Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria (2447 Views)

Breaking News: Mmm Nigeria Crashes Again!!! / BREAKING: MMM Nigeria Begins Payment Of Outstanding Mavro / MMM Nigeria Is Back (change Of Guider Button Is Out) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by YungMike(m): 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
My name is Michael, an ordinary participant of MMM Nigeria. I started 3months ago, just like every other doubting Thomas'.
I never saw my self joining this scheme or having anything to do with it. Not until i started having real financial challenges, am the fist child of my parents, i had to struggle to struggle to get my first degree, that's about 7 years ago. I used the little money I saved during service year to enrol for MSc, I had to drop out half way because i couldn't continue. I saw mysef as a lucky being to secure a small job, lotta stress and very minimal pay. I had to use that to keep body and soul together and sometimes starve myself to take care of my siblings and parents. Salary at the end of each month won't even get to the second week of the month. My account is always on RED Alert. I voted Buhari thinking his the chosen one to bring forth a New Nigeria. Everyday things grew worst and doesn't even seem like getting better at all.

Many Youths roaming in the Labour Market, searching for Jobs that aren't there, business men and women had to struggle to get goods to sell because of heavy hike in prices.
Meanwhile i have this very good friend advising me to join the MMM scheme, i refused at first and had to rethink because Buhari and his crew aint making things get any better.

I made my research on MMM. It came to Nigeria in November 2015 and till date i haven't seen anyone who can truly say he/she has lost a dime. All i see and hear are great Testimonies. And the scheme is so transparent and it's guided by rules; rules that can't make u loose a dime if being followed appropriately.

Despite the warnings from the Federal Government and Rumors from social media, MMM grew stronger and stronger each day, Youths and Graduates, Business Men and Women, Doctors, Nurses, Bankers, different people from different disciplines and spheres of Life register on MMM each day, because it Pays, it gives what the Federal Government can't and will never give.

ZIMBABWE government advised the citizens of the country to participate in MMM; why? Because it pays and it's secure and will reduce hunger to a the lowest level.

The Government gives me nothing!! I provide security for myself, i provide electricity for myself, i provide water for myself. These are the basic amenities the government should provide. They've failed Nigerians and Trust me MMM won't fail us and nothing they will say that'd ever make Nigerians back off from MMM. Because that's the source of their livelihood.

MMM gives Nigerians 30% profit and additional 20% bonus for the festive season from 7th - 31st of this Month.

What will the Federal Government give us this season? Another increment in the price of Bag Of Rice??... Well, it's only MMM that can give me that money to purchase the bag of rice.

Make a good choice today. See my contact details on my signature for more enlightenment on how to join MMM and buy your bag of rice this season.

6 Likes

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Jafar1: 6:00pm On Dec 07, 2016
ARE U MMM MANAGER?

AS FARAS AM CONCERN , THIS TGING CAN CRASH ANYTIME, BUT THE WISE ONE WILL ESCAPE
Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by YungMike(m): 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jafar1:
ARE U MMM MANAGER?

AS FARAS AM CONCERN , THIS TGING CAN CRASH ANYTIME, BUT THE WISE ONE WILL ESCAPE

As faras am concern. It saves lives, it pays bills, and it will soon create little or no gap between the poor and the rich..... FYI, it has over 2million Nigerians as participants now. I tell you before the end of this year it will cross 3million.
Media should keep predicting or spreading rumor, fedgovt should keep warning and sending threats. Na Who dem epp??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Jafar1: 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
YungMike:

As faras am concern. It saves lives, it pays bills, and it will soon create little or no gap between the poor and the rich..... FYI, it has over 2million Nigerians as participants now. I tell you before the end of this year it will cross 3million.
Media should keep predicting or spreading rumor, fedgovt should keep warning and sending threats. Na Who dem epp??

what goes around comes around, several types hav crashed already, although it has help alot of people

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by YungMike(m): 6:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Jafar1:

what goes around comes around, several types hav crashed already, although it has help alot of people

True bro.

But it's an opportunity that is never to be missed.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by PresidentAtiku(m): 6:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Those ones crashed becos you paid money to the company running it and they chop ya money... Who pays 10kobo into MMM account
Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 07, 2016
YungMike:
My name is Michael, an ordinary participant of MMM Nigeria. I started 3months ago, just like every other doubting Thomas'.
I never saw my self joining this scheme or having anything to do with it. Not until i started having real financial challenges, am the fist child of my parents, i had to struggle to struggle to get my first degree, that's about 7 years ago. I used the little money I saved during service year to enrol for MSc, I had to drop out half way because i couldn't continue. I saw mysef as a lucky being to secure a small job, lotta stress and very minimal pay. I had to use that to keep body and soul together and sometimes starve myself to take care of my siblings and parents. Salary at the end of each month won't even get to the second week of the month. My account is always on RED Alert. I voted Buhari thinking his the chosen one to bring forth a New Nigeria. Everyday things grew worst and doesn't even seem like getting better at all.

