Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide (36069 Views)

Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary / Dakore Egbuson And Olumide Akande's Marriage Crash Rumour / Stephanie Coker And Olumide Adenirokun's Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by ibrahimbashir99(m): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:
Every girl getting married to Yoruba demons these days. grin

Hehe bros... Odikwa chill now.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by landinfo: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Never heard or seen her b4.....only know of Stephenie Okereke
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by YeyeGirl(f): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2016
lilzcee:
My girlfriend angry something is wrong with this man
tarrr who dash u? undecided
lilzcee:
My girlfriend angry something is wrong with this man
tarrr who dash u?

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by martineverest(m): 10:26am On Dec 07, 2016
madam bleach wan marry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by koolcat: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2016
rheether:
One of favourite actress in the hustle after Uzor.
After razaaki.....oops sorry, ACTRESS u said...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:
Every girl getting married to Yoruba demons these days. grin
The girl na Yoruba too na.

Back to topic yoruba babes sabi fine pass mami water. shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by naijaboiy: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2016
ibrahimbashir99:

Hehe bros... Odikwa chill now.
grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by naijaboiy: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2016
mazidan:

The girl na Yoruba too na.

Back to topic yoruba babes sabi fine pass mami water. shocked
Really? Didn't know! cheesy

I hope she go fit handle her man well. grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by rheether(f): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2016
koolcat:

Razaaki with his pink lips grin
koolcat:
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by MrPresident1: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Jesus is coming soon, the marriage supper of the Lamb of God is coming.

On or before the 20th of January 2016 grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by koolcat: 10:38am On Dec 07, 2016
rheether:

Razaaki with his pink lips grin
the dude is talented

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Ogbenisoft28(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

Very fake indeed!

Steph!! Isn't fake! She was born and brought up in England... she used to work with one of the London's radio stations. She's a Briton by birth. Stop saying what you Don't know .

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

Really? Didn't know! cheesy

I hope she go fit handle her man well. grin
"Stephanie Omowunmi Eniafe Coker".
Confirm omo eko.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Ogbenisoft28:

Steph!! Isn't fake! She was born and brought up in England... she used to work with one of the London's radio stations. She's a Briton by birth. Stop saying what you Don't know .
Na wetin i wan talk be dis o. People just hating for no reason d mata tire me.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by naijaboiy: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Ogbenisoft28:

who asked for your explanation now Oga?

3 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by teebillz: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Nixiepie:
The man look too serious in most of the pics

Hml to them

Marry me, please!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by femi4: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2016
softMarket:
Last pic sef

Man- baby lets go inside the other room cool

Lady- abeg leave,i dont have strenght

Man- but u dont need strenght for anything

Lady- i need strenght to Scream!

Man- ;( this thing u are doing to me...is not good o

grin grin grin
you no fit spell "Strength" abi?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by aalangel(f): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2016
But really, how do men allow themselves to be used by women? Do men really agree to this crap?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by femi4: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2016
phlamesG:
The girl with the fake accent tongue
Which channel?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by zcee: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2016
I Neva knew D's babe was going to get married,I alwyz see her as one dose classic olosho...congratulation to her sha but let hr marriage not b like dat of toke and tiwa......una knw nw celebrity marriage...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by LesbianBoy(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2016
phlamesG:
The girl with the fake accent tongue

Azin! Very fake! grin grin grin grin She is in the africa magic tv series titled "hustle". She speaks english in the series(There are some of the cast that speaks pidgin). The first time i saw her because of the accent i was confused. I was just thinking..."Is this not this stephanie coker girl abi its someone else who just looks like her". To be sure i had to wait to see the casts at the end and i was surprised it was really her! angry angry

I hope when her husband wee be fvcking her pvssy she won't be moaning in fake accent grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by KingRex1(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Tiwa - teebillz, Lillian - Ubi and Toke - Maje.. make us not take these celebs weddings seriously anymore. Wish them luck anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2016
You know why dem marriage dey crash? Because dem no dey gree us chop owambe. Dem dey carry their wedding go Obodo Dubai. Na our head dey catch dem cheesy cheesy
KingRex1:
Tiwa - teebillz, Lillian - Ubi and Toke - Maje.. make us not take these celebs weddings seriously anymore. Wish them luck anyways.

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by XmasGoat4sale: 11:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Congrats.

My SIG na ture
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by KingRex1(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
You know why dem marriage dey crash? Because dem no dey gree us chop owambe. Dem dey carry their wedding go Obodo Dubai. Na our head dey catch dem cheesy cheesy
Haha! If only they knew.. This owambe go hit the streets. grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by ZUBY77(m): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Not that I wish her marriage to crash but

I hope she will be ready to cope and not attempt suicide when it happens

When you bring your personal life to the world, don't get angry when different kinds of advice and suggestions start to fly in.

Don't be another oluWOLE oluSOYINKA
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2016
We are ready cheesy
KingRex1:

Haha! If only they knew.. This owambe go hit the streets. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 07, 2016
Well Stephanie's accent is not fake she spent almost all her life with her family in the UK.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by wildchild1: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Congrats to them

Check my signature
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by softMarket(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2016
femi4:
you no fit spell "Strength" abi?

na short form i dey write grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by Youngtrice(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Young03:
fake accent like one of those girls working in a radio stating in Benin
Lmao.. Which girl abeg? because I have the same thought
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of Stephanie Coker And Olumide by kennyblaze007(m): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
yedidiah:
But why are Lagos presenters; particularly those that work in Radio stations heavily accented? It is so annoying you cant hear what they are saying because everybody is forming jand. From station to station, everyone trying to outdo the other. You cant help but imagine when you were teleported to the UK.

They are not forming British..that's just wat the job requires...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinwe Isaac Laments Attack On The House She Is Building / Alibaba Reacts To Ganduje Splitting Emir Sanusi's Kingdom, shades Kano Governor / Zack Orji Gets Tattooed On Set (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.