Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

What This Woman Did To Her Husband After She Caught Him Cheating Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What This Woman Did To Her Husband After She Caught Him Cheating Will Shock You (589 Views)

If You Find Out Your Dad Is Cheating,will You Tell Your Mum? / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / See What A Woman Did To Another Lady's Husband All Because Of Valentine (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What This Woman Did To Her Husband After She Caught Him Cheating Will Shock You by Mfondear(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
Tinder is a dating site popular for effectively hooking up people around the same area. Like every other person searching for the one on internet, Mike signed up on the site and set up a profile with false information. For reasons best known to Mike an his manhood, he put up on his profile that he was single and ready to mingle.

Unfortunately for him, his wife stumbled on his page and saw that he had taken his cheating habits to the next level and decided to give hi, the best revenge ever.

The mother of two changed his bio on his profile and wrote the meanest thing ever. She said: "Hey my name is Mike. I’m married with two kids. I have a tiny d--k that is STI infested."
"My wife found my profile if you can’t tell, and I don’t know yet that she’s talking on the phone right now with one of my girls and is leaving me," "I’m a piece of s--t who doesn’t give a flying f--k about anyone but myself."

"I have been talking and cheating for so long, don’t be sad if I don’t remember your name because I send the same generic s--t to all you girls," Mike's wife mocked.

Wife serves best revenge after catching cheating husband
"Feel free to blow me up with hate mail."

She also changed his picture to the most unflattering picture of him. See post below:
PHOTO & VIDEO:http://234news.com/2016/12/07/what-this-woman-did-to-her-husband-after-she-caught-him-cheating-will-shock-youvideo-photo/

1 Share

Re: What This Woman Did To Her Husband After She Caught Him Cheating Will Shock You by herzern1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 07, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Yes We Are Doing It Too!! 4 Signs That Show Your Man Is Faking It / When That Your Sweetest Lover Turned To Forbidden Fruit And The Condition That.. / Beauty Lies In The Eye Of The Beholder, Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.