Many Youths roaming in the Labour Market, searching for Jobs that aren't there, business men and women had to struggle to get goods to sell because of heavy hike in prices.
Meanwhile i have this very good friend advising me to join the MMM scheme, i refused at first and had to rethink because Buhari and his crew aint making things get any better.

I made my research on MMM. It came to Nigeria in November 2015 and till date i haven't seen anyone who can truly say he/she has lost a dime. All i see and hear are great Testimonies. And the scheme is so transparent and it's guided by rules; rules that can't make u loose a dime if being followed appropriately.

Despite the warnings from the Federal Government and Rumors from social media, MMM grew stronger and stronger each day, Youths and Graduates, Business Men and Women, Doctors, Nurses, Bankers, different people from different disciplines and spheres of Life register on MMM each day, because it Pays, it gives what the Federal Government can't and will never give.

ZIMBABWE government advised the citizens of the country to participate in MMM; why? Because it pays and it's secure and will reduce hunger to a the lowest level.

The Government gives me nothing!! I provide security for myself, i provide electricity for myself, i provide water for myself. These are the basic amenities the government should provide. They've failed Nigerians and Trust me MMM won't fail us and nothing they will say that'd ever make Nigerians back off from MMM. Because that's the source of their livelihood.

MMM gives Nigerians 30% profit and additional 20% bonus for the festive season from 7th - 31st of this Month.

What will the Federal Government give us this season? Another increment in the price of Bag Of Rice??... Well, it's only MMM that can give me that money to purchase the bag of rice.

Make a good choice today. See my contact details on my signature for more enlightenment on how to join MMM and buy your bag of rice this season.

you need to be flogged for this hopeless write up! so you mean putting money (I can't call it investment) in a ponzi/pyramid scheme is what you're now advocating?! tufiakwa!!! Michael I say tufia!!! shame on you! wetin you use your education do?! don't you know how unethical, how immoral, how Mephistophelean MMM is?! I am highly disappointed in you. SMDH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by YungMike(m): 9:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
coollabman:

you need to be flogged for this hopeless write up! so you mean putting money (I can't call it investment) in a ponzi/pyramid scheme is what you're now advocating?! tufiakwa!!! Michael I say tufia!!! shame on you! wetin you use your education do?! don't you know how unethical, how immoral, how Mephistophelean MMM is?! I am highly disappointed in you. SMDH!!!

You don't know me from anywhere bro. I don't know you too. I said all this trash you posted when my pals first told me about MMM.

I don't blame you bro. I respect every word in your post. I assure you; you gon reciprocate the respect so soon. Don't quote me again unless you're ready to join the winning Team.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
YungMike:

You don't know me from anywhere bro. I don't know you too. I said all this trash you posted when my pals first told me about MMM.

I don't blame you bro. I respect every word in your post. I assure you; you gon reciprocate the respect so soon. Don't quote me again unless you're ready to join the winning Team.

desist from this
Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by YungMike(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2016
coollabman:

desist from this

Even if you put Ak47 for my head.... I won't. MMM Pays.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by nwajesus12(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
YungMike:

Even if you put Ak47 for my head.... I won't. MMM Pays.
thats the spirit bro,some person love mediocrity..non-mavrodians will receive sense soonest.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by YungMike(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
nwajesus12:
thats the spirit bro,some person love mediocrity..non-mavrodians will receive sense soonest.

Leave them bro... They'll soon wakeup from their slumber.... Lol
Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Donpizzle(m): 1:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
YungMike:

Govt will give us increment in data prices this season undecided Blind govt, blind followers, blind nation. MMM is meant for the wise .
Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by YungMike(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2016
Donpizzle:

Govt will give us increment in data prices this season undecided Blind govt, blind followers, blind nation. MMM is meant for the wise .

Lol... Dont mind em Government..
Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mike,

This is a wonderful write up. Thanks a lot for this.

Twale, your r repping the game.

I encourage Mavrodians to spread testimonies like these. Not coming here to post, only when they do have one slightest problem on their accounts. Let's learn to liase with our guiders when we have problems. Halla at me (even on whatsapp) when u do have a problem and I will do my best to help u out. Posting only our problems here give us a bad name. Post your testimonies

When you do cash out, post it. If the scheme is/has changed your life, I encourage you to post it pls.

