Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,613 members, 7,809,245 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer (2440 Views)

Lol Please Sincere Answer Needed. / Weird Ways 21st Century Ladies Give The "Green Light". (Updated Version) / Signs And Excuses Ladies Give When They Want To Dump Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by whitesturd(f): 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
Hello house.I and a couple of friends were arguing over a scenario dt happened in my area of recent.Armed robbers went to a place and they wanted to rape one girl in the presence of her family members.she was asked to choose between her life and being raped.the girl refused and she got herself killed cos she didnt succomb to it.
Now this argument has been going on between my friendsand I that if God forbid,we happen to find ourselves in such a situation.wt wuld we choose.some said they were goin to succomb while some said they wud rather die cos of the shame and reproach it wud bring like getting pregnant along the line and getting exposed to a lot of risks,having bastard children in the process e.t.c while some said they wud rather get raped that it is not the end of the world.
This is a very delicate situation and i realy do not pray that such shd happen to anyone but ladies,if u found ursef in such a situation,what wud u do?do u tink that the girl made the best decision.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
Thank God na for woman to talk, cos this one pass me oh
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by posakosa(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2009
which Nollywood movie did you just watch----abeg carry go jo!
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by whitelexi(m): 7:51pm On Nov 11, 2009
If and only if there was no terminal illness and/or STD involved here, then this is clearly a case of another life wasted!

Why?

When something happens behind closed doors, it can be kept a secret.
If any form of conception happens, there are various forms of contraception available.
Now that she's dead, she can not do anything about the issue. . .  If she was alive, she could've been able to bring them to book, or at least raise awareness about the ills of that particular attitude.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by Godmother(f): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2009
This question is a very difficult question o. Imagine being raped and in the presense of your entire family members undecided
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by whitesturd(f): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
posakosa:

which Nollywood movie did you just watch----abeg carry go jo!

u sound as if u dont know things are happening in this world.jst pray dt such shouldnt happen to u.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by posakosa(m): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
^^^^^who are you ? man or woman ?
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by coolier(f): 8:00pm On Nov 11, 2009
whitelexi:

If and only if there was no terminal illness and/or STD involved here, then this is clearly a case of another life wasted!

Why?

I totally agree with you. There's always a stigma attached to rape and Nigerians for one are always silent about it. They never come out in the open to discuss it or report it to the authorities.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by whitesturd(f): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2009
whitelexi:

Why?

If any form of conception happens, there are various forms of contraception available.
Now that she's dead, she can not do anything about the issue. . . If she was alive, she could've been able to bring them to book, or at least raise awareness about the ills of that particular attitude.

U are right but i thnk what realy happened to her was the shame of being raped in the prsence of her parents,its a tough one.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by whitelexi(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2009
whitesturd:

U are right but i thnk what realy happened to her was the shame of being raped in the prsence of her parents,its a tough one.

So now that she's dead, is she any more useful to her parents? or does how they feel matter anymore, who will care for her folks when they get old?
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by BADLEE: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2009
The Armed robbers should come and rape me jo, na today dick begin dey enter nyashh ?
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by posakosa(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
^^^^^ and what if they leave you with HIV/AIDS  undecided undecided undecided

BADLEE:

The Armed robbers should come and rape me jo, na today privates begin dey enter nyashh ?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by Fhemmmy: 8:25pm On Nov 11, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^ and what if they leave you with HIV/AIDS  undecided undecided undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Wells said, some people dont even look into what they saying.
She thinks an armed robber will wait to use condom, i guess.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by posakosa(m): 8:28pm On Nov 11, 2009
^^^^ I think that poster is a joker----probably making jest of the post.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by Fhemmmy: 8:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
^^^ u cld b right too
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by whitesturd(f): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2009
posakosa:

posakosa:

were u talking to me?
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by posakosa(m): 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
whitesturd:

were u talking to me?

Incorrect gruramar----"Are you referring to me?" is more appropriate---we are speaking in present tense here-----

BUT No, I am refrering to BADLEE
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by whitesturd(f): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2009
posakosa:

Incorrect gruramar----"Are you referring to me?" is more appropriate---we are speaking in present tense here-----

BUT No, I am refrering to BADLEE

English 101 lecturer.tnx 4 the lecture but cast ur mind back a liitle.luk at de time u snt the post and de time i posted and tel me if it ws the same time and if i can remember clearly another person posted before i replied.Anyways, i am not interested in a wage of war or battle of words with u.i am busy.look elsewhere.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by posakosa(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2009
RE-READ MY POST and then respond----- undecided undecided undecided undecided

I was referring to BAD's post.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by victorazy(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2009
Naa kill me first. We will all die one day.

whitelexi:

Why?

