hmmmmmm
thanks luv
so jalmanation wants to kill me?
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Mimido2(f): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2016
adegeye38:

Beta don't put any garlic anywhere, the v is self cleaning and putting any other thing for cleaning purposes can cause an imbalance of bacteria meant for cleaning.

didnt you read the article?
I read it na
but she didn't include garlic
I only asked because one guy told me dat when garlic is inserted into a lady's v****a it Will cleanse it and dat I can also mix lime with honey and use it to clean my v****a every morning
so I just want to be sure
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
hmmmmmm
thanks luv
so jalmanation wants to kill me?

U welcome dear...lolss bad people erryweer grin
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin
Ha! Or cucumber for that matter grin
Naughty girl tongue
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by FreeSpirited: 10:01am On Dec 07, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

And I am sure you don't even have one....why faking
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by FreeSpirited: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

grin

I don't like cucumber.. It's cold and unresponsive tongue
Can you imagine....this gal has tried fvcking a cucumber before....only to be disappointed cos the cucumber was cold. I guess she preserved it in a fridge before using it ....next time, warm it up in a microwave.....u might enjoy it like that model gal
Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimido2:
I read it na
but she didn't include garlic
I only asked because one guy told me dat when garlic is inserted into a lady's v****a it Will cleanse it and dat I can also mix lime with honey and use it to clean my v****a every morning
so I just want to be sure
So na man dey give you tips on how to take care of your vagina. There are cleansing agents in saliva, so if you want to remain fresh down there, get someone to lick you there regularly

2 Likes

Re: 18 Things You Should Never Put In Your Vagina (EXPLICIT PICTURES) by QueenSuccubus(f): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2016
FreeSpirited:
And I am sure you don't even have one....why faking

I am not like u to show everything in public from watch to flip flop all fake everything

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls. / Photos Of Girls Without Bra Partying In Lagos Resurfaces Online / My Boyfriend Is Addicted To Online Dating.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.