Show the world that this is real. Real life experiences and testimonies are encouraged. It will break that huge black barrier between the Thomases and the believers in Nigeria. I dream of a nation where this incompetent government would be short of employees, as soon as a better part of the population can afford to pay themselves what they can't pay us.

God bless Marvrodi

I stand in support anytime any day anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 13, 2016
@yungmike you can see that you've been disgraced! MMM has finally crashed! After all the nonsense you typed here. Shame on you and all those defending MMM on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 13, 2016
coollabman:
@yungmike you can see that you've been disgraced! MMM has finally crashed! After all the nonsense you typed here. Shame on you and all those defending MMM on nairaland

It is well with your soul. I pray that God grants u wisdom to avoid spreading fake rumor. I feel sorry for u.
Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 3:36am On Dec 13, 2016
fifty:

It is well with your soul. I pray that God grants u wisdom to avoid spreading fake rumor. I feel sorry for u.

Shaaaammmmeee!!! Una money don go o!

But wait first...

Is it that you can't read in between the lines? Don't you know the system was heading for an eventual collapse? The freezing of mavro without prior notice is certainly the final salvo! MMM is gone RIP!!!

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 13, 2016
coollabman:

Shaaaammmmeee!!! Una money don go o!

But wait first...

Is it that you can't read in between the lines? Don't you know the system was heading for an eventual collapse? The freezing of mavro without prior notice is certainly the final salvo! MMM is gone RIP!!!

You wouldn't be such a monitoring troll wey no go sleep(instead go dey patrol abt dey look for MMM downfall), if u understood tht freezing was merely to prevent the unnecessary massive gh that comes with the season. Mind you, UNNECESARY is underlined.

But wait o? How did he know about the update? Na monitoring spirit plus he can't sleep becos he doesnt have the balls to save with the winning team. grin

Na our money, nobe ur own!!
Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 4:50am On Dec 13, 2016
Nawa

I SELL BITCION AT 480$ HURRY
Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by YungMike(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2016
coollabman:

Morning bro.

Crashed? What's cashing it?

Kindly define crash bro? Stop disgracing yourself in public. Lol

I gat nothing to explain to you, coz even if i do, You'll never understand.

I will defend MMM till the day the site goes blank (and i cant see that day coming). MMM Nigeria site is still very much active. I pledged to pay over 500k and few friends of mine with same pledges. Even if they match us today, we will still pay... So keep your reminder to yourself coz i still believe in MMM than the Fedgovt.

*keep this post safe.. You'll make a wonderful reference to it soon. I assure you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2016
YungMike:

Morning bro.

Crashed? What's cashing it?

Kindly define crash bro? Stop disgracing yourself in public. Lol

I gat nothing to explain to you, coz even if i do, You'll never understand.

I will defend MMM till the day the site goes blank (and i cant see that day coming). MMM Nigeria site is still very much active. I pledged to pay over 500k and few friends of mine with same pledges. Even if they match us today, we will still pay... So keep your reminder to yourself coz i still believe in MMM than the Fedgovt.

*keep this post safe.. You'll make a wonderful reference to it soon. I assure you.

are you blind?! what are you defending?! MMM is gone my brother, soon the site will be unavailable. maybe by then your eye go open, too bad you refuse to see it.
Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 13, 2016
Good Morning Friends,
We all woke up this morning to receive the news of “1 month freezing of all confirmed marvos”. This is quite unfortunate but a neccesary measure. However, this piece is my due research and opinion.
 What does “freezing of unconfirmed marvos” mean?
It means you won’t be allowed to GH for the period stipulated. However we can still PH.
 What is the implication of this?
It means that when we PH at this time we wont be merged because there will be no one Ghing. However, your will be credited with the resultant marvos of your PH. That is why you can see how much marvo you have but can’t GH it now.
 Why the freezing?
The freezing is necessary for the sustainabilty of the system. In the previous meetings Mr Andrew say SUSTAINABILTY AND STABILITY of the system is the focus in 2017. So to achieve these goals, it is pertinent that the system is protected.
It is a known fact that most participants PHed targeting the festive period to GH. Even me too did same, infact I PHed purposely to prepare for my wife’s delivery and the naming but in the face of this situation am still stead fast.
If we all GH heavily this festive season, we wont meet an MMM that is paying us in 2017 because there will be more GH than PH as participants wont PH more this time (therefore pause mode will be activated).
Also, the issues of fake POP, delay in response from CRO and moratoruim issue need time to be properly tackled. As all guiders know Mr Andrew said programmers are working to make these issues handled in 24hrs, which is good.
VARIOUS OPINIONS ….
1. Some people are of the opinion that we should have been informed but I say NO….
If we were informed the system will crash immediately because no matter how much Admin explains people will rush to GH and then stop PHing. This scenerio will crash MMM this Dec.