[b]Now that she's dead, she can not do anything about the issue. . .  If she was alive, she could've been able to bring them to book, or at least raise awareness about the ills of that particular attitude.
[/b]

The living family members will help her do that.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2009
In my own point of view i think the girl in question died for the truth. we are not there and we do not know the condition of the girl, the age of the girl was not specified. if she had accepted to be raped, she might still die because the poster does not specify how many of the armed robbers wanted to rape her, if they were many and she is a young virgin, she might not survive it. another thing is that those armed robbers might have all manner of diseases and she can be infected.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 12, 2009
Hmmmn! That's like being stuck b/w the devil and the deep blue sea. I'd rather take my chances with the Devil than drown in the sea! undecided
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by 190: 9:52am On Nov 12, 2009
nigerian film. 2009~

Title : The Unfortunate Girl~

Starring : stillwater,~posakosa~,Fhemmmy

Producer : Nairaland

Director : whitesturd

Executive producer :190

Camera Operator: UjuJoan

Video assist: aksat

Construction co-ordinator:victorazy

Unit Publicist: BADLEE

Director~ 190 (Bigleague)
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by posakosa(m): 9:55am On Nov 12, 2009
^^^^^ omo it be like saY one screw don loose for ya head
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by whitesturd(f): 9:57am On Nov 12, 2009
190:

nigerian film. 2009~

Title : The Unfortunate Girl~

Starring : stillwater,~posakosa~,Fhemmmy

Producer : Nairaland

Director : whitesturd

Executive producer :190

Camera Operator: UjuJoan

Video assist: aksat

Construction co-ordinator:victorazy

Unit Publicist: BADLEE

Director~ 190 (Bigleague)

190.wt are u doin on my thread?

please this is not 4 fun.i opened it for people u can contribute in a reasonable and matured way.IF U CANT,GET THE HELL OUTA MY THREAD BEFORE I CALL THE COPS.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by 190: 10:05am On Nov 12, 2009
Dont worry ive already called 9-1-1 to come pick u

straight not to detriot yaba left~
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by posakosa(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2009
^^^^^ isnt 190 also eyonigger ? stop derailing her thread---- undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by 190: 10:11am On Nov 12, 2009
posakosa:

^^^^^ isnt 190 also eyonigger ? stop derailing her thread---- undecided undecided undecided

nope

eyonigger is a fellow partner in crime brother in the lord~
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by whitesturd(f): 10:12am On Nov 12, 2009
190:

Dont worry ive already called 9-1-1 to come pick u

straight not to detriot yaba left~

190.why are u dis daft.are u sure evrytin is ok wt u cos u dont sound normal to me.i can help u.u know,y are we co-nairalanders for. tongue
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by sexyLeamon(f): 10:14am On Nov 12, 2009
I would prefer to be killed than raped and if some one did rape me I would seriously be unable to forgive or forget, and would want revenge.
When you are raped, you get to recall that feeling of helplessness every day of your life after that moment. You in many ways become a victim for the rest of your life, Even if there are those that find a way to move past it. When you are killed, there is no aftermath or reflection on what happened to you. You are dead. It sucks for those who love you, but still I choose to get kill because if I was to get rape, I will still die, coz I will commite suicide at the end of the day.
Re: Ladies Give Ur Sincere Answer by 190: 10:34am On Nov 12, 2009
whitesturd:

190.why are u dis daft.are u sure evrytin is ok wt u cos u dont sound normal to me.i can help u.u know,y are we co-nairalanders for. tongue

well by the tyme dem cops come
we are gonna knw who wud be charged
either a full grown young 6ft 2 guy or a 12 year old pickin~

@sexyLeaves~
so u rather prefer to die~
do u knw the amount of flirty nairalands that would cry @ ur grave
please my 2cents advise is Just open ur legs~ @least u might be gracefully enough
not 2 come out without any STD or rather u could give the robber a condom 2 do what he knows best~

dying is one of the meanest tins that should ever come 2 ur mind LEAVES

Now wheres my honey~
S.Z

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married But Still Single / Who Is Your Crush On Nairaland??? / Tall Guys How Do You See Coments About Ur Height

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.