Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu (5948 Views)

My Abductors Wanted To Kill Me — Falae / Olu Falae Admits Paying Ransom To Kidnappers / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Oboma1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i couldnt find anything either.

Please search again?
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2009
well this is what aloy~emeka posted.
and he is always reliable with his sources.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-351785.0.html
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Oboma1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

well this is what aloy~emeka posted.
and he is always reliable with his sources.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-351785.0.html

What is the meaning of what this Mr. Jonathan is saying? Have they forgotten that, these kidnappers always warn the victim's family not to tell the Police anything?. This is share ineptitude on the side of the Police.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by THEAMAKA3(f): 2:34pm On Nov 14, 2009
Oboma1:

What is the meaning of what this Mr. Jonathan is saying? Have they forgotten that, these kidnappers always warn the victim's family not to tell the Police anything?. This is share ineptitude on the side of the Police.
na wa for naija ooooo sad
i weep for my father's land. cry cry cry
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Oboma1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

na wa for naija ooooo sad
i weep for my father's land. cry cry cry

Thank GOD he is a free man now.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by ikefor(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2009
Guys, this whole abduction thing is so unethical and unfair, even more than the money you pay, is the trauma, injustise you face, you never remain the same person even after one week with those guys, (i havent been there but ive interogated a victim before), you never really become the same person again.

I wonder if Nkem's next movie will be "The Kidnappers'
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by selingel: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2009
ikefor:

Guys, this whole abduction thing is so unethical and unfair, even more than the money you pay, is the trauma, injustise you face, you never remain the same person even after one week with those guys, (i havent been there but ive interogated a victim before), you never really become the same person again.

I wonder if Nkem's next movie will be "The Kidnappers'

I do not think he took the whole thing serious, as I learnt he is on his way to Asia. Thank God for him. Atleast, he recovered fast.
One thing that I know for sure is this, there will be no shooting of films in Enugu for a long time. Atleast, all these major actors will never show their faces there. It is these unknown stars, that will take the show there, now.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by Oboma1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2009
The guy needs to go and rest and freshen up, after the saga.
Re: Nkem Owoh: Abductors Reduce Ransom To N2m, As Family Visits Sars Enugu by ojosegun2011(m): 8:01pm On Jun 19, 2015
I think these kidnappers don't have correct information about their victims. Actors are only rich on stage and noit in real life except that Osuofia will entertain them well in their hideout and they will laugh and release him unconditionally.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria On The Brink Of A Bloody Civil War - UK's Channel 4 Predicts - Video / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos As Petrol Stations Shut Down / Kano Card Readers Recorded 410,000 Accredited Voters - INEC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.