2. Some people say Guiders should have been the ones alone to be frozen. While this is a very good idea, I still wont agree…. The ratio of guiders to participant is 1:100. The number of guiders is less to the whole community. 1 guider manages a minimum of 10 people. The PH of these 10 people in most cases is more than what the guider will PH. In time of GH the system will pay the 10 DLs more than the guider.
Eg. To pay the guider the system will give him 30% of his marvos + 100% (referral bonus) = 130%
But if the system is to pay the DLs it will be 30% x 10 =300% Now which is bigger.
However, this might not be a perfect scenerio but it will give us an insight into the issue at hand.
Also, there is no way particpants should be frozen and then leave the guiders. No way!
3. Some people are of the opinion that it should have been next week….. I wont say I understand how you feel but this option is risky. If you look at the time frame of the freezing it about 2 weeks to the end of the year and 2 weeks to the beginnig of next week. They are deliberately avoiding the rush hour GHing for the festive season and rush hour GHing from lack of money in January. So the time farme is to play safe.

4. Some people say now it is true MMM has gone on Holiday Pause Mode…..This is not true. The rumour earlier about pause mode was talking about 24-26th December because of bank holidays. This is not an Holiday Pause Mode. So please lets stop that school of thought.

5. Some people are of the opinion that with this new measure a lot of people will not PH again…..Maybe and Maybe not. Have we ever thought why the additional 20% was given as bonus? It means whoever believe in this community even in this time will get 50% growth to His/Her PH. This also tells us that this plan has been there before now, it was not taken impromtu, it was carefully planned.
So I PH 1 million now by Jan 14 2017, I will GH 1.5million. That’s the plan.

WHAT ARE OUR RESPONSIBILTIES AT THIS TIME
 Our most important responsibility is to avoid fear and kill panic. The more we fear the more the panic will rise.
 Now is the time when our knowledge of MMM will be needed both guiders and participants alike.
 Now is the time when negative publications should not move us no matter who is saying what or who is writing what.
 Now is the time for guiders most especially to enlighten their DLs and attend to their fears at all times.
FINAL WORDS
We need to know that the media can’t break us if we have one voice. As a trained journalist that I am, we were taught that “bad news is good news” so I am to certain that bloggers will feed on this quickly and with vigor. But we also need to stand with courage, reseilence and believe that financial freedom is our end goal.
Also, I am not in anybody’s shoe to know how this will affect any one but I will only advocate that we be patient and see the end goal and not the now.
MMM all the way

#ibelieveinthiscourse
#thisisnotpausemode
#panicisakiller
#wewilllaughatlast

Together we change the world
Guider Michael Okunoye
Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by YungMike(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2016
coollabman:

are you blind?! what are you defending?! MMM is gone my brother, soon the site will be unavailable. maybe by then your eye go open, too bad you refuse to see it.

TB Joshua..... Preachon sir... ProphesyMore.

Lol. Hello Man! Why the hate on MMM?? It snatched something so special from you or what?

Not your money, but you're panicking like it's your money?

MMM Pays my bills...and will still pay more. Talk from now till tomorrow, your posts holds no water and can't stop the MMM movement.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2016
YungMike:

TB Joshua..... Preachon sir... ProphesyMore.

Lol. Hello Man! Why the hate on MMM?? It snatched something so special from you or what?

Not your money, but you're panicking like it's your money?

MMM Pays my bills...and will still pay more. Talk from now till tomorrow, your posts holds no water and can't stop the MMM movement.

Tell am
Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by YungMike(m): 11:01am On Dec 13, 2016
fifty:

Tell am
Lol.. Azin eh.... I tire for the guy matter

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by YungMike(m): 10:23am On Jan 16, 2017
TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Federal Government And Medias Can't Crash MMM Nigeria by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
YungMike:
TOGETHER WE CHANGE THE WORLD
this is laughable! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

You Deserve A Great Lifestyle With This Great Investment / Swap Your Pi and excess Airtime For Naira Sweet Rate / Anyone In Abuja Wanting To Be Part Of A Commodity Trading Collective ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.