Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,093 members, 7,852,697 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:58 AM

Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming (2512 Views)

5 People You Won't Like But They Are the Best & Have This In Common...[PIC] / I Just Lost An Honest Girl. I Feel Really Dejected / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
tell her what u stated @topic
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 08, 2016
Demigods666:

Lol no mind mellin and chalantmike, they are confused and twisted by the enemy, they failed in their spiritual journey, it's just like someone who started out clean but later got corrupted, it happens and sure you can pm me, but If you are on whatsapp, should be easier for you

ignored, why waste tym on yhu ,when yhu know ntin. restrain from mentioning my name so i dnt come online n show the world how truly ignorant n delusional yhu are, like i did the last , merlin is a better match than yhu. biko am chilling in nairaland abeg.
Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 08, 2016
chalantmike:

ignored, why waste tym on yhu ,when yhu know ntin. restrain from mentioning my name so i dnt come online n show the world how truly ignorant n delusional yhu are, like i did the last , merlin is a better match than yhu. biko am chilling in nairaland abeg.

This guy you no wan get sense, weiten concern me if you they chill for Nairaland, twisted deluded yawevh slave. Empty vessels Mae the loudest noise, AL you know how to do is make mouth, common chakra you never fit open. Mumu

Re: Am Trying To Find The Words To Say To A Girl I Really Like But Words Aint Coming by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Demigods666:

This guy you no wan get sense, weiten concern me if you they chill for Nairaland, twisted deluded yawevh slave. Empty vessels Mae the loudest noise, AL you know how to do is make mouth, common chakra you never fit open. Mumu
come, the point of the previous is let yhu know know am better than, this chakra yhu calling if i hold yhu on it, the obvious wud b made plainer, that yhu misterman knows nothing, lets not do this familiar dance , we've done many times before n i'll still floor yhu. knowledge is supreme bros, try getting a witch to attack a illuminati, its wasted effort, thats da dif btw yhu n me .

666 abeg chill dnt ranting my name on nl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mirror,mirror On The Wall,who Got The Best Butt Cheeks Of Them All. / Chioma Assurance Vs Chioma Jesus...twitter Come On Chioma. / Two Lovers Publicly Displaying Their Affection At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.