Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,124 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 (4564 Views)

I'm Not Into Adult Movie For Money, Rather For Passion — Nigerian Slay Queen / Nigerian Ladies: 1961 Versus 2016 (pic) / Who Do You Think Is The Best Comic Writer On Nairaland For 2016? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Switup: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2016
Calculux95:
I'd say Captain America
Dawn of Justice

Kunle Afolayan's The CEO

but the CEO is not animation na
Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Calculux95: 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
Switup:
but the CEO is not animation na

My bad, I didn't see the "animated"
Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Switup: 10:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Lemme add Angry Birds(the movie) to that list
Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Babysho(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Switup:
the year is been long spent. weve got ours feed just enough and i dont think there's going to be a new animated movie between now and the end of the year... so wat animated movies would u say made your year...?

to me, its Home!

whats yours??

Definitely, Home! From the characters (Rihanna/Sheldon Cooper frm BBT)...to the soundtracks(Towards The Sun, Red Balloon,Dancing In The Dark etc)...it's arguably one of the best cartoons ever made.

And do not forget Captain Smek with his Almighty Susher! grin
Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Babysho(m): 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
xoella:
ZOOTOPIA

HOME

SECRET LIFE OF PETS

FINDING DORY

KUNG FU PANDA 3

ANGRY BIRDS

NORMAN

can't wait to watch

SING

MOANA

STORKS

peace out..

Yas! Another Cartoon Lover! Still patiently waiting on Sing and Moana in 2017 ohhhh...What Bout You?
Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Babysho(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
austinereds:
Storks- one of the very best this year.
kingsglaive - Final Fantasy XV
Angry birds
kung fu Panda
zootopia too.
The BFG
Sausage party- crazy movie. (not with kids though). seth Rogen and co nailed it. that's my favourite though.

Hahaha Just reminiscing the Orgy in that last scene. Very oddly erotic cartoon and also funny.
Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by luscioustrish(f): 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Zootopia

Frozen

Finding dory

Angry birds

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2017
Moana, Home, Zootopia
Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Switup: 11:14pm On Jan 20, 2017
Babysho:

Definitely, Home! From the characters (Rihanna/Sheldon Cooper frm BBT)...to the soundtracks(Towards The Sun, Red Balloon,Dancing In The Dark etc)...it's arguably one of the best cartoons ever made.

And do not forget Captain Smek with his Almighty Susher! grin
u lkilled it! U killed it!! U killed it boov!!! I would now love to met your my mom wink or else ill sush u with my sucher. U OOO
Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Babysho(m): 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2017
Switup:
u lkilled it! U killed it!! U killed it boov!!! I would now love to met your my mom wink or else ill sush u with my sucher. U OOO

For these speaks you have pronounced, I'll not let you come to the out ever again! Shush!
Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Switup: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Babysho:

For these speaks you have pronounced, I'll not let you come to the out ever again! Shush!
cheesy grin grin grin grin you murdered it. I give up tongue
Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Switup: 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
luscioustrish:
Zootopia

Frozen

Finding dory

Angry birds
i saw angry birds recently. I almost died. Red, he's do amazing. And Chuck too

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Babysho(m): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2017
Switup:
cheesy grin grin grin grin you murdered it. I give up tongue

Haha. Cartoons are the shiit.

I mean imagine life without Shrek, Flushed Away, Lion King...or or even Tom and Jerry...

Cartoons have become a part of my everyday living. Some of my reactions to some things are comical gotten from cartoon...making life less "serious and worldy".

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Switup: 11:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
Babysho:

Haha. Cartoons are the shiit.

I mean imagine life without Shrek, Flushed Away, Lion King...or or even Tom and Jerry...

Cartoons have become a part of my everyday living. Some of my reactions to some things are comical gotten from cartoon...making life less "serious and worldy".
ives been watching cartoons since i knew my father and mother. I still pay homage to every animation right now. Even for this ma old age... Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by Babysho(m): 12:01am On Jan 21, 2017
Switup:
ives been watching cartoons since i knew my father and mother. I still pay homage to every animation right now. Even for this ma old age... Lol

Haha. Here's a toast to Cartoons. Goodnight.

Lemme follow you on NL.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by austinereds(m): 7:28am On Jan 21, 2017
Babysho:

Hahaha Just reminiscing the Orgy in that last scene. Very oddly erotic cartoon and also funny.

you are damn right.
Re: What Is Your Best Animated Movie For 2016 by xoella: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
Babysho:

Yas! Another Cartoon Lover! Still patiently waiting on Sing and Moana in 2017 ohhhh...What Bout You?

They've been out since 2016..

you've seen the others I listed there?

BTW, it's nice to meet you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visiting A Lady In Her House / Why Do Girls Act Stupid?? / Emotional Blackmail In Relationships: A Necessary Evil